Dragalia Lost!

Corrobin

On 10/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Halloween event is being boring! I got all the 3-4* Halloween characters on the two free summons, plus a Zephyr oddly enough. But, I think the Tricker Treats rewards could have used an update, why no Gems being added to them?

Yeah the event is going on a little too long for my liking but I've at least been getting my fill from the new dragon difficulties.

I already had the 3* and 4* from last year and the free pulls this year gave me H!mym, H!mari, and H!lowen. So all I'm missing is Elly and Oddeta but I'm not interested in those two so my wyrmite continues to be safe for the megaman collab.

Gems are never gonna be given out for free but I do agree that the rewards could've used an update. In particular I really wished they added augments to it. We don't get nearly enough from astral raids and switching them around is expensive.

Also, consider joining the discord since we are a bit more active there https://discord.gg/2fuKeZK

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is been quite a wild week. Joined the game in early December, so I’ve missed the Halloween event, but got ALL characters from it, both this and last year, and my main target: Halloween Mym, being my second character obtained.

Also, this been a wild week for me, got crazy and started kicking expert High Dragon asses. High Midgardsormr was the hardest, as my 6500 Marth was clearly the deadweight and my under 6000 Verica could help do the job, but having strong non-deadweight players joining was hard. Still, managed to defeat him enough times with Verica to forge my HMS axe and start repeating the process with Mercury. Had to save her tails the old school, but got enough to forge her lance, and defeat Brunhilda. I’m in the time attack of those three, and I’m happy for it. Not sure how I’m gonna do with Jupiter and Zodiark, but I think I’m gonna forge the fire high dragon weapon and try them. After all, their elemental weaknesses manifest with the character, and not the weapon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just saving my Wrymite for the next Gala, unless something amazing comes along. However, I do occasionally spend it on stamina refills if I'm out of Honey, which usually happens when I have a bunch of Skip Tickets to burn through...

Speaking of Skip Tickets, I'm capped at 200. I used to use them sometimes for Elemental Ruins, but since all my Elemental Altars are capped, the only thing I can really use them are are Avenue to Fortune. If I could use them for Imperial Onslaught (Master) or Dragon Trials (Master), I probably would burn them there too.
-- Main reason I don't use Skip Tickets is that I find "x2 Speed Auto" works just fine for clearing out dailies.
Sometimes I forget to post here because of the SF Dragalia Lost discord...

Edited by Sire

Loving the new changes to Dragalia Lost, mainly the Skip Ticket update and the "Auto-Repeat" system. Due to the Skip Tickets, I managed to get my Blade Dojos up to Lvl 31. (Only other 31 Dojo are the Swords). I'm leaning towards working on either Axes or Lances next.

Otherwise, I blew my Wrymite on the Gala as I usually do. Managed to get Gala Elly and MUB Siren, but was a little sad Galo Cleo still eludes me (even though she's not on rate-up). Also, I remembered afterwards that I built a 5* Water Lance for classic Elly, so it is a little harder for me to field G!Elly instead.

Personally, I'm indifferent about the Mega Man collab, outside of the music remixes.

Well the Mega Man event feels weak so far.

At least Fire Emblem had some interesting dialogue from the FEH cast, whereas the opening for this... it may as well have just been the document file giving a brief description for this event.
Megaman himself has no lines of dialogue, in fact I don't think he even has an Adventurer Story.
The actual battles may as well be story missions, what with the falling obstacles and enemies and boss at the end, even the Wily Machine didn't look that interesting, or at least interesting enough to want to turn off Autobattle.

Megaman... he looks kinda bad to be honest. I know free characters usually aren't that great compared to those of the same rarity that can be summoned, but his ability that puts him on Rush only grants that and event bonus damage. Otherwise, Stun Res and Gauge Accelerator. He's heavy on the Mode Gauge decrease, but the fact he gives up Wands usual Skill Damage boost hurts just a bit...

14 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Megaman... he looks kinda bad to be honest. I know free characters usually aren't that great compared to those of the same rarity that can be summoned, but his ability that puts him on Rush only grants that and event bonus damage. Otherwise, Stun Res and Gauge Accelerator. He's heavy on the Mode Gauge decrease, but the fact he gives up Wands usual Skill Damage boost hurts just a bit...

Megaman seems alright. Quick 3 stacks of bleed is amazing and fire didn't even have a single bleeder before him. His leaf shield also seems to do a lot of damage. Both of his skills also come fully charged already and you can use them again even when they aren't 100% full.

His first ability isn't any different from Mym's or Lathna's first ability. Sure the extra effect on it may not be as useful as the other two but I wouldn't say that by itself makes him a bad unit.

The gauge mode accelerator and punisher are amazing. Don't think it's necessarily better than 15% skill damage that normal wands get but I could see him becoming useful in stuff like omega raids where bosses spend a lot of time on overdrive or maybe he'll even become part of some cheese strats. Also, judging by Megaman and the datamine character, Durant, it seems like Cygames is trying to steer clear from skill damage now so maybe the normal wand co-op may not be as useful in the future.

The biggest problem I see right now is that I don't think he can iframe anything with his skills? Seems like you have to rely on the slow weapon skills to charge up to be able to iframe attacks.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

31 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Megaman seems alright. Quick 3 stacks of bleed is amazing and fire didn't even have a single bleeder before him. His leaf shield also seems to do a lot of damage. Both of his skills also come fully charged already and you can use them again even when they aren't 100% full.

His first ability isn't any different from Mym's or Lathna's first ability. Sure the extra effect on it may not be as useful as the other two but I wouldn't say that by itself makes him a bad unit.

The gauge mode accelerator and punisher are amazing. Don't think it's necessarily better than 15% skill damage that normal wands get but I could see him becoming useful in stuff like omega raids where bosses spend a lot of time on overdrive or maybe he'll even become part of some cheese strats. Also, judging by Megaman and the datamine character, Durant, it seems like Cygames is trying to steer clear from skill damage now so maybe the normal wand co-op may not be as useful in the future.

The biggest problem I see right now is that I don't think he can iframe anything with his skills? Seems like you have to rely on the slow weapon skills to charge up to be able to iframe attacks.

(Yeah maybe saying he was bad when A. I needed sleep, B. I could barely understand what most of his text meant due to need of sleep, and C. In a hurry to get to bed (did I mention I was tired?) may or may not have swayed opinions harshly)

His skills... yeah they're good, putting Bleed into the Flame element is a good addition, but he can't charge them up quickly and he has no I-frame that I can tell, either (though my timing could just be very off).
I prefer to look at L.S. Reactor as similar to Euden's passive that grants extra Player EXP, or any of the Raid Battle event characters like Celliera or Xuan Zang with the passives that boosts damage against the raid bosses enemy type: it does something, but it also does nothing at all once the event is over. I'm not quite sure if Rush is any better or worse than other dragons in terms of attacking yet either...
Otherwise, I mean there's nothing wrong with Overdrive Punisher/Gauge Accelerator, and Megaman does have a lot of it in his base kit alone, but there's just so many skills in the game that deal heavy damage, and Wands just provide such an excellent source of extra damage in that regard (besides Blades just outright giving Str). Though maybe the extra Overdrive damage will come out better than the extra skill damage?

But his absolute lack of any dialogue at all? I'm not letting that go. He literally just makes Megaman sounds if you tap him on the Home screen. The Fire Emblem crew even had Anniversary and Halloween lines for gods sake, and in-lore they're supposed to be back in Askr.

Though steering clear from skill damage? They have introduced a number of more Damage-up supportive units lately (Gala Elisanne is literally the Water equivalent when her base form was already quite supportive) so I can see skill damage falling off in use over time if they keep this up...

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

But his absolute lack of any dialogue at all? I'm not letting that go. He literally just makes Megaman sounds if you tap him on the Home screen. The Fire Emblem crew even had Anniversary and Halloween lines for gods sake, and in-lore they're supposed to be back in Askr.

Oh yeah I completely agree with the lack of dialogue in the event being disappointing. I'm not really surprised by Megaman not being voice acted though. He never had any dialogue until 7 iirc and 7 wasn't even on the NES like all the classics before it and it was obvious that they were aiming for the original NES feel (specifically Megaman II) in this event (yet another reason I would have preferred X or BN megaman instead)

I do like all the cool new art and music though. The wyrmprints are also fairly interesting read.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:47 PM, NegativeExponents- said:

(yet another reason I would have preferred X or BN megaman instead)

Not to mention a much greater repertoire of characters. In addition to X, we get Zero and AXL, plus one or two from Command Mission since they are used a lot in X spinoffs like the upcoming mobile

also, anyone can help me out with High Zodiark standard? I can’t defeat because.... I CAN’T FIGHT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. Seriously, I can spend a whole day in the coop room and never get enough characters to even start fighting him

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thank goodness for the revival. I’ve started the game just when the first DN event began, and I’m sick of seeing my tree stuck at level 7, despite my Fjorm, my main water character, is well above 7300 might. I also collected every single Dragonyule character, including Jeanne, who was the only one I’ve missed last time

I quit the game when the Mega Man event started... I was not having fun with it anymore. I played enough to get max friendship with Mega Man, and deleted the app from my phone.

For me, this game became too repetitive... with all those boss battles.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I quit the game when the Mega Man event started... I was not having fun with it anymore. I played enough to get max friendship with Mega Man, and deleted the app from my phone.

For me, this game became too repetitive... with all those boss battles.

I’m practically only playing DL. My playtime with FEH has been severely reduced, I forgot to play My Little Pony mobile in a while, and didn’t bothered to get the freebies in Pocket Ponies. I’m not sure if I’m playing DL for long myself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I suppose this is a good time to speak about this game again as some interesting changes have taken place. No, it’s not the Monster Hunter collaboration taking place now, but mainly about some life changes for the better regarding HDT and the Agito

Namely, the new Mentor system, which rewards players who participate in HDT standard and expert difficulties with at least one team member who hasn’t finished the boss battle. Makes sense to implement this system, as it has gotten hard for many (myself included until not a month ago) to find a good team to help. Making them stuck in standard with no chance to even attempt expert. They also increased the time limit to 10 minutes

Another helpful life-changing introduction is the revival. You can die up to three times. Not only that, but you get extra rewards the revives you use, on top of what you already receive on drops and weekly rewards. This is useful, as these challenges are rather unforgiving with the mistakes. It’s no fun to die regardless, as on top of losing some extra rewards, you revive with a quarter of health, and lose all your previous skill charges. Forcing you to charge again. It’s still better than killing the whole battle

Another that’s older, but hasn’t been mentioned here, is the Agitho. These are challenges on a higher level than HD. However, I’ve finally attempted the standard that’s on currently, and zi didn’t find it unforgiving. I defeated him from my second attempt onwards. You can only revive once thought. I’ve already made my first 6-star weapon. I have yet to see how tougher is expert, but I can tell is more unforgiving 

Edited by Midnox

5 hours ago, Perkilator said:

I think Dragalia Lost has to be my favorite Nintendo mobile game out there. In fact, Euden is in of my FP Vol. 2 wishlist!6EF7421B-D703-4902-8085-772D5EAEF51E.thumb.jpeg.a6fb1e830ea0e2b6209489d14c8c5e4b.jpeg

I also think Euden should be in Smash. Too bad my dreams of having Vincent Tong in Smash are shattered T_T