Von Ithipathachai

Sanctaea Chronicles (SRPG Studio, Fully Playable)

Okay, some updates to the release plans.

My original idea was to release v4.1 with both the planned bugfixes and some new game refinements such as a new soundtrack, improved enemy AI, and changes to Chapters 22-28.  However, someone else on Discord reported encountering the custom.rankSkills crash, meaning that I can no longer in good conscience put the bugfixes off much longer.

So expect a v4.0.1 with just the planned bugfixes and new title screen, and a v4.1 with the game refinements later.

The Shamans' artwork is done:

Shaman_Prez.png

Manzarek_Pres.png?width=802&height=676

Playtesting of v4.0.1 is still in progress, though going slower than I'd like due to numerous school-related obligations.

Also, positions for new map and battle sprite artists are still open for anyone able and willing to take them.  More details can be found here:

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

v4.0.1 is now available!  It fixes several bugs of varying severity found in v4.0 and makes a couple of other minor gameplay tweaks.  Your v4.0 save files should be compatible with it, though your Support Log completion will not carry over (this has been the case for several previous versions, but I've only now gotten around to noting it).

And when you finish the game, don't forget to fill out the v4.0+ popularity poll if you haven't done so already!  Thank you.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

Does anyone know how he got growth rates to be displayable?

...nevermind

Edited by Goat's Lunchbox
Figured it out. Used a Goinza Plug-In