Character Ideas

Luis Liberato

Ok so I feel that some of the most recent heroes, stat wise, are very similar. For example I find that Ayra and Karla have very similar stats and many other heroes fall under High speed and atack mud mediocre defense and resistance or armored units with high defense but low speed.

I would love if IS out of no where just starts adding characters but with more obscure stats. Like maybe we get Dozla with a base defense of 55 and 30 res but horrible attack and speed so it's almost impossible to hurt him but he does barley any damage.

Or a character with below twenty defenses and meh speed but AMAZING attack so its all babout doing as much damage from the first atack.

Idk I think it would be fun thought?

While that sounds like an interesting idea, I don't think the average player will summon for odd statlines. 

14 minutes ago, Luis Liberato said:

Or a character with below twenty defenses and meh speed but AMAZING attack so its all babout doing as much damage from the first atack.

That's Lilina.

6 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I will fight for my Furry!

Let's fight for our furries together! You fight for your Keaton and I fight for my Kaden! Let's go!

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

As long as his art is hot~

Please no Yamada Akihiro (Ogma, Jagen) or Miyuu (Athena, Eliwood) as artist for them...

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Let's fight for our furries together! You fight for your Keaton and I fight for my Kaden! Let's go!

Please no Yamada Akihiro (Ogma, Jagen) or Miyuu (Athena, Eliwood) as artist for them...

We can conquer together!

Yeah, no for Yamada, but I actually like Athena's art asdfghjkl

Unit with respectable, but below-average mixed bulk. But they have SUPER HIGH HP.

Average Attack, high Speed and Res. Like Laegjarn, but with Resistance instead of Defense.

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Unit with respectable, but below-average mixed bulk. But they have SUPER HIGH HP.

Winter Chrom? I've seen a few in the Arena with over 70 HP (granted, they're stacking all of the HP boosts they can find).

6 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Average Attack, high Speed and Res. Like Laegjarn, but with Resistance instead of Defense.

So... Lloyd?

10 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Lon'qu? 50 HP with a refined weapon is pretty high, and 22 Def/Res is below-average (I think)

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So... Lloyd?

Yeah... Average Attack, high Speed and Res... Lloyd is the unit. He also has a interesting weapon... He is a good ally to support with Soren. When  adjacent to each other, Lloyd receive +5 to all stats (more +3 Atk/Spd if foe's HP = 100%) and Soren receive +4 to all stats if using Wind's Brand with the Owl refinement.

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I will fight for my Furry!

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Let's fight for our furries together!

:facepalm:

You two are giving people who want the non-Dragon shapeshifters in this game a bad name saying stuff like this.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go shampoo Skrimir's long and shaggy hair. And maybe a shoulders and back massage afterwards if he needs one today.

More relevant to the original post and the topic as a whole. A super tanky character with low Atk and a weapon that deals fixed damage would be an interesting idea. Like a Seismic Toss Blissey to use a competitive Pokemon to get the idea across.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You two are giving people who want the non-Dragon shapeshifters in this game a bad name saying stuff like this.

I like their passion and I think it should be celebrated. The world can use some more love.

I can empathize with their furry fever since I have a cat myself. Once I started sniffing my cat once, I got immediately hooked to snorting her fur. I imagine something similar happened when they saw their favorite furry characters for the first time, and they got immediately addicted to furries.

41 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

:facepalm:

Now if you excuse me, I have to go shampoo Skrimir's long and shaggy hair. And maybe a shoulders and back massage afterwards if he needs one today.

Furry stans must be memorable somehow

44 minutes ago, XRay said:

I like their passion and I think it should be celebrated. The world can use some more love.

I can empathize with their furry fever since I have a cat myself. Once I started sniffing my cat once, I got immediately hooked to snorting her fur. I imagine something similar happened when they saw their favorite furry characters for the first time, and they got immediately addicted to furries.

Seems accurate!

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Winter Chrom? I've seen a few in the Arena with over 70 HP (granted, they're stacking all of the HP boosts they can find).

So... Lloyd?

Former: I guess that works.

Latter: I was thinking more of a mage, but sure, Lloyd is okay.

9 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Aw I actually like that art a lot

2 hours ago, XRay said:

You need Jesus

6 minutes ago, Luis Liberato said:

You need Jesus

What I need is cat fur. I cannot wait to get home and take a good whiff of my cat.

High speed and high defense red mage, to pull of a Raven tome set that isn’t super slow like the current Lyon or Sophia

High defense and high speed healer- like Ethlyn but infantry, since Azama’s speed is not that high. Maybe even high Atk for better healing.

high Res red armour. We need those.

also have we ever had a slow sword with really high Res? Maybe have high HP as well. Maybe good for a min-maxed anti-mage/dragon niche?

also we need a fast Axe infantry unit with a high Def stat (Raven is a bit glass cannony and Linus’s Spd could be a bit more). Or a high Res stat but with better Atk than Anna. 

Actually maybe an axe version of a typical peg knight- high Res and Spd.

high defense blue flier with better attack than Subaki. Or just a blue flier tank with mixed bulk.