Dragalia Lost!

Corrobin

I skipped the first few days of the New Years' rerun, and then I just decided to take a break from this game altogether.

Guess I'll play this new one a little for the facility levels. Though I was expecting swimsuits for this event. DL definitely spreads its Seasonals differently from FEH. Triple female means I'm not going to summon, and makes me think swimsuits might end up the same.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m looking forward the next event, specially for Summer Estelle. Estelle is my favorite character, and having a version of her that’s not likely being sucking is appreciated. I like her because thanks to some pony voice actor joke with her, made me try Dragalia Lost in the first place XD. 

I’m not investing in her banner unless is limited. I’d rather keep saving for the anniversary. I’m over 24500 wyrmites

I would be interested in joining. I probably won't be as active with Three Houses coming around, but I at least try to get my DL Dailies in.

I actually skipped the smithy event, but with me benching FEH forever now, and a nice little break, I think I'll get back into the swing of things for the summer event.

My one concern right now is the genders for the summer event. The game is suggesting we'll get at least Summer Euden for a male, which is better than some other recent showcases have been. However, Euden isn't exactly what I want, the problem is he is just boyish, which is cute, but I'd like a little more virility on display. 

However, this:

To celebrate summer in Dragalia Lost, we're preparing a two-part event which centers around the constantly cheerful ocean songstress, Siren.

...means there might be a second summer banner, hopefully with another beach dude. 

@Raven I'd potentially be interested in an SF alliance. Will have to pick an icon from their selection. Something related to SF would be nice - perhaps a white bird (if they have something like that). I do hope they don't add any form of scoring competition between alliances as that could make it difficult for casual players to find one to join. They are doing a decent job managing the game so far though.

@Interdimensional Observer I think the two-part aspect will be similar to the Heroes crossover event where a second portion of the event unlocked after about a week. However, there was only a single Heroes banner. As for Heroes, I'm kind of tired of it too, and I'm not too fond of the direction it's been headed for awhile either. I'll guess I'll still collect the easy stuff for now.

Edited by Tree

Here's the code for the Serenes Forest Alliance: 6807 1679

I don't see anything like a white bird available for crests, so for now the icon is Brynhildr. Because fire.

I'm open to suggestions for the noticeboard message which sits below the alliance name.

4 hours ago, Raven said:

Here's the code for the Serenes Forest Alliance: 6807 1679

I don't see anything like a white bird available for crests, so for now the icon is Brynhildr. Because fire.

I'm open to suggestions for the noticeboard message which sits below the alliance name.

Would be nice to complete the alliance quest - a coop battle with alliance members. (The reward won't be given out until mid August.)

Since it is a forest, perhaps there is a "tree" icon? (Completely unbiased suggestion. Definitely not related to anyone's username... 😛)

Just a note: there is apparently a 24 hour wait required after leaving or disbanding an alliance. This means that you can't access the "create alliance" button to look at options (like icon choices, etc.) after joining one.

Boy, I got over 35000 wyrmites, 135 vouchers, and 5 tens. I must get everything in the upcoming anniversary with all that and still have stuff left. I wonder what I’ll save for next? Maybe the Dragonyule rerun or another collaboration 

The Summer Raid was good. Was it luck or was it fixed that I got three Crystallian Envoys from the Blazon Summons?

Now it's time to chill and care less about the Summer Facility event. Facility events seem less valuable to me without the ability to co-op, and the fact they cost Stamina instead of Getherwings. Still, gotta max the facility. And get Summer Luca. Fortunately he is only a 4*, hubbypons being less in demand than wifeypons sometimes pays off.😄 

Light is one of my stronger teams, if still barely scraping 10000 Might.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

On 8/13/2019 at 11:54 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Summer Raid was good. Was it luck or was it fixed that I got three Crystallian Envoys from the Blazon Summons?.

That's lucky. I got two across ten boxes, which is average I think.

It actually took 140+ summons to get 4* Summer Luca... That was painful. 😛 He should be quite useful on my light team though. (I only had three 5* light units and one is the free Alfonse.)

The only other focus unit I got was one Summer Cleo. She was pretty much the only focus that I didn't want. (Summer Siren could at least have provided another sunstone ore.)

Wasn't all bad as I got some other useful things and a lot of eldwater which I was short on. 🙂

Edited by Tree

Well, thank goodness I’ve cleared the challenge nightmare. I was close to losing yesterday, but today got with some time to spare thanks to upgraded facilities.

in other news, got over 37000 wyrmites, 150 vouchers p, and 6 tens. Do you recommend me to spend some in attempting to get hot bikini dark skinned beauty? Or keep saving them for the anniversary? I was considering in trying to get bikini Verica, but since the anniversary is getting closer and closer...

On 8/15/2019 at 10:12 AM, Tree said:

It actually took 140+ summons to get 4* Summer Luca... That was painful. 😛 He should be quite useful on my light team though. (I only had three 5* light units and one is the free Alfonse.)

I used 38 single vouchers get to my Summer Luca, going down from 85 to 47. But it was worth it! 

Taking 140 summons for Luca is awful. A 2% chance meant you should've got him in 50 I think. But if you tenfold summoned, then that likelihood should be even higher, with a 14% chance for him on that tenth spot.

10 hours ago, Midnox said:

in other news, got over 37000 wyrmites, 150 vouchers p, and 6 tens. Do you recommend me to spend some in attempting to get hot bikini dark skinned beauty? Or keep saving them for the anniversary? I was considering in trying to get bikini Verica, but since the anniversary is getting closer and closer...

The rate for Summer Verica is 0.5%. So on average, assuming no pity buildup, you need 200 summons to get her. That is 24000 Wyrmite. Or in your case, you'll use up all 6 tenfolds, and then 4800 Wyrmite, leaving you with 32200. Or, you could deplete all your vouchers and then five of those six tenfolds. Leaving you with one tenfold left and the 37000 Wyrmite. On average, could be better, could be worse.

The choice is yours. Just laying down the costs so you can visualize what going for her would mean.

But could they increase the 5* rate on the tenth summon when you choose to do that? A higher 4* chance is great given how low individual 4* chances are on any other summon, but could they shave a little percentage and give it to the 5*s?

As I was aiming for Luca, the gatcha gave me Ramona too. And my first Arctos, which is nice, except for the fact I've a Prometheus, two Agnis, and Phoenix.😑 I want 5* Water or Dark Dragons, I don't have any of those that aren't freebies. Nyarlahotep just from the name reference makes me want him.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I used 38 single vouchers get to my Summer Luca, going down from 85 to 47. But it was worth it! 

Taking 140 summons for Luca is awful. A 2% chance meant you should've got him in 50 I think. But if you tenfold summoned, then that likelihood should be even higher, with a 14% chance for him on that tenth spot.

It's a 2.33% chance for a particular focus 4*, I think. I used a few free summons, a couple single summons with wyrmmite, 30+ single tickets, a ten-fold ticket, and 12,000 wyrmmite (10 sets of ten summons) before he appeared. I even got one session with five 4* units, but he wasn't there. I'm not sure what percentile that is, but I was kind of impressed with how much that took. Especially with all the guaranteed 4* units from the ten summons. Doubt I'll ever be that "lucky" again. 😛 The featured dragon has a higher rate (0.8%) than off-focus dragons, but all the 5* dragons I got were off-focus. I'm fine with that since I didn't like the featured one anyway (although it is a free sunstone ore).

Just realized I still have a 5.5% rate on that banner. It's really strange to chase a 4* focus unit. 😀

15 hours ago, Midnox said:

Well, thank goodness I’ve cleared the challenge nightmare. I was close to losing yesterday, but today got with some time to spare thanks to upgraded facilities.

If you really want her, then now is the time to summon (unless you plan on using a dream summon later which is a viable option). If you just kind of want the character, then I'd probably wait. I've spent over 20,000 wyrmmite chasing a unit on more than one occasion. You'll likely get her with that amount, but it could take a lot. In 140+ summons on this banner, the only featured units I saw were a single Cleo and Luca. I did get quite a few of the other focus 4* units (Fleur and Unicorn).

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The rate for Summer Verica is 0.5%. So on average, assuming no pity buildup, you need 200 summons to get her. That is 24000 Wyrmite. Or in your case, you'll use up all 6 tenfolds, and then 4800 Wyrmite, leaving you with 32200. Or, you could deplete all your vouchers and then five of those six tenfolds. Leaving you with one tenfold left and the 37000 Wyrmite. On average, could be better, could be worse.

The choice is yours. Just laying down the costs so you can visualize what going for her would mean.

But could they increase the 5* rate on the tenth summon when you choose to do that? A higher 4* chance is great given how low individual 4* chances are on any other summon, but could they shave a little percentage and give it to the 5*s?

As I was aiming for Luca, the gatcha gave me Ramona too. And my first Arctos, which is nice, except for the fact I've a Prometheus, two Agnis, and Phoenix.😑 I want 5* Water or Dark Dragons, I don't have any of those that aren't freebies. Nyarlahotep just from the name reference makes me want him.

29 minutes ago, Tree said:

It's a 2.33% chance for a particular focus 4*, I think. I used a few free summons, a couple single summons with wyrmmite, 30+ single tickets, a ten-fold ticket, and 12,000 wyrmmite (10 sets of ten summons) before he appeared. I even got one session with five 4* units, but he wasn't there. I'm not sure what percentile that is, but I was kind of impressed with how much that took. Especially with all the guaranteed 4* units from the ten summons. Doubt I'll ever be that "lucky" again. 😛 The featured dragon has a higher rate (0.8%) than off-focus dragons, but all the 5* dragons I got were off-focus. I'm fine with that since I didn't like the featured one anyway (although it is a free sunstone ore).

Just realized I still have a 5.5% rate on that banner. It's really strange to chase a 4* focus unit. 😀

If you really want her, then now is the time to summon (unless you plan on using a dream summon later which is a viable option). If you just kind of want the character, then I'd probably wait. I've spent over 20,000 wyrmmite chasing a unit on more than one occasion. You'll likely get her with that amount, but it could take a lot. In 140+ summons on this banner, the only featured units I saw were a single Cleo and Luca. I did get quite a few of the other focus 4* units (Fleur and Unicorn).

Thanks guys, I’ve decided to wait the anniversary. It’s true, even with that many resources, there’s no guarantee I get bikini Verica. Hell, I had over 20000 wyrmites previously and I almost missed Veronica in the FEH crossover. Better to keep saving, almost a month now. Sure, we’ll get tons of free stuff, but it’s likely we’ll get much to spend on, and since it’s the anniversary, it’s likely OP and will last the meta for a while. I mean, we got quite much in the HALF anniversary already

On 8/18/2019 at 8:36 PM, Tree said:

I decided to go ahead and see if 10 summons would break the pity rate. The game gives me another Summer Luca. 😐 Hahaha 🤣

I also got Summer Siren, Nefaria, and another Roc, so that's pretty good I guess.

Two 5*s, one unfeatured, in a single ten summon? That is incredible luck.

Speaking of luck, I did today's free summon early this morning. It showed a gold circle and dropped a dragon crystal, but it flashed rainbow so fakeout! Light Siren get! She for some reason gives less total Might than an no-unbindings Unicorn though. Still useful, the extra dragon shapeshift time is appreciable. This is the only good thing the free summons have given me.

With enough Glam Shells to max my stage, I decided to actually try the Challenge Battle. Shredding the boss's HP is easy with Cupid, but for some reason, my characters were getting slammed and my first two plays ended with multiple characters dying. Is it the plants making Poison (and Curse?) bubbles? I got it down by the third play though, no deaths with a little luck.

Tomorrow, I should be able to easily amass enough Hype for the Champion's Testament. That and buying all the prime Treasure Trade goodies will be enough for me. No Hype Twinkling Sand or Golden Key.

I was hoping that the next event would be the anniversary so I could use up my expiring Tenfold on it. But nope, it's a Valentine's rerun, which I missed. If the banner is reran, well I can likely get the fairly bad (Curse Resist doesn't belong on anything but Light units) Valentine's Orion, and have a much slimmer chance of a second Prometheus.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Two 5*s, one unfeatured, in a single ten summon? That is incredible luck.

Well, I did have a 5.5% pity rate before doing the ten-fold summon. So it was somewhat lucky, but not really exceptional. (The pity rate applies to the entire session regardless of any 5* characters that appear.)

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

She for some reason gives less total Might than an no-unbindings Unicorn though.

Unicorn probably has some levels or dragon roost bonding. Both of those can raise might significantly.

34 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shredding the boss's HP is easy with Cupid, but for some reason, my characters were getting slammed and my first two plays ended with multiple characters dying.

Cupid's heal is really helpful for that fight, especially for the Nightmare difficulty. If you can manage to beat nightmare once (easiest Nightmare so far), you'll not only get one of the daily Grand Bounty rewards, but you'll also get a Twinkling Sand for the first clear.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is it the plants making Poison (and Curse?)

I think they just create bubbles that cause curse, not poison. I've been using Alfonse as my main unit, and he's never gotten poisoned from the bubbles.

Well, Valentine’s revival. Can’t say I’m excited for this one. This has been, and still is, the lamest event so far. Oh well, at least the slime and chocolatron are already mine again. Two things less to worry about

ANOTHER EVENT REVIVAL? WHERE IS THE ANNIVERSARY?!

*Checks game's actual start date* Oh, the 27th of September. Hopefully the fireworks will be the last event before the Anniversary. And that the Anniversary starts before the 20th, I've got a Tenfold that expires by then. And looking at the showcase that goes with the fireworks raid, it doesn't seem so appealing.

As good news, I free summoned Valentine's Hildegarde. I would've preferred a 5* dragon, but I'll use her.

Got Valentine's Orion too, though no Ezelith. And Valentine's Orion is terrible, resists an ailment no Wind foe uses, is 3* so can't fully resist it and yet wastes two skill slots on it. Not to mention I thought he was a Dagger, but nope, he's a Sword! One of six Fire Swords. And I have the superior choice of Marth.

4 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Wait. Tenfolds expire now?! Did they alway do that or is that a recent thing?

Check you inventory. If you see a Tenfold and it is being counted separately from any other Tenfolds you have, it's got an expiration date. I'm not sure why this is. But I've only had two of these come to me, and I have like 6 never-expiring ones, so they seem to be rare.

Tapping the expiring Tenfold will tell you when it expires- down to the exact minute of the exact day it happens.

The new Showcase looks good. The 5* Adventurer seems great with Bleed, but I'm not obsessed with gameplay performance at all, so Musashi works for me. Vayu is aesthetically appealing, reminding me just a little of the first Vayu I ever encountered in video games- Digital Devil Saga's. -But I should save for the Anniversary. The 4* is of no concern, it'll come eventually on its own.

On 8/30/2019 at 4:53 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Check you inventory. If you see a Tenfold and it is being counted separately from any other Tenfolds you have, it's got an expiration date. I'm not sure why this is. But I've only had two of these come to me, and I have like 6 never-expiring ones, so they seem to be rare.

Tapping the expiring Tenfold will tell you when it expires- down to the exact minute of the exact day it happens.

The new Showcase looks good. The 5* Adventurer seems great with Bleed, but I'm not obsessed with gameplay performance at all, so Musashi works for me. Vayu is aesthetically appealing, reminding me just a little of the first Vayu I ever encountered in video games- Digital Devil Saga's. -But I should save for the Anniversary. The 4* is of no concern, it'll come eventually on its own.

Well fuck, if not were for you, I would have let the other voucher expire as well. Too bad the first one did expire

Anyway, we are starting to get stuff for the anniversary. This should be good whatever comes