Jump to content
AnnaKarly123

Fire Emblem Fates: Best Character Ever #1 (Felicia vs Flora)

Character Poll Time!  

28 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is better in your opinion?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/18 at 08:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Hey Azurites (Yep, I am using that nickname for y'all)! Anna here and welcome to this post!

Today, we have a poll series that I wanted to do, called Fire Emblem Fates: Best Character Ever!

To use it for the first time, we have Felicia:

fechar_felicia_fullsize.png.2d3af7bd133f4198a0ee7dc043f0702b.png

And here we have Flora:

fechar_flora_fullsize.png.80d45decbdc8f23cc1ac74c8c1a5835a.png

Yep, you saw it in the title: Felicia vs Flora! Poll will automatically close in September 30th at 10:00, so if you want to vote, I recommend you to hurry up! Voting is optional, so you can just see the post without voting in it if you don't want.

That is all I had to do today, bye bye Azurites!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer Felicia over Flora as a unit and as a characters. She's more prominent as Corrin's maid, and I feel there is more to her as a person. I wish Flora interacted with more people in order to get a better impression of her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I prefer Felicia over Flora as a unit and as a characters. She's more prominent as Corrin's maid, and I feel there is more to her as a person. I wish Flora interacted with more people in order to get a better impression of her.

Nice opinion! :D

Felicia is more good than Flora anyway (This is my opinion obviously.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I prefer Felicia over Flora as a unit and as a characters. She's more prominent as Corrin's maid, and I feel there is more to her as a person. I wish Flora interacted with more people in order to get a better impression of her.

My thoughts exactly. As far as personality is concerned, Felicia is more dynamic, but Flora has more in the character department. More potential character at least. Flora seems considerably more aware of the situation she and Felicia are in as retainers and the Nohrian threat to the Ice Tribe gave her quite the moral crisis when she chose her tribe's safety above all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally prefer Flora.

I'm not that big of a fan of Felicia's gimmick.  Granted, Felicia doesn't have that one moment in Birthright that was so ridiculous that it became a meme, but there's more for me to like in Flora, and I wish she had more development and joined your party earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd take Flora as well, mostly for gameplay - though she joins later, especially if you chose Female Corrin, her alternate Class Tree of Dark Mage gives her Bowbreaker if memory serves, which is quite helpful if you then swap her back to Maid, not to mention she can reach S Rank Tomes as a Sorcerer and wield the Excalibur Tome while Felicia doesn't get S Rank in anything. Obviously, not everyone's going to do that, though, and Felicia's Merc Class Tree is powerful in its own right, so either sister can be used to effect in battle. Flora is voiced by Cordelia and Severa's VA, though, so she wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Felicia, I always was a Felicia fanboy.

Don't get me wrong, Flora isn't bad either. At least she has a personal skill that isn't about Corrin. But I never managed to make her work in Conquest or Revelations, if only she joined in both chapters that she appeared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Felicia all the way. Flora just isn't developed enough, and she often comes too late for me to consider using her. I also find Felicia's gimmick to be cute, but that's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know that Felica wins the best girl contest every time. Because I rig it every time to prove that I'm right.

I don't have an argument, Flora fans get confused when they see Rem, they still can't tell the difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to go with Felicia on this one I might be a bit biased cause I love Felicia's voice but there's more

To get all the children in Conquest you have to marry (I think you can also go with Izama but whatever) Flora and that sucks cause I would have much rather gone with like anyone else

Not only that but Flora has like not many supports(I think she only has one with Corrin) so you don't get a good idea on who she is as a person, like if she is the Princess in an Ice Tribe why is she still wearing that maid get up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be honest and say I never gave a damn about either. As a F!Corrin player, I interacted with Jakob more than Felicia and other than preferring her design, I never saw much reason to interact with Flora.

Besides, Elise is best maid~

So I will go with Flora only because I will marry her in my eventual M!Corrin playthrough (should have done it years ago but mehh)~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Gonna be honest and say I never gave a damn about either. As a F!Corrin player, I interacted with Jakob more than Felicia and other than preferring her design, I never saw much reason to interact with Flora.

Besides, Elise is best maid~

So I will go with Flora only because I will marry her in my eventual M!Corrin playthrough (should have done it years ago but mehh)~

The "Elise is best maid" quote really made me laugh because it's very funny for me! :XD:

Also, that's a neat choice to marry Flora tho! (Don't blame me, I like Felicia AND Flora equally for real besides Azura)

20 hours ago, DarthR0xas said:

Felicia all the way. Flora just isn't developed enough, and she often comes too late for me to consider using her. I also find Felicia's gimmick to be cute, but that's just me.

I also find your profile a bit cute. Because I love the art!

Your opinion also sounds cute xd

15 hours ago, Luis Liberato said:

I have to go with Felicia on this one I might be a bit biased cause I love Felicia's voice but there's more

To get all the children in Conquest you have to marry (I think you can also go with Izama but whatever) Flora and that sucks cause I would have much rather gone with like anyone else

Not only that but Flora has like not many supports(I think she only has one with Corrin) so you don't get a good idea on who she is as a person, like if she is the Princess in an Ice Tribe why is she still wearing that maid get up

Most people on this topic (including the ones who voted) seem to prefer Felicia rather than Flora. I'm pretty sure Felicia will be the winner of the poll if we continue like that! :D:

17 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

We all know that Felica wins the best girl contest every time. Because I rig it every time to prove that I'm right.

I don't have an argument, Flora fans get confused when they see Rem, they still can't tell the difference. 

Really? If you say so, then it means Flora is very confusing as a character according to you.

21 hours ago, Nym said:

Felicia, I always was a Felicia fanboy.

Don't get me wrong, Flora isn't bad either. At least she has a personal skill that isn't about Corrin. But I never managed to make her work in Conquest or Revelations, if only she joined in both chapters that she appeared.

Then you know her better than me but you know as equally as Wikia. No joke. Just for realz. ;):

 

21 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'd take Flora as well, mostly for gameplay - though she joins later, especially if you chose Female Corrin, her alternate Class Tree of Dark Mage gives her Bowbreaker if memory serves, which is quite helpful if you then swap her back to Maid, not to mention she can reach S Rank Tomes as a Sorcerer and wield the Excalibur Tome while Felicia doesn't get S Rank in anything. Obviously, not everyone's going to do that, though, and Felicia's Merc Class Tree is powerful in its own right, so either sister can be used to effect in battle. Flora is voiced by Cordelia and Severa's VA, though, so she wins.

(I know I'm quoting too much for this message) Your opinion is also very valid, like every opinion that is respected actually. I like it.

21 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I personally prefer Flora.

I'm not that big of a fan of Felicia's gimmick.  Granted, Felicia doesn't have that one moment in Birthright that was so ridiculous that it became a meme, but there's more for me to like in Flora, and I wish she had more development and joined your party earlier.

Still I do respect your opinion like everyone else's here (and in other topics as long as it doesn't offend me).

 

23 hours ago, Kurrin said:

My thoughts exactly. As far as personality is concerned, Felicia is more dynamic, but Flora has more in the character department. More potential character at least. Flora seems considerably more aware of the situation she and Felicia are in as retainers and the Nohrian threat to the Ice Tribe gave her quite the moral crisis when she chose her tribe's safety above all.

She's also a prominent maid according to him and has more supports according to like everyone else.

I know I quoted too much messages but I wanted to answer all remaining replies without double-posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'm voting Flora. She seems more like an actual character while Felicia is merely a collection of Moe tropes. 

Nice choice for you!

As I said, I like them equally. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, indigospace said:

I prefer Flora because she's hot because her calmer demeanor appeals to me more.

Wow, that's very nice of you!

When it comes to designs, I don't have a only choice because I love both. :3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed the poll but my vote goes to Felicia. She was so loyal to corrin shes willing to drop everything to follow him. Also, she gave us the we got trouble meme. Thank you, Felicia.

I heavy-black-heart_2764.png you forever.

Edited by wissenschaft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...