Problem solving

Innocentmask

Buy all the ice and stuff it in my car, to protect it from the temperature.

You wake up one day with the power to read minds and telekinesis, but a government agency wants to kidnap you and experiment on your powers. They bang on the front door of your (apartment/house/condo/whatever). What do you do?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read their minds to see their intent. Depending on what it is, I will either communicate with them that I will go with them peacefully, and thereĀ is no need for hostilities, or warn them that if they do not cease this attack now, they won't be getting out of this alive. If they do not comply, then I will show them just how deadly telekinesis can be.

In the middle of testing out a time machine, you accidentally activate it. You have no way to turn it off, but you have the choice whether to go to the future or the past, as well as whether you stay on the machine, or hop off before it jumps. What do you do?

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Why are they fighting China? I need to know that first. And is China a threat to the US and its allies?

You see your neighbor's house getting robbed!

Because China wants all their/our clay and sea. Also, Japan and Philippines are major American allies in the east.

As for the current problem: Call the police.

An internet friend of the [preferred orientation] gender confessed their love for you! What do you say?

Hmmm...I guess it would depend on which internet friend? Like how close we are in age or location or both, if neither is an issue then sure, I guess I'm game, but I'd arrange the meeting in public of course.

A bag of potatoes went rotten in your cupboard and you opened the cupboard to be greeted with a swarm of flies and stench and slime!

This happened to me today -_-

Renew the books online. My local library has that service.

You're on your phone in public and a little kid keeps asking you if you have games and can he play them.

Tell them yes and pull up the most graphic and violent game you have to scare them offĀ 

A Jehovaā€™s Witness is at your doorstep but you want them to leave, yet they wonā€™t even thought youā€™ve made it clear you want them to leaveĀ 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Watch the Pokemon anime, he drinks every time Ash is stupid, I drink every time the Team Rocket trio makes me laugh/is stupid.

Your mom insists on yelling at you for how you spend your money.

Say "Blow it out your ass, old-timer". That's a cool line.

You're the only one in the world who knows that the corporations control everything. How do you get recruits for your rebellion?

I don't. Better the devil you do know than the devil you don't.

You see a band of armed police officers attacking some innocent civilians. For some reason, one of them has misplaced their gun. What do you do?

Grab the gun and ask them to explain, maybe these civilians are innocent, maybe not, either way, I have something to defend myself with.

Your Amazon packages keep getting stolen.

Either:

A. Call the company and the police, and inform them of what's going on. With hope, they'll solve the problem on their own, and you can get your packages back.

B. Buy a tracking device, meaning that the next time it gets stolen, you can know where it is.

C. Hire a private detective to solve the problem for you.

D. Hire some bodyguards/mercenaries to protect the package during the next delivery.

Image result for xcom meme shower

But seriously, this scenario happens.

You get your Berserker bodyguards to charge at the XCOM intruder to tank all of the overwatch shots and attack the operative. You proceed to shoot the operative with your Light Plasma Rifle to finish him off.

You misplacedĀ your car keys and your room is very messy.

You search each of the possible places you may have put your keys first, then check the pockets of all of your pants/jackets. After you find them, you invest $1 in a key chain that beeps when it hears whistling (these really exist).

Youā€™re thirsty and want to drink coffee, but youā€™re hesitant since the last time you had coffee you threw up :( Ā  What do you do?

Make sure it's just right. Unlike the extremely hot coffee that Chinese people love to drink (seriously I hear that we Chinese like coffee very hot, and I've been to two Chinese churches with extremely hot coffee), I'm gonna get some cold coffee from Starbucks or something.

You've been selected to chose one fictional series (video game series or whatever) to be removed from existence. Which one do you choose?

Twilight. That would also be removing 50 Shades since it was originally a Twilight fanfic, kill two birds with one stone.

You locked yourself out of your apartment!

Call a locksmith.

Your fire spell went out of control, and your apartment (building) is on fire! How do you try and stop it?

Pop down a "Port-A-Fort" and last the night. Is that even relevant? Haven't played Fortnite in months. Anyways,

You wake up and find that you're stuck in a 2D plane, but still in the real world, how do you adapt to your new life?