Dragalia Lost!

Corrobin

I don't mind the reruns since I couldn't play Dragalia Lost on launch since due to having an incompatible phone at the time. I am surprised that the reruns are happening this early though. It makes me wonder how they will handle seasonal events.

As an aside, I got Veronica from the collab. All that's left is Fjorm and I'll have the complete FE collection. A part of me wonders if they'll end up making Loki the Gala unit, but that means Loki will probably be a "time limited" Gala unit and I don't think there is a precedent for that. Personally, I think Loki remaining an NPC is more likely
- - - - -
I hope there's another "x2 drop rate" soon for dailies. I could use double Elemental Orbs and more stuff from Imperial Onslaught to upgrade my Dojos...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sire said:

I don't mind the reruns since I couldn't play Dragalia Lost on launch since due to having an incompatible phone at the time. I am surprised that the reruns are happening this early though. It makes me wonder how they will handle seasonal events.

I’m actually excited considering I started playing since December, so that’s quite a lot of loss content I can recover from. But I don’t expect vets to share the same enthusiasm 

So I've finally started playing this game again after over a week of just logging in, and getting Marth. I should still have enough time to permanently recruit Alfonse, if not do much else for the FEH event.

I'm a little overwhelmed, since getting Marth was accompanied by an overwhelming number of new characters for me, a number of 5*s Dragons and humans alike, and the rest of the FEH collab crew. I don't know exactly who I should be feeding my resources to, I want to favor Marth on the Fire side of things, but I'm not sure who else to bestow favoritism on (yet I'm sorta far-ish with certain characters I used beforehand). I thought I heard 3* characters were made better, but I still see they have double Res skills for the same ailment- that isn't good and makes me hesitant to invest in them. 

I like the convenience improvements that have been made- takes less time and stamina to do dallies now. Although stamina is still limiting compared to FEH. Still the game is fun for an FtP I can pick up and drop as I wish. I might just stay back into it for now. Rerunning the old event where I dropped the game is good for me, since it means I can take it easy.

And since I've never included it here, my Player ID is 4620 5849 646. My helper is set to a lv 40 Lowen with 30 nodes unlocked. Name is Vritra- at least until they add a Vritra as a Dragon, then it'll be changed.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I thought I heard 3* characters were made better, but I still see they have double Res skills for the same ailment- that isn't good and makes me hesitant to invest in them. 

They made the co-op abilities be equal to that of nat 5* characters when fully upgraded which is pretty big deal. Other than that I’m not aware of what other improvements they have.

As someone who has a heavily invested in a 3* in all elements except Wind, (Joe, Jakob, Linus, Zace) let me tell you that 3* are perfectly capable of clearing even the hardest contents in the game, but they do require more investment than 4* and 5* characters but most of that investment comes from weapon, wyrmprints, dragons, and facility levels so all of that can be transferred to a different adventure so even if you decide a 3* just isn’t doing it for you then you could easily replace them with another adventurer.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And since I've never included it here, my Player ID is 4620 5849 646. My helper is set to a lv 40 Lowen with 30 nodes unlocked. Name is Vritra- at least until they add a Vritra as a Dragon, then it'll be changed.

Neat. Another friend to add to the list. My current name is マホムシ with a 50 nodes Zace as my helper. Hope you’ll accept.

7 hours ago, Midnox said:

But I don’t expect vets to share the same enthusiasm 

I’m not crazy about it but I’m also not upset. I actually missed unbinding the dragon and other rewards so it coming back is great.

More than anything I’m happy that their showing interest in rerunning events at all. It’s great for the people who missed it their first time and for people who failed to get all the rewards and it should also be a nice break away from the game for those that already completed it. Or at least allow them to focus on some less intensive grinding.

9 hours ago, Sire said:

A part of me wonders if they'll end up making Loki the Gala unit, but that means Loki will probably be a "time limited" Gala unit and I don't think there is a precedent for that. Personally, I think Loki remaining an NPC is more likely

I mean, Gala units are already time limited technically. If they do actually do that I wouldn’t mind. I imagine she’d come back every Gala banner just like the rest of the Gala characters instead of being a one time thing. They’d definitely receive lots of hate otherwise. GBF does the same thing with Summer Zooey despite being seasonal although tbf In this case it’s because she was busted beyond belief that they add the her to the Flash Gala pool.

—————————————

Is anyone else excited about 5* Zardin? I was not expecting any 3* characters to receive a 5* alt so soon but I’m happy they’re doing it. Personally don’t care for Zardin too much (mostly because I disliked him as a unit) although his story was pretty great, and I want to support this notion, on top of him being the only light Blade character outside the time limited Halloween Edward so I’ll probably be rolling for him when he gets released.

I would really like to see any of my previously mentioned 3* get the same treatment (Zace, Joe, Jakob, Linus) or Hope too since he wants to turn into a knight instead of being a healer. Delinquent blade wielding Vixel would make lots of sense too. Taro would also be great just cuz favoritism.

So what about everyone else here? Is there any 3* or 4* character you would like to see upgraded?

4 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Is anyone else excited about 5* Zardin? I was not expecting any 3* characters to receive a 5* alt so soon but I’m happy they’re doing it. Personally don’t care for Zardin too much (mostly because I disliked him as a unit) although his story was pretty great, and I want to support this notion, on top of him being the only light Blade character outside the time limited Halloween Edward so I’ll probably be rolling for him when he gets released.

Wait, what? Where is this info coming from?

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Wait, what? Where is this info coming from?

Go check the notifications. They even have his art posted there.

Ap1cjtF.png

They also mention how they’re looking forward to doing this with more non-story characters in Dragalia Lost.

Oh, sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Looking over this... called Void Poseidon, they're doing all the 5* dragons at the game at launch. Which means that we'll be getting Void Nidhogg and Void Jeanne in the future.

This 'Mercurial Gauntlet' seems neat.

I love this new Fire Spear girl we're getting from the next Raid.

13 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I would really like to see any of my previously mentioned 3* get the same treatment (Zace, Joe, Jakob, Linus) or Hope too since he wants to turn into a knight instead of being a healer. Delinquent blade wielding Vixel would make lots of sense too. Taro would also be great just cuz favoritism.

I haven't actually read a word of dialogue in this game. Maaaaybe that'll change soon- unlike FEH, these aren't characters I already know, so there is nothing to potentially ruin. But I'd be inclined from design alone to ask for a Hope upgrade. Why? Because as is, he looks like Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia as a Final Fantasy White Mage. And I just like the combo. Even if he changed outfit, I think I'd give him a go.

Currently my teams are:

Fire: Marth, Verica, Melsa, Vanessa. I have Sinoa and all the 3*s as well. Yet since Euden and Karl are redundant with Marth, I'm not using either. Sinoa has a random buff skill as her primary, so I'm not sure if I'd replace Melsa for her.

Water: Fjorm, Lily, Celliera, Ricardt. Celliera is 36 levelwise, but I could replace her with either Water Dagger 4* guy or Karina, all of whom have better Abilities. I also have Thaniel but Ricardt from what I'm aware has the better set of Skills. 

Wind: Lowen, Louise, Musashi, Aileen. I have Eleonora and Pia, but they don't seem as good as Louise and Aileen; and Randal exists of course.

Light: Albert, Ryozen, Estelle, Fritz. I also have Alfonse, Elias, Annelie, Rawn, Odetta, Amane, and Vixel. Estelle seems a little better than Vixel outside of an Energy-oriented team, which with Annelie and Elias I'd be close to having a complete one of, all I'd need is Lucretia to have a full Light set. Nonetheless, I think I'll swap over to Vixel, and then maybe drop Ryozen (who is 42 level-wise) for Rawn. Why? Because I could then have a full team of pretty boys! Let the light of handsome lads shine on all!

Dark: Veronica, Nefaria, Orion, Cleo. The only 4-5* Darks I have. 

A Fire Raid is the next new one? I'll swap out Melsa for the new girl. It'll be a good chance to put Marth and Prometheus Akagi to work!

On 5/7/2019 at 8:43 PM, NegativeExponents- said:
On 5/7/2019 at 1:11 PM, Midnox said:

But I don’t expect vets to share the same enthusiasm 

I’m not crazy about it but I’m also not upset. I actually missed unbinding the dragon and other rewards so it coming back is great.

More than anything I’m happy that their showing interest in rerunning events at all. It’s great for the people who missed it their first time and for people who failed to get all the rewards and it should also be a nice break away from the game for those that already completed it. Or at least allow them to focus on some less intensive grinding.

^ That basically sums up my thoughts as well.
I already fully unbound the event dragon, but having a breather from events is very much welcomed.
Plus I only just realized that Chapter 8 was already released, so I'll likely casually focus on that and void battles during the event.

For those who don't know, Karl is obsessed with justice. I read Waike's second episode right after some of Karl's story.

Spoiler

Waike: Indeed there is! I became who I am today for one reason alone...
Euden: And that is...
Waike: FOR JUSTICE!
Euden: ...
Ranzal: ... ...
Cleo: ... Well. Let's continue our meal.

I can imagine them all thinking, "Not again!"

So, I was looking into the next event, 'Echoes of Antiquity' and apparently it's going to be based on Journey to the West. Why do I say that? The girl we saw info on, the fire lance girl, is named Xuan Zang, the name of the priest the group in Journey is protecting.

Which at least gives us a very easy idea of the dragon, given that there's a dragon in Journey To The West called Yulong.

And that gives us 3 adventurers based on the other 3. characters: Sun Wukong, the monkey king, Sha Wujing, the river monster, Zhu Bajie, the pig demon.

5 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I’m just spending on the Ieyasu banner for now. I’ll save for later. 

Also, can we expect a Zelda collaboration one day? I’d kill for that

Unless I hallucinated it, there's gonna be a Zelda mobile game. If they're doing a collaboration, it would probably be after that came out.

5 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Unless I hallucinated it, there's gonna be a Zelda mobile game. If they're doing a collaboration, it would probably be after that came out.

Oh yeah, I remember news about a Zelda mobile years ago. No further mentions of the project afterwards, but maybe we’ll get something considering this year since this E3 is apparently Zelda-centric 

well, Ieyasu returned. Missed him in the new year, so I was looking forward for a new chance. Saved over 7200 mites, two tens, and 17 vouchers. Spent EVERYTHING, and I only got a duplicate Xainfried at first, and I accumulated 8% 5 star chance. Thanks to the new voids, got another 1200 mites, and thank got I got him. I would have preferred an extra Marishiten or two, but my main prey is mine. My dark team stands a chance for next raid battle

Edited by Midnox

• 2 weeks later...

Did a small resource dump onto Verica and Marth for this Raid (small because I still have plenty), both are lv 60 now with 30/40 Mana Nodes unlocked respectively. This is enough for Expert raids, I'm surprised there is no Nightmare raid this time. Must be reruns-only thing. 

Story is okay, and of course so is the character, a gigantic humanoid without three appendages to smash is different from what I last remember. The free Dragon offering +20% Attack sounds relatively good by their standards, though I already have a Pazuzu and two Garudas for high end Wind. Wonder if they'll consider making Wu Kong playable later? Lance or Axe I'm thinking.

The new Summon Showcase is all female, and with the Raid freebie also female and the male Dragon is non-anthropomorphic, I'm a little annoyed. And why'd they make one of the 4*s a Fire Sword? We already have the 3* shota, the 5*s Naveed and Marth, and two 4*s in Euden and Karl. We didn't need another Hasha no Tsurugi.

Nurse Aileen is only the third Water Staff I think, and she is definitely better than Thaniel, although I hope Ricardt continues to suffice, even if she is better. Does her first Skill alternate HP Regen-Attack Buff-Defense Buff-HP Regen and so forth? Or is the HP Regen there all the time?

While Aileen might be nice, I'm skipping her and this Showcase. I'm not interested in Ieyasu either (the rates for 5*s should be so low I'd rather save up), nor his Wind Blade companion, since I've already Musashi on that front.

I'll continue saving Tickets and Wyrmite, hopeful the inevitable Summer Summon Swimsuits Showcase in the coming months will have a guy on it- even if this Showcase suggests otherwise. Assuming a Facility Event, will it be Wind dudettes and maybe dude for a fishy Water boss, or Water bikinis and speedos taking on a Fire fiend trying to dry up the ocean and give everyone terrible sunburns?

38 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Did a small resource dump onto Verica and Marth for this Raid (small because I still have plenty), both are lv 60 now with 30/40 Mana Nodes unlocked respectively. This is enough for Expert raids, I'm surprised there is no Nightmare raid this time. Must be reruns-only thing. 

Story is okay, and of course so is the character, a gigantic humanoid without three appendages to smash is different from what I last remember. The free Dragon offering +20% Attack sounds relatively good by their standards, though I already have a Pazuzu and two Garudas for high end Wind. Wonder if they'll consider making Wu Kong playable later? Lance or Axe I'm thinking.

The new Summon Showcase is all female, and with the Raid freebie also female and the male Dragon is non-anthropomorphic, I'm a little annoyed. And why'd they make one of the 4*s a Fire Sword? We already have the 3* shota, the 5*s Naveed and Marth, and two 4*s in Euden and Karl. We didn't need another Hasha no Tsurugi.

Nurse Aileen is only the third Water Staff I think, and she is definitely better than Thaniel, although I hope Ricardt continues to suffice, even if she is better. Does her first Skill alternate HP Regen-Attack Buff-Defense Buff-HP Regen and so forth? Or is the HP Regen there all the time?

While Aileen might be nice, I'm skipping her and this Showcase. I'm not interested in Ieyasu either (the rates for 5*s should be so low I'd rather save up), nor his Wind Blade companion, since I've already Musashi on that front.

I'll continue saving Tickets and Wyrmite, hopeful the inevitable Summer Summon Swimsuits Showcase in the coming months will have a guy on it- even if this Showcase suggests otherwise. Assuming a Facility Event, will it be Wind dudettes and maybe dude for a fishy Water boss, or Water bikinis and speedos taking on a Fire fiend trying to dry up the ocean and give everyone terrible sunburns?

Nightmare will come later. Same happened with the rerun, it won’t appear immediately, but the next day if I recall. I don’t think I’m ready for it if the last one is of any indication, but this Raid Boss is easier than the others, considering I got the Extra Raid epithet in my first try

This new event is more fun than the last one for me. Probably because I have a full fire team this time. Apparently they offered a dream summon on the six month anniversary. I wish Heroes offered something like that. The equivalent would be spend $20-25 and chose a copy of any non-seasonal character. You'd also get 40 orbs as a bonus.

22 minutes ago, Tree said:

This new event is more fun than the last one for me. Probably because I have a full fire team this time. Apparently they offered a dream summon on the six month anniversary. I wish Heroes offered something like that. The equivalent would be spend $20-25 and chose a copy of any non-seasonal character. You'd also get 40 orbs as a bonus.

That would be fantastic, as I’d like to correct my ugly-ass IVs for my Zelgius ?

I dunno what I’m spending my Wyrmites now. I’m rather thankful this banner has nothing to do with the event, as I’m collecting horse dragons in this game, and I spent almost all of them in the last two banners. Wasn’t lucky with Mym, but got Ieyasu thankfully

5 minutes ago, Midnox said:

That would be fantastic, as I’d like to correct my ugly-ass IVs for my Zelgius ?

I dunno what I’m spending my Wyrmites now. I’m rather thankful this banner has nothing to do with the event, as I’m collecting horse dragons in this game, and I spent almost all of them in the last two banners. Wasn’t lucky with Mym, but got Ieyasu thankfully

Zelgius is actually a reasonably possible pity-breaker now that many old 5* red units were removed from the new banners. They just need to add that Black Knight helmet accessory.

I'd recommend saving for the Dragalia anniversary. The next gala lines up with it. I could even see them having a special gala where all previous gala characters are on focus. Who knows what other banners they might have. I imagine they will want to offer a lot for the first year anniversary.

Dragalia datamine (minor future banner spoiler):

Spoiler

There was another dream banner datamined (with banner image featuring the dragon on the current banner). It's not known if that will come before the anniversary or if it will be part of the anniversary.

Between already having the two 5* from Eastern Emissaries (Marishiten even being MUB), and not caring about Gala Mym, and now this showcase having two terrible characters whose original adventurer stories I disliked + another Fire Sword, I’ve been in a husbando drought and more importantly eldwater drought due to not summoning. Oh well, I get to save up at least but I’m hoping a cool dude shows up in the inevitable summer banner to get this summoning itch satisfied.

I really like our freebie Xuan Zang though. I like her background, her relationship with Sun Wukong, her personality which kinda reminds me of Raine, and her play style.

5 hours ago, Corrobin said:

I hope Wu Kong gets added via the Sylas treatment.

I’m hoping for this too. I don’t care if it’s as his regular kid form or as Qitian Dasheng I just want him playable one way or another.

7 minutes ago, Tree said:

I'd recommend saving for the Dragalia anniversary. The next gala lines up with it.

It’s actually the Galla after the next one which lines up with anniversary but yeah it’s pretty close.

I wonder what they have planned for it? I hope whatever is planned for it includes the introduction of the sparking system because I already have more than enough for 300 pulls which what’s needed for GBF.

Just now, NegativeExponents- said:

It’s actually the Galla after the next one which lines up with anniversary but yeah it’s pretty close.

Oh, that's right. Getting ahead of myself.

2 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I wonder what they have planned for it? I hope whatever is planned for it includes the introduction of the sparking system because I already have more than enough for 300 pulls which what’s needed for GBF.

Yeah, that would be nice. It's too expensive for most to take advantage of, but it would save those that spend hundreds or more for a single character.

18 minutes ago, Tree said:

I'd recommend saving for the Dragalia anniversary. The next gala lines up with it. I could even see them having a special gala where all previous gala characters are on focus. Who knows what other banners they might have. I imagine they will want to offer a lot for the first year anniversary.

Indeed. They gave us quite a lot in it’s half anniversary, and half anniversaries aren’t usually celebrated, so god knows what the hell are they planning in it’s actual anniversary. I’m not expecting anything too exciting in the meantime, so I think I’ll save my wyrmites until the anniversary comes. It took me over 14000 of them to get all of the FE characters, so I’m saving a lot and see what good stuff will be offered

• 3 weeks later...