September's Legendary Hero - Tiki: Legendary Dragon

Fire Emblem Fan

Blegh... thinking about the legendary banner gives me a headache. If for no other reason that everyone is talking about which unit to pull but there's a very strong possibility to just not pull anything worthwhile. I pray that's not the case. I want the units I want and good fodder, but even a seasonal beats nothing.

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting banner. I figured it was a matter of time before Tiki got a legendary. I'm secretly very glad that it wasn't Micaiah. She looks nice, and I actually like this art style on her. It may be my favorite from this artist so far.

But as it is, I still haven't gotten a focus unit from the Muspell banner, and I'm at 4.50% now. So I'm gonna have to pass. At least a new legendary hero means a new legendary hero battle and 9 more orbs. 

I always liked Mela Lee’s Tiki’s British accent, no matter how fake or forced it might sound. Tiki’s hella old; her accent might represent how speech mannerisms and indeed, vocabulary, changed over the thousand (three thousand for adult Tiki!) years of her life.

Of course she doesn’t speak like the others. She’s only been awake for a short while since her forced hibernations (for both young and adult versions), so it makes sense that she hadn’t got the time to learn how to talk modern.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, silveraura25 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

180 BST

Spoiler

It is the most insane stat spread I've ever seen in this game.  She doesn't have a single weak stat, and every one of them is strong.  Absolutely crazy, I didn't expect that speed.  She could easily boost that to avoid doubles and then always double with bold fighter and double on counterattack while only taking one hit with QR3.  Man she is must own as far as meta, scoring and everything is concerned.  

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Faster than expected, here the datamine:

Reveal hidden contents

That stat spread is uh... Do they even care about balance anymore? She completely invalidates almost every single blue armor and dragon unit. Like I expected her to be insane but this is a bit much.

Holy crap she's freaking broken! I almost feel like I HAVE to pull for her now. Jeez.

10 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

According to this datamine post on Reddit this is what the legendary elements currently look for the future. Though IS has change the future element order once and could potentially change it again. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/9de7aj/future_seasons_have_been_changed_in_version_290/

October: Water, is going to be wielding a red weapon, highly likely to be a red bow

November: Water, new colorless hero so the complaints about L!Robin will finally stop

December: Wind, could be green or colorless but probably green though

January: Wind

February: Fire

I bet one of those Water Legendaries is gonna be Corrin, either with a sword in October (Omega Yato or something maybe I dunno) or as a colorless dragon in November.

Spoiler

She's ridiculous...

180 BST is dumb... while this means that any bane hurts her, no bane in particular is crucial while every boon benefits her significantly. She's un-ruinable.. what in the world.... God forbid she has a superboon in anything. You may not get her but have fun fighting her from now on everyone!

As for future legendaries, It's annoying. October should be colorless but red hero + water probably means Hrid. It's dumb though, we get Marth, a red, then a blue then another red? Bull.

@ChickenBits It's pretty crazy, but to be somewhat fair. She is a legendary hero that can only be pulled within a week a few times in the entire year and the only banner she'll ever be on she shares a color with two other units that can pitybreak you indefinitely. These legendary heroes should be a bit stronger than your average hero (even if this is a bit much) for the difficulty of actually acquiring them. And it's not like using her invalidates Brave Hector and Hardin who will continue to be nightmares to fight as well.

You may free pull her, some others probably will, but there will be 1000s, including whales that spend hundreds of orbs only to pull 5-10x Spring Catrias and Micaiahs.

Edited by Zeo

22 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Holy crap she's freaking broken! I almost feel like I HAVE to pull for her now. Jeez.

Reveal hidden contents

I bet one of those Water Legendaries is gonna be Corrin, either with a sword in October (Omega Yato or something maybe I dunno) or as a colorless dragon in November.

Spoiler

Exactly how I feel.  I'm a huge fan of Tiki, 2nd favorite character after Lewyn.  However now I feel I have to have her.  I might have to use October orbs, chain challenge, etc.  However sniping for legendary heroes is really brutal and many people have had horrible experiences.  I guess I really just have to hope to get lucky.  

Busted stats as expected.

Also, the first banner with duel skills hasn't even ended yet and now they release a 180 bin unit. They should have waited until it did before letting everyone know 170 bin isn't actually going to cut it soon anyway.

Well, now that she's got her stats out, I am so happy I have a Julia.

That is literally my best bet. We all need Naga's help to slap her super child down. (Sure I have Nephenee, but have you seen that defence? Same with Frederick or Cherche.)

Edited by Dayni

Just use the most broken unit in FEH

Healer

Still cant believe they actually started trying to push the usage of those broken shit hue

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Tiki's stats comments:

Spoiler

I wasn't expecting Tiki to have gotten 180 points because that would pretty much require one stat to have a 75% growth rate, which is higher than any growth rate currently in the game, but they did, in fact, give her a 75% growth rate in Def.

So that's nifty.

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Just use the most broken unit in FEH

Healer

Still cant believe they actually started trying to push the usage of those broken shit hue

And then she'll have 1 HP, but all of your units do 0 damage

10 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

So much about caring about powercreep, developers. I guess a unit with 200 BST isn’t really that farfetched of an idea. 

It is farfetched because there is no mechanism that currently exists in the game that would provide those 20 extra points of stats. Tiki literally has every possible stat boost the game currently allows (minus the CYL1 winner bonus).

I need to pull yet, but I must wait until the night :(

My gf and me are going to use our orbs (around 200 each one, both F2P), but I want to use them now, there’s so many hours left :’(

Wow, that Tiki is...don’t know what to say. I suppose that Muspell Generals wasn’t being as whale bait as they expected and needed something more whale baiting xD