Dragalia Lost!

Corrobin

4 hours ago, Midnox said:

You know? This game can be rather boring without facilities to upgrade and no new content to look forward to 🤣

Well, there is that new wind slime facility to upgrade, but yeah I agree.

The lack of news this past week has been excruciating. I tried to use this free time to try and get in some extra HBH grinding done, but finding a group is more often than not a chore, so I just stuck to getting the weeklies done. I don’t mind too terribly though since it allows me to have a nice break from the game until something is announced. Which should be fairly soon seeing that the current event countdown is almost at its end.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Midnox said:

You know? This game can be rather boring without facilities to upgrade and no new content to look forward to 🤣

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

Amen!

Where is the next event Cygames?! You've said NOTHING! All we get is a cheap bridal CG. I don't care what it is, just give us something. *Hopes for a cute guy*

I'm not that good a player, I've been farming for plain old Orbs. But I really should be a bit more adventurous.

What is the point to Void Battles BTW? I've done like two of them. Are the weapons worth it compared to standard Smithy 5*s?

Yeah, the wait seems kinda long this time. But at least they're teasing us with the Log-in Bonus.

The thing to remember is that not everyone plays the game religiously and personally I think that down-time can be beneficial as well. Gives you a chance to have a break and play other games. Or do other stuff. Maybe they had E3 in mind when spacing events out?

@Interdimensional Observer

Void Battles are mainly tougher battles in-between Imperial Onslaught and Advanced Dragon Trials. Gives you something extra to do.

The weapons for the most part are inferior to core weapons, but you need some Void weapons to defeat certain Void bosses. Also, there are 5-star Void weapons (from Void Poseidon etc.) that deal more damage to the high dragons. But if you have a 5-star core weapon, you generally don't need those.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What is the point to Void Battles BTW? I've done like two of them. Are the weapons worth it compared to standard Smithy 5*s?

The weapons for the most part are not worth crafting over 5* core weapon.

There’s some exceptions like the the 5* void staves since the abilities on them (skill prep and healing potency) are generally considered more useful than the extra skills on the 5* core weapons. Either can work fine for most cases though and it mostly comes down to preference but the void staves are cheaper and quicker to make.

The real reason you want to do void battles is to get the facilities, MUB gold fafnirs, at least one silver and bronze fafnir get their sunlight ore, rare materials (dama crystals, moonlight stones, champion/knigh testaments, and steel bricks), and extra honey and ashes.

I've been taking DL slow. I didn't max out the friendship of the latest Raid Servant and didn't really do much of the raid itself either. I still haven't done the latest story chapter yet too.

I don't mind the downtime as it lets me play other games instead.

1 hour ago, Corrobin said:

Hopefully the new Mercurial Gauntlet will help give the game a minor kick in the pants.

I think it'll be something to pass the time (and get nice rewards), but it's not gonna be a major game-changer.

From what I understand, it seems to be a purely DPS battle (you just need to attack and don't need to focus on dodging or any kind of strategy). That said, the explanation of it was kinda confusing.

I'm still hoping we get those randomly-generated dungeons, but they've been MIA for a long time now.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, VincentASM said:

I think it'll be something to pass the time (and get nice rewards), but it's not gonna be a major game-changer.

From what I understand, it seems to be a purely DPS battle (you just need to attack and don't need to focus on dodging or any kind of strategy). That said, the explanation of it was kinda confusing.

I'm still hoping we get those randomly-generated dungeons, but they've been MIA for a long time now.

A few hours and we’ll find out. I hope for extra facilities

well, another event revival, boring.... except for the fact it’s precisely the one with the wind facility, so I’m happy. I started playing the game in December last year, so I missed that event. Great since I’ve been trying (unsuccessfully) in defeating High Mercury, so that’ll help

Edited by Midnox

@VincentASM and @NegativeExponents- Thanks for the Void Battle info! 

I guess I should finish the Imperial Onslaughts first then, I should be capable of doing that with at least one or two elements.

And I didn't notice the VB section in the Treasure Trades, likely because I hadn't finished Chapter 7 until fairly recently and I normally don't visit the shop.

Brides is the new banner, as was to be expected. There should be a 3* dude (or have they stopped with 3*s and just gone to 4*s?) at least? Wind works for me, if that is what happens. And if possible, I'm thinking of making all my teams eventually all male- barring practical exceptions and the FE collab characters. Wind looks like it has a good bunch of males already, I've just missed them, so I'll take a groom if they exist. (Fire looks very bad with only males however if you don't invest in multiple swords.)

As for the event revival, the first time this ran I was able to max out the facility, but wasn't anywhere near strong enough to kill the boss even with a 30 Wind Shrine. This time I have a full Wind team however, and I might therefore stand a chance at beating it. I want revenge!

As for the Mercurial Gauntlet, it's just an all-out DPS blitz? Well it doesn't cost Stamina and is quick, so this will be a fine little ceviche every month.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

The Gauntlet does seem to be a DPS race. The Dragon does do some damage so bringing a Healer along can be useful, but yeah, it's a DPS race.

I almost got Wind 20 beat, but I can't seem to get the last sliver of health down before the timer expires. I'm thinking having an Eli support for the STR buff would do it, but they seem to be avoiding me in the support lineups... Main reason I'm doing well in Wind is because I have two T3 Fire Weapons (Sword, Staff).

Otherwise, my Water team is doing well with the Fire Gauntlet, being around level 15. The rest linger around levels 10-12.

Bleed is good and I got the guys for it on my Dark Team (Ieysau, Sazanka, Botan), but I don't think Bleed is good enough for a one minute timer.

Wow. I actually timed out on the Wind 20.

Didn’t expect my fire team to be the team that times out in this. Still managed to get it beat though just by saving my skills for I-framing his attacks instead of simply spamming them.

The rest went pretty smoothly. Especially against the fire one because Bellathorna Eli helper + Bog from Jakob is broken.

Was hoping it’d be some sort of challenging randomly generated dungeon but I’ll settle for free practice and easy rewards.

Do wish the prizes could be claimed immediately though instead of having to wait for the monthly reset.

Well, just finished all the gauntlets. Had a hard time with light, as I had expected all the bleeding from the Hinomoto trio would suffice, but had to use a friend’s Aldis to help with the poison. Still, I won by the last second, literally.

oh well, Nothing else to do. Good thing the Wind Facility Event is coming, as I’ll help me immensely against HM. Also, I’m saving wyrmites for the anniversary. God knows what good shit is coming there

well, HM prelude and the wind facility returning are both here. Looks like CyGames wants us to defeat High Mercury now XD

Edited by Midnox

It’s funny, it’s clear most VAs of the game are using aliases. I have to look closer to this “Michael Richards”, but his voice over as Xainfried gives me some Andrew Francis vibes (gotta check his other character), but this “Rae Hall”, after listening her Lowen voice, I figured out she’s actually Erin Mathews. Her Lowen sounds exactly like the kid Burtonverger, and Pac-Man XD

Hmm... new 5* Dark guy, I depending on the underside of the showcase (only one 4*?), maybe I'd go for it.

Another event rerun, but I had dropped the game for a time when this happened. So it'll be fresh for me. Hopefully all these reruns means that once the inevitable Summer Showcase passes, there will be a rolling tide of new things.

I haven't been playing the current Wind Facility Event too much, I got my vengeance and cleared out the Challenge Battle multiple times. But the problem is that on the lower Challenge difficulty, the only one I can do, event currency drops seems too small. I admittedly haven't used any Honeys, while having over 100. But eh, I think I'll stay light on this event.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hmm... new 5* Dark guy, I depending on the underside of the showcase (only one 4*?), maybe I'd go for it.

Another event rerun, but I had dropped the game for a time when this happened. So it'll be fresh for me. Hopefully all these reruns means that once the inevitable Summer Showcase passes, there will be a rolling tide of new things.

I haven't been playing the current Wind Facility Event too much, I got my vengeance and cleared out the Challenge Battle multiple times. But the problem is that on the lower Challenge difficulty, the only one I can do, event currency drops seems too small. I admittedly haven't used any Honeys, while having over 100. But eh, I think I'll stay light on this event.

I know what you mean. The first facility event I’ve played: the Annelie one, was much of the same. I think I’ll go light in the upcoming revival, as I played it when I returned and started going legit on this game. I’m not expecting to go beyond making the dailies and getting all Shishimais to get extra Eldwaters

in other news, I’m glad for the update. About time we could exchange the coins, and a bigger facility cap is always a plus. I’m saving Wyrmites still for the anniversary. I’m almost 13000 of them

I went from having 500+ pulls down to around 200 chasing after Yaten. The rng was not kind.

On the bright side I now have enough eldwater to 50 mc two characters so I think it's time do just that to Mikoto for Wind MG 40.

I love this rerun because it gives me a reason to bust out my Zace and also my dark team in general is just stacked so I don't feel like a deadweight this time around in the daily Nightmare raid.

6 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I went from having 500+ pulls down to around 200 chasing after Yaten. The rng was not kind.

On the bright side I now have enough eldwater to 50 mc two characters so I think it's time do just that to Mikoto for Wind MG 40.

I love this rerun because it gives me a reason to bust out my Zace and also my dark team in general is just stacked so I don't feel like a deadweight this time around in the daily Nightmare raid.

Yeah, I know RNG can be an ass sometimes. I didn’t get all the FEH characters by a little. I don’t mind this rerun, but I’m not as excited as this is the first even I  could hold my own. I even completed the extra back then. Then again, I always welcome pathetic extra wyrmite or two, and the duplicated epithets are 150 wyrmites each. Great, now I got over 14000 wyrmites and now I’m wondering how much will I get once the anniversary hits

I was saving my Wyrmite for Galas, but in the end I caved in to try and get Bride Elly. I failed to do so, but I got some cool other stuff, so there's that.

I cleared Wind 20 on the Gauntlets thinking that would be the end, but apparently it goes all the way up to 40. Makes sense in hindsight (for players who have full elemental teams with T3 weapons and a capped Halidom), but for some reason I honestly though 20 was the end of it. If I can manage to improve my teams more, I might just be able to clear the "75 Total" benchmark.

Also, money problems. I'm starting to work on a T3 Dark Blade weapon for Ieyasu, but I forgot how expensive everything is. Doesn't help that most of my money went straight to the Halidom to upgrade the Elemental Altars past 30 as I forgot how much they actually cost. I'm gonna need x2 Rupie Dailies so I can use my Skip Tickets on them to rebuild my stash...

As for 50 Mana Circle characters, I have Mikoto and V!Hildegarde. I should work on Euden considering I use him a lot because of his EXP bonus, but I'm currently trying to work on DY!Cleo and Ieyasu so my other elemental teams have a 50 MC hero. I also want to work on classic Elisanne because she is useful as well. Elderwater costs are really expensive though...

Yeah, Level 40 Wind Gauntlet right now is mainly for people with really stacked teams and/or great optimisation. I think I got to 27 before I got stuck. Helper Elisanne really helps a lot.

For most people, you're supposed to wait until the Augment feature is unlocked later on this month. That should significantly increase your HP and Strength.

Also, I agree about expensive costs. Money isn't a huge issue as you can farm Avenue to Fortune, etc. But Eldwater is tough to get without summoning. Thankfully, during the middle of the month, you can get lots of Eldwater from the Gauntlet treasure box.

Anyway, I thought the timing for the new year raid re-run was kinda odd. They just repeated Ieyasu's banner recently, which they could've saved for now. But they're clearly promoting Yaten and Natalie for the raid. Not really sure how they're planning these things, haha.

Hopefully we get a Summer facility event next. Maybe Fire? Please?!

Edited by VincentASM

53 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, Level 40 Wind Gauntlet right now is mainly for people with really stacked teams and/or great optimisation. I think I got to 27 before I got stuck. Helper Elisanne really helps a lot.

For most people, you're supposed to wait until the Augment feature is unlocked later on this month. That should significantly increase your HP and Strength.

Also, I agree about expensive costs. Money isn't a huge issue as you can farm Avenue to Fortune, etc. But Eldwater is tough to get without summoning. Thankfully, during the middle of the month, you can get lots of Eldwater from the Gauntlet treasure box.

Anyway, I thought the timing for the new year raid re-run was kinda odd. They just repeated Ieyasu's banner recently, which they could've saved for now. But they're clearly promoting Yaten and Natalie for the raid. Not really sure how they're planning these things, haha.

Hopefully we get a Summer facility event next. Maybe Fire? Please?!

Yeah, I think it’s time for a new event next time. Despite not needing it so hardly, Fire could use a facility event by now. I’ve refrained in participating in the event for now. Focused in attempting to defeat High Mercury again. I did it at last

2 hours ago, Midnox said:

Yeah, I think it’s time for a new event next time. Despite not needing it so hardly, Fire could use a facility event by now. I’ve refrained in participating in the event for now. Focused in attempting to defeat High Mercury again. I did it at last

Yeah, it's weird how Fire is the only element lacking an event facility, unless I'm remembering wrong. Yeah, it doesn't need it per se since High Midgardsormr is relatively easy to gear up for. But still, it can help a lot for, say, ranged units trying to consistently survive.

Congrats! I think I've started getting the hang of High Mercury now. Before, I kept dying to the combo of Bursting Bubbles and Aqua Spiral at the ~1:00 min left mark. TBH, I still forget about it, but I haven't died to it this week XD

Speaking of, I'm really curious how strong the next two high dragons will be, especially *if* they're releasing augments before them...

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, it's weird how Fire is the only element lacking an event facility, unless I'm remembering wrong. Yeah, it doesn't need it per se since High Midgardsormr is relatively easy to gear up for. But still, it can help a lot for, say, ranged units trying to consistently survive.

Congrats! I think I've started getting the hang of High Mercury now. Before, I kept dying to the combo of Bursting Bubbles and Aqua Spiral at the ~1:00 min left mark. TBH, I still forget about it, but I haven't died to it this week XD

Speaking of, I'm really curious how strong the next two high dragons will be, especially *if* they're releasing augments before them...

Yeah, rather scary how powerful those two will be :shudders:. Anyway, I think I’m rather well prepared. I’m planning to use Veronica against High Jupiter, and I got Marishiten, and the 5 star wand for her. Alfonse against High  Zodiark. I’m not as well prepared with him, but I’m close