September's Legendary Hero - Tiki: Legendary Dragon

Fire Emblem Fan

Eh. Free orbs to use on the muspell banner. Two units i both want on the same color on a banner with only three units is around as good as the pulling odds get. (it helps that I don't mind pitybreakers unles they have bad IVs and no hard to get skills.)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I’m angry about how braindead Tiki’s base kit is. Then again, all recent knights’ are. Are they going to get off whatever pumps their armoured boner anytime soon?

I mean, it's not like there are any other skills you could give them.

And at the very least, this means there is actually like a non-zero number of fodder units for these skills, unlike things like Raudhrowl and Blarserpent and Def/Res Link.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Doesn't really mean much since effective damage is well established to be considered a free effect on weapons (or at least the first instance of it is).

Yeah obviously IS just does whatever they want, but single eff damage and adaptive damage are both free effects, so as far as IS is concerned this new weapon is equal to all the other DC weapons (Which highlights how flawed their mentality on weapon building is but what can you do).

Some people point to Ostian Counter as a sign of DC refines incoming but that skill only exists because IS didn't want to increase the amount of DC fodder in the permanent pool and that was just the most convenient way to deal with the problem.

Will we see DC refines eventually? I mean probably but until i see one I'm going to assume they're never coming

1 minute ago, colossus86 said:

(Which highlights how flawed their mentality on weapon building is but what can you do).

Not much you can do with Berserk Armads already out there. Literally the two best weapon skills in the game on a single weapon.

2 minutes ago, colossus86 said:

Some people point to Ostian Counter as a sign of DC refines incoming but that skill only exists because IS didn't want to increase the amount of DC fodder in the permanent pool and that was just the most convenient way to deal with the problem.

Anything we say is just speculation. When I see new skill types, they all look a lot like experiments to me.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I may also have to go for Bridal Tharja for that sweet Link skill for my Bowcina.

I thin you've got something mixed up. Bridal Tharja has SPD feint. Bridal Sanaki has def/res link

Ike’s monopoly on breathing has at last been broken. Can we have someone break Hector’s monopoly on longslapping?

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

That disgusting gold palette reminds me of something. Oh right, abyssal accessories

It looks like piss, honestly. Or like the Disciples of Order with their solid-gold horses. Who also look like piss.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I thin you've got something mixed up. Bridal Tharja has SPD feint. Bridal Sanaki has def/res link

...well, thank you for keeping from making that mistake. I also thought it was atk/spd.

Edited by Arthur97

Aha, I knew Tiki was getting a Legendary alt someday though I wasn't expecting her to come right after Marth got his. I also guess I should throw patterns out the window now. Red Bow Anna for October then IS!

Anyways, nice to see a dragon version of Tiki who is not red at least. Was expecting Legendary Tiki to be green but I guess blue makes for sense to align her more with the light attribute. Would have preferred her to be based on her Awakening self instead of Archanea but I guess they gotta go for that armor+trainee BST. Really hope there isn't too much controversy over this being her 5th alt.

Also didn't expect Maribelle to come back so soon. Still want Maribelle and a L!Robin who doesn't have a -Spd nature would be nice as well but Jaffar presence on the banner concerns me. I don't really want to be pitybroken by that guy.

Blue is the color I will mainly pull from. Getting L!Tiki would be great and don't have Micaiah yet either. Wouldn't mind Spring Catria either since I could give Reinhardt Chill Res then.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

...well, thank you for keeping from making that mistake. I also thought it was atk/spd.

Odin is the only character that currently has Atk/Spd Link, except it's on his weapon.

On the other hand, all of the currently existing Link skills do have their complement in existence: Sumia's and Laevatein's Atk/Def Link matches Nina's Spd/Res Link and Sanaki's Def/Res Link matches Odin's Atk/Spd Link.

Gen 2 trainee armor? Check

Breath skill? Check

Bold fighter? Check

DC weapon? Check

IS whalebait isn't even subtle anymore.

I'll roll blue because green has 2 possible undesired pitybreakers if I go for Hector.

Edited by Korath88

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Odin is the only character that currently has Atk/Spd Link, except it's on his weapon.

On the other hand, all of the currently existing Link skills do have their complement in existence: Sumia's and Laevatein's Atk/Def Link matches Nina's Spd/Res Link and Sanaki's Def/Res Link matches Odin's Atk/Spd Link.

In that case, Sumia's may be best. I have a Nina to give her that one, but it's not what I want for Lucina.

10 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you were probably thinking about her atk/SPD rally

This game is mean :( 
I have Karla - so more Karla's would be great. 
I want Tiki - because having some legendary characters would be great. 
yearn for Miciah. 
L!Hector would be nice. 

but i want to try for my Flying!Ninos and Horse Erikas.
please be be kind to me game, just.... give me 1 of each on the first go around. LOL 

I think A!Tiki would have been better suited for a legend, since she’s worshipped more in Awakening. More merges on S!Sharena, B!Tharja, S!Catria, Maribelle, F!Grima would be nice but not enough to distract me from performing Arts.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Stats!

The first round of combat is fought against the red dragon in Story 2-12-3 Lunatic, who has 45/44/31/30/29, but might be under the effects of the blue knight's Drive Res 2 or Helbindi's Byleistr.

Tiki deals 61 damage and takes 2. No idea about relative Spd stats because Tiki has Bold Fighter and the red dragon has Quick Riposte.

Moonbow deals 8 additional damage, so the red dragon has between 27 and 29 Res, which means she isn't buffed.

This means Tiki has 50 Atk with her weapon equipped and 34 Res (unknown if With Everyone! is active). 45 HP is plainly visible.

The second round of combat is fought against Hardin in Story 2-5-4 Hard, who has 38/39/21/30/25, but might be under the effects of Spur Res 2 from the sword knight.

Tiki deals 22 damage and takes 0. Tiki needs to be faster than 16 Spd to avoid being doubled by Hardin, which means... pretty much nothing.

Moonbow deals 8 additional damage, so Hardin has between 27 and 29 Res, meaning Spur Res 2 from the sword knight is active, giving him 28 Res.

This means Tiki has 50 Atk with her weapon equipped and a minimum of 39 Def (unknown if With Everyone! is active). 45 HP is again plainly visible.

This puts her stats at

• 45 HP
  • 34 Atk or 50 Atk with her weapon
  • at least 18 Spd
  • at least 34 Def if With Everyone! was active, at least 39 Def if not
  • 29 Res if With Everyone! was active, 34 Res if not

She's an armored unit. So this should be higher

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you were probably thinking about her atk/SPD rally

It was probably the bond skill or the feint. Speaking of, what happened to feints? Link skills have continued to come out, why did those stop?

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It was probably the bond skill or the feint. Speaking of, what happened to feints? Link skills have continued to come out, why did those stop?

Speaking of, what happened to serpent tomes?

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

That isn’t inheritable if that’s what you’re thinking. If not, then feel more than happy to ignore this.

Inheriting that skill would be cool, but my plan was to run him in One-turn clears to lower everyone's special counter and give the initiating unit a Smite. 

Ah, yes, Legendary Banners continue to be quite skippable for me. That's good, I pulled the wrong Muspell Sister and with awful IVs, I have no time to waste on any Young Tiki other than OG Young Tiki, the only one of the original Summoning Movie Units I don't yet have. I suppose I'll be sad to miss Catria, but oh well, crossing my fingers for the free pull will work. While this Tiki looks pretty strong, I already have enough Blue Units waiting to be evaluated for replacing Delthea in my main Team, and I already have solid Blue Units for both Armor(Wendy) and Dragon(Ninian) Teams, so she's not that useful for me. I will wish the rest of you luck, though!