Who needs HP transfer more? Ike or Haar?

Fraven Pooth

So my first robe in PoR is going to Jill, but I dont know if the second should go to Ike or Haar. I'm leaning towards Haar even though he'll cap it immediately and will only get +4 out of the transfer. I just think having a lower cap at tier 3 and significantly lower HP growth overall means that Ike wont get as much out of the transfer.

I realize that neither really needs it but I only have 1 robe left and these are the only 2 that are 7 hp or less below their hp cap. Ike will likely max hp by the time he faces BK in RD anyways, considering hes already maxed every stat but magic and luck. I'm playing PoR on normal mode for transfers and I'm already on Endgame so that those stats mean nothing to me.

• 3 months later...
On 20/09/2018 at 9:59 PM, AyraXLex said:

So my first robe in PoR is going to Jill, but I dont know if the second should go to Ike or Haar. I'm leaning towards Haar even though he'll cap it immediately and will only get +4 out of the transfer. I just think having a lower cap at tier 3 and significantly lower HP growth overall means that Ike wont get as much out of the transfer.

Whichever one needs it more in PoR. Their HP in RD is essentially irrelevant cos they both have insane defence and killing potential that 1 extra hp every 20 levels and a +2 boost at the start is basically irrelevant. And playing PoR as if it's a way to get transfers will make it harder and less enjoyable.