How long you've been playing Heroes?

Garlyle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing since launch day, never recall missing a single day. First 5-star was male Robin, followed closely by Lyn, Abel, then Julia. Still use them on and off when their unique traits are most helpful. Robin can serve as an excellent go-to Brave Lyn counter, Lyn is super fast and has a fun style, Abel can break swords, and Julia can nuke dragons to this day!

Starting with things like the maximum stamina increase and lower stamina costs to better grinding areas, to me the game has only ever gotten better. A few missteps here and there, like the Voting Gauntlet mechanics and whatnot, but on the whole I still find the game fun!

Definitely the most player-friendly F2P game I’ve ever played. Though I have not been F2P for quite some time, I don’t spend so much as to need to factor it into my monthly budget at least.

Looking very forward to 3.0 and the banners that can give some more neglected Fire Emblem games some love <3

I played since launch for a while before stopping until picking it back up about two weeks ago. I’m gathering up as many orbs for the hoping to be Halloween event. I wish I had thought to play last year. Vampire Henry and Monster Jakob looked amusing.

Currently tinkering around with a team of Henry, Lukas, Soren and Lissa.

How old is the game right now? 1 year idk how many days more. Yep, I'm playing since day 1 :D !!

111 5* I think, if I'm not forgetting someone... Oh wait 112 since I have an extra Hector that is going to be fooded, and like 3 others characters that one day will go too, also some ones that have been merged like my +7 Mia or used for skills...

Only used money once, when the game started. I wanted Leo, so I buy a full summon session... And I got Leo yes with perfect IV. Hasn't used money ever again.

I have been playing since launch and I don't think I've missed a log in even when I've been super, duper busy.

I still enjoy the game because it's a chance for me to play with my favourite characters and engage with the community ^^

Since close to launch (like a week after).  Funny I didn't know about the game until after it launched when I randomly heard about it.  Anyways love this game and what it has done as far as increasing fame and recognition for the franchise.  

I don't remember when i exactly started, but i really got into it like after my holidays. 
I keep teasing I got "gatch'ed" by the game. (woo. LOL)

but as for someone who really got into Fire Emblem last year (thank you FE: Warriors) anything that makes Fire Emblem popular in the west works for me. I'll get frustrated and I'll have to be prudent w/money and stuff, but i don't think i'll skip v. often (except for again holidays). 

I've been playing since launch day technically.  I didn't get a chance to play much Day 1, but the next day, clinic got cancelled, so I was playing it pretty much all day that day.