How long you've been playing Heroes?

Garlyle

Ok, here's my new question for you guys. How long you've been playing this game?

I'm playing this game for close to 6 months, as I remember having the Legendary Grima and the Spring banner at the time when I started, and I could get a Brave Lyn right off the summoning. Which is why I used my free brave summoning to get Roy (one of my best choices till now). Up until now I got 91 5* units, I chose to have more variety of options for Assaults rather than merging for Arena - which is why I'm stuck in 17-18 all the time. I can say I had a lucky start as I got Reinhardt and Bow Hinoka quite early, and because I couldn't get Klein for months, I 5*'d a Hawkeye just to give DB3 to the Rein. My biggest color snipes was for Bride Ninian and Sigurd so far. Also I never saved up more than 200 orbs.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started around late August last year so a little over a year now. I became a dolphin, which I'm not proud to admit, around late October, but quit spending any kind of money a few days after new year.

I've played it exactly for one entire year right now.
My freepick was Brave Lyn.
My first pulled 5* was Jeorge.
My pulls are rather lucky overall. In 3% banners I never had more than a 4% pityrate. However two Legendaries (the two with coloured bow Heroes) gave me some trouble. Love Abounds and Legendary Hector have been my most successful banners so far.
My most used unit is Reinhardt of course.

From launch week, but not necessarily launch day. Or more accurately, I did try playing on launch day, but didn't have a satisfactory solution for accessing the game, so I'm pretty sure my account now is not from that day. I didn't have a smartphone back then, and the first few days were mostly occupied trying various emulators, and it'd have been a new account every time. Leapdroid (now discontinued) worked, sort of, and eventually managed to get through and link an account before being hit by the dreaded 803-3001 error. For the first few months I pretty much had to live with it, using an additional app to reset the config whenever the error happened.

The only 5* unit I got was an off-focus Maria. Obviously knowing what I do now, I would have re-rolled, but I didn't really understand the game back then so I just rolled with it.

Since the very beginning. I didn't reroll but I did get Roy as my first 5* on my second summoning circle (can't remember any of the others).

Started spending money to get Bunny Chrom on the first seasonal banner and ended up with a fair few 5*s from that.

I picked Brave Roy for my freebie - later me would have picked Brave Lyn for the neutral stats and pulled for Roy, but oh well. I learned that lesson and picked Veronica a second time while pulling for the two I wanted (Ephraim and Hector).

I've played every single day since the very start. It's not always the best for me, being a fangirl of many of the male characters, and it lost some of its early gleam to me (since they started including alts everywhere instead of just in seasonals) but I still enjoy it.

I've been playing since launch, although I wasn't playing too often after the first couple months until October.
My first pull was a +Atk -Def 3* Olivia who I 5*'d fairly recently, and my first 5* was YTiki (who just kinda sits around in my barracks now).
I picked BLyn for CYL1 since I'm a sucker for horse archers and at the time I liked Lyn a fair amount. I didn't know she'd become what she did.
My most used unit (HM wise, at least) is a tie between FRobin and Genny, the former being my former S Support and a very invested unit, while the latter is just a very good unit for Tempest Trials and other modes, as well as just doing PvE content. I didn't get a 5* +Atk Reinhardt until recently and I don't even use him for Horse Emblem, so he's not really that used.
My S Support has bounced between a few units, first Hector just to try it out (and make the TT at the time very fun), then to Summer Robin, who at the time needed the boosts, then Female Robin, who desperately needed the boosts, and now it's on Ophelia and will likely stay that way.

I, uh... didn't spend too much on FEH until last week (Just a little on Love Abounds). It... kind of got out of hand. Probably because it was like, midnight. But I have a +6 Ophelia to show for it! ... And a +9 Silas. And a bunch of other random 5* Blues (and a few other color 5*s).

I began playing pretty much as soon as it was available. So, launch day. But I was following its progress since before then and diligently participated in the first CYL. I wonder if that counts...

Started at launch though it took until day 2 until I got Lyn from rerolling.

The first 5* pull I ever had was Camilla though I didn't keep her as I wanted to start with Lyn. Ended up rolling Lucina and 5* Caeda in separate roll attempts before I got a +HP/-Spd Lyn. Alongside Lyn, I got a 4* Effie (+Res/-Atk) and Cordelia (+Res/-HP) and a 3* Cecilia (+Atk/-Def) and Lissa (+Atk/-HP).

My first 5*+10 unit is Reinhardt (+Atk/-Spd).

My first ever Legendary Hero pull is Legendary Lyn (+Def/-HP) on her debut banner. Currently, she is still the only Legendary Hero I have ever summoned (she's now +1 +Spd/-Res).

My CYL 2017 free gift was Brave Lyn, who later became my first 5*-locked +10 unit with +Spd/-Def IVs.

My CYL 2018 free git was Brave Veronica.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Since launch day, but I skipped like two months last year around this time, so I missed Black Knight, Arden and the Performing Arts banner and a lot of orbs, and probably even more stuff
My first ever 5* was either Camilla, or Tharja, I don't really remember, since I hadn't really used them all that much, but I remember I wanted Lyn the most from the starting heroes, and couldn't get her, until she pitybroke me after a few months.
I chose B!Lyn and B!Celica, as my free braves, but I got all the first brave heroes relatively soon and now my B!Lyn is around +4 because she always pitybrakes me
I don't yet have a 5*+10, closest is my Fir at +8, but I probably won't finish her until I get a Hector for fodder. Right now I want to finish my Leon, who is at +4 only, but is probably my most useful unit.
My most used unit right now is Faye, as I just managed to get her, and since DD3 is available for free I won't have to summon for it anymore, so I can make her even more useful.
My luckiest banner was Legendary Hector's, where I had a 5* at every single summon I made! Seriously, I got L!Hector, Valentines Lyn, L!Ephraim, L!Grima, and probably a few more that I don't remember. As for now, I'm rather unlucky, but I hope I can get at least one PA!Shigure before the banner ends.

Oh shoot. I think I should mention I played this game for 1 day early July before I started for real. CYL is what attracted me and got me back in the game

Edited by silveraura25

Since lauch day, and man how the game changed!

I still remember how you couldn’t swap unit positions at the start of battle, how the stamina cost for the Training Tower was really expensive, how the max stamina was 50, how GHB and BHB costed stamina, how Staff Units were considered bad, how Camus never returned, how Takumi was feared, how you couldn’t turn off the enemy music...

The game changed so much in so little time!

I've been playing FEH since day 1.

My first 5* unit was Marth: Altean Prince, and I got him in his original banner.

My first +10 5* Unit was Marth: Altean Prince, which I completed last month, one week before the annoucement of Legendary Marth.

The  first Legendary Hero I summoned was Gunnthrá, in her original banner.

I don't have any +10 5* exclusive unit. The nearest 5* exclusive  I have to reach +10 is Gunnthrá (+4).

Brave Lyn and Brave Veronica were my choices for free Choose Your Legend units.

Right now (September 21st 2018) I have 144 5* units (not counting repeated ones)

7 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Since lauch day, and man how the game changed!

I still remember how you couldn’t swap unit positions at the start of battle, how the stamina cost for the Training Tower was really expensive, how the max stamina was 50, how GHB and BHB costed stamina, how Staff Units were considered bad, how Camus never returned, how Takumi was feared, how you couldn’t turn off the enemy music...

The game changed so much in so little time!

How hard was to get feathers... How hard was the first Tempest Trial, where bonus units didn't have bonus stats or we didn't have tripled score in the first 2 times (I didn't get the 5* Masked Marth from that TT). How Lucina destroyed Ephraim in the first Voting Gauntlet. How boring was to train a unit up to Lv 40 because we didn't have Special Training Maps...

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

How hard was to get feathers... How hard was the first Tempest Trial, where bonus units didn't have bonus stats or we didn't have tripled score in the first 2 times (I didn't get the 5* Masked Marth from that TT). How Lucina destroyed Ephraim in the first Voting Gauntlet. How boring was to train a unit up to Lv 40 because we didn't have Special Training Maps...

Is that so? The game is still claiming Training Tower to be the best place to level up heroes, but Special Trainings are more effective in my opinion. Even while I was in the game, it gave us a couple of quality of life changes: reduced summon rarities, combat manuals, tactic drills are good examples.

Since around launch, after a day or two of figuring out how to get it working on an emulator. Later got a tablet and switched to playing on it.

F2P, 182 unique 5* units as of today. Only a handful of merges.

Edited by Othin