Dragalia Lost!

Corrobin

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANOTHER FIRE SWORD?! Of 30 Fire Adventurers, 8 of them use Swords. What were they thinking? That there wasn't a girl 5* Fire Sword? Meanwhile 6/9 Fire males are Swords, with the remaining 3 being crappy 3* units.

The anniversary can't come soon enough at this point, I gotta agree with that sentiment. Given they haven't announced a new event or rerun yet, I guess the next few days will be a lull in activity, before they hopefully get to the anniversary extravaganza I hope they have planned.

I'm just chilling and running dailies, so I'm in no rush for Dragalia Lost.

I also just noticed I could Auto some of the event Raids, so I've been doing that as well (with some guidance so my guys can target the breakable parts). I still go manual when I need to, which is rather nice for the harder variants of the raid battles.

However, I haven't gotten far with Void Battles. I can beat the "T1 Void Battle Bosses" without much issue, but T2 and beyond I am unsure if my guys can handle it. I don't know if I really need to start making Void Battle weapons or if I can just get by with my 5* weapons of varying quality. Also, I've mostly been soloing Void Battles on the rare occasion, so that is likely the main reason for my lack of progression. I also haven't touched Advanced Dragon Trials at all yet.

Edited by Sire

1 hour ago, Sire said:

I'm just chilling and running dailies, so I'm in no rush for Dragalia Lost.

I’ve started that way, but now you can expect shit where you can’t afford to get behind, now with the nightmares

1 hour ago, Sire said:

I also just noticed I could Auto some of the event Raids, so I've been doing that as well (with some guidance so my guys can target the breakable parts). I still go manual when I need to, which is rather nice for the harder variants of the raid battles.

Yeah, you can auto all raid battles but extra and nightmares. I’m surprised with extras, those aren’t much tougher than hard. In fact, I’m managed to make no death runs with Shishimai and Valfarre the first time those events showed-up, and I was a n00b back then, PLUS, no deaths for ALL TEAMS XD

1 hour ago, Sire said:

However, I haven't gotten far with Void Battles. I can beat the "T1 Void Battle Bosses" without much issue, but T2 and beyond I am unsure if my guys can handle it. I don't know if I really need to start making Void Battle weapons or if I can just get by with my 5* weapons of varying quality. Also, I've mostly been soloing Void Battles on the rare occasion, so that is likely the main reason for my lack of progression. I also haven't touched Advanced Dragon Trials at all yet.

For what I understand, void weapons aren’t better than their vanilla selves, and the high dragon bane is roughly equal in power than a normal 5 star elemental. I think the only ones considered better are staves 

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

ANOTHER FIRE SWORD?! Of 30 Fire Adventurers, 8 of them use Swords. What were they thinking? That there wasn't a girl 5* Fire Sword? Meanwhile 6/9 Fire males are Swords, with the remaining 3 being crappy 3* units.

Legit, we got plenty of Fire swords, and I think Marth is still the best of them all. I think spending on her is a waste

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The anniversary can't come soon enough at this point, I gotta agree with that sentiment. Given they haven't announced a new event or rerun yet, I guess the next few days will be a lull in activity, before they hopefully get to the anniversary extravaganza I hope they have planned.

Not quite, we are getting the final chapter of the second arc for the main story. But yeah, we don’t know what’s on the plate for the anniversary. The only things we know we can expect are new void battles with Nigghod as the dark void dragon, and High Zodiark

I'm reasonably content with the content for now at least. Reruns aren't actually reruns for me yet, so that's not an issue. (Not that down time is really bad either.) I'd like to see more interesting content based on exploring the maps rather than just rushing to the boss. The game has only been around a year, so there's still lots of time to try new things.

I don't really care for the new banner, but that just means more savings for the anniversary. I know a lot of people do have attachment to characters from Knights of Glory, and I'm happy that the current banner adds more characters that people have been specifically waiting for.

I got lucky and got Victor off of the previous banner. He's great and also happens to have one of the better character stories. If the anniversary is as good as the six month anniversary with the Heroes crossover event, that will be good enough for me. I really just want them to implement a dream summon that allows gala and limited units even if it's only once a year.

22 hours ago, Midnox said:

I’m surprised with extras, those aren’t much tougher than hard.

I was surprised too since those are easy. They even let us auto void Agni which is much harder. I can finally auto most void battles. I can't auto Agni yet, but I can solo him without too much trouble.

23 hours ago, Sire said:

I don't know if I really need to start making Void Battle weapons or if I can just get by with my 5* weapons of varying quality. Also, I've mostly been soloing Void Battles on the rare occasion, so that is likely the main reason for my lack of progression. I also haven't touched Advanced Dragon Trials at all yet.

I've only made void weapons that are actually used to beat void battles. I haven't bothered making void weapons meant for Advanced Dragon Trials. You can use coop to beat the harder void battles, just make sure to bring the right void weapon so you can actually help  in the battle. You don't need any void weapons for the tier one void bosses, and there are a few other void battles (like the Hermits, Poseidon, etc.) where the void weapon isn't really helpful.

Don't miss out on the void endeavours since they are the easiest way to get rare void seeds. They also added water and fruit to the void treasure trade, so there's an extra source of resources if you have lots of extra leaves.

On 9/12/2019 at 9:57 PM, Tree said:

I don't really care for the new banner, but that just means more savings for the anniversary. I know a lot of people do have attachment to characters from Knights of Glory, and I'm happy that the current banner adds more characters that people have been specifically waiting for.

Yeah, it’s cool to have a stronger Knights of Glory tie-in, but I don’t really need that banner right now. I’m cool with Marth for the moment

On 9/12/2019 at 9:57 PM, Tree said:

I got lucky and got Victor off of the previous banner. He's great and also happens to have one of the better character stories. If the anniversary is as good as the six month anniversary with the Heroes crossover event, that will be good enough for me. I really just want them to implement a dream summon that allows gala and limited units even if it's only once a year.

Damn, for real. Half anniversary was some good shit. I can’t imagine the epicness the actual anniversary will be. A Zelda crossover perhaps? That would be super cool

Managed to get from the Fire Showcase free summons a Wind Maribelle (who I didn't have before) and an Apollo, which I like, even if I didn't need another 5* Fire Dragon. I've had some good luck with these free summons.

And the countdown to the anniversary begins! Thousands of Eldwater, over 100k in Mana, 14 Summon Vouchers, and 1200 Wyrmite are great gifts.

I hope we get something to further our chances for the latest High Dragons. 

Also, we got a countdown, but we have no idea what’s coming. I hope they are just being secretive and not because we aren’t getting anything. I’ve saved lots of shit just for today.

what’s with that Imitation Squish anyway?

Edited by Midnox

On 9/19/2019 at 9:30 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

And the countdown to the anniversary begins! Thousands of Eldwater, over 100k in Mana, 14 Summon Vouchers, and 1200 Wyrmite are great gifts.

For FE Heroes players not familiar with Dragalia resources:

• 50,000 Eldwater = about 40,000 feathers or a couple hundred sacred coins - these can be mixed and matched since Eldwater is a combined resource in Dragalia
  • 100,000 Mana = enough Skill Points to learn the main skills for a few characters - it is not tied to any particular character like in Heroes
  • 1,200 Wyrmite = 10 pulls which is about 40 orbs assuming complete circles
  • Secondary login bonus of two single summon tickets a day - these don't expire and are not tied to any banner like in Heroes

This is all just part of the countdown, not the actual anniversary gifts. They also gave an additional 1,200 Wyrmite for a bug they are fixing that trivialized* the newly released endgame boss challenge.

(*Basically it required one player to distract the boss by running around in perfect circles for several minutes, and also sacrificing another player at a particular section later. It apparently allowed guaranteed wins with virtually any characters/builds and required no real skill, but it still took a long time to actually perform.)

On 9/19/2019 at 12:51 PM, Midnox said:

what’s with that Imitation Squish anyway?

Up to five Imitation Squishums can be earned from current quest endeavors. Four can be traded for a Squishums sticker in the Void Treasure Trade. They might have made five available to allow one to be kept for collection purposes. Four of the five are earned through endeavors that require three clears each of the hardest Void trials. Only requiring four out of five allows a player to skip any one of the harder Void challenges and still get access to the new Squishums sticker. The Imitation Squishums are available under Normal endeavors, so their quests have no time limit.

Real Squishums are dropped from the hardest Void challenges and are the rarest item in the entire game. (Some estimate the rarity to be as high as 1/2000. No one knows for sure, but their squishiness is undeniable). They serve no purpose currently so they're more of a collectible. Real Squishums are gold level rarity while the Imitation Squishums are bronze level. Imitation Squishums are not dropped currently, so the five they are offering are the only ones available.

Edited by Tree

2 hours ago, Tree said:

For FE Heroes players not familiar with Dragalia resources:

• 50,000 Eldwater = about 40,000 feathers or a couple hundred sacred coins - these can be mixed and matched since Eldwater is a combined resource in Dragalia
  • 100,000 Mana = enough Skill Points to learn the main skills for a few characters - it is not tied to any particular character like in Heroes
  • 1,200 Wyrmite = 10 pulls which is about 40 orbs assuming complete circles
  • Secondary login bonus of two single summon tickets a day - these don't expire and are not tied to any banner like in Heroes

This is all just part of the countdown, not the actual anniversary gifts. They also gave an additional 1,200 Wyrmite for a bug they are fixing that trivialized* the newly released endgame boss challenge.

(*Basically it required one player to distract the boss by running around in perfect circles for several minutes, and also sacrificing another player at a particular section later. It apparently allowed guaranteed wins with virtually any characters/builds and required no real skill, but it still took a long time to actually perform.)

Up to five Imitation Squishums can be earned from current quest endeavors. Four can be traded for a Squishums sticker in the Void Treasure Trade. They might have made five available to allow one to be kept for collection purposes. Four of the five are earned through endeavors that require three clears each of the hardest Void trials. Only requiring four out of five allows a player to skip any one of the harder Void challenges and still get access to the new Squishums sticker. The Imitation Squishums are available under Normal endeavors, so their quests have no time limit.

Real Squishums are dropped from the hardest Void challenges and are the rarest item in the entire game. (Some estimate the rarity to be as high as 1/2000. No one knows for sure, but their squishiness is undeniable). They serve no purpose currently so they're more of a collectible. Real Squishums are gold level rarity while the Imitation Squishums are bronze level. Imitation Squishums are not dropped currently, so the five they are offering are the only ones available.

Oh, OK. If they serve no purpose, I won’t bother.

So, excited for the anniversary? It’s just next week. They have been pretty secretive of whatever is coming, but saved a ton of resources to whatever banner is coming. I’m sure Euden as we saw him at the end of chapter 10 will be one of such characters. I expect him to be sword/light

58 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am saving Wryrmite for this day. The 6-months event was pretty good, so I believe this 1-year event will be great!

Too bad the Dragalia Digest will happen at midnight for me... I will watch it, but I will sleep late today.

It’ll happen at 11 for me. Good thing I’m free tomorrow, assuming they don’t call me for work XD.

Anyway, I’ve been saving since FEH event as well, and I can make about 42 ten summons with those alone

This is definitely getting exciting. We’ll see good shit in less than 24 hours after so much secrecy, and well enjoy said good shit in about two days 🤩

8 minutes ago, Midnox said:

It’ll happen at 11 for me. Good thing I’m free tomorrow, assuming they don’t call me for work XD.

Anyway, I’ve been saving since FEH event as well, and I can make about 42 ten summons with those alone

This is definitely getting exciting. We’ll see good shit in less than 24 hours after so much secrecy, and well enjoy said good shit in about two days 🤩

I can see we getting some 5 Vouchers and maybe be able to buy that "choose a adventurer/dragon of your choice" voucher, which is something pretty cool.

A new Twitter contest/event... and also, a Gala Showcase... who I can see being Gala Euden.

I've also been stocking up on wyrmite for this so I hope it pays off. Have some eldwater to spare too in case there's anyone I want to max out immediately or some interesting wyrmprints show up.

What's everyone's expectations for the Dragalia Digest? I don't really have any outside of expecting a new twitter event and the preview of the upcoming gala character (which, much to my dismay, will probably be Euden) but I hope to see some announcement for a new collab. Whether it's Fire Emblem again or some other series I don't really care but they're fun.

The announcement for a new collab would be cool! Also, a rerun for the Fire Emblem collab event would also be great, with the showcase rerun. I didn't get Fjorm, and I would like to have her.

Some info about a possible Version 2.0 update would be welcomed as well.

31 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I've also been stocking up on wyrmite for this so I hope it pays off. Have some eldwater to spare too in case there's anyone I want to max out immediately or some interesting wyrmprints show up.

What's everyone's expectations for the Dragalia Digest? I don't really have any outside of expecting a new twitter event and the preview of the upcoming gala character (which, much to my dismay, will probably be Euden) but I hope to see some announcement for a new collab. Whether it's Fire Emblem again or some other series I don't really care but they're fun.

I’m also expecting Gala Euden, considering his new look at the end of chapter 10. I’m expecting this less, but it would be a welcome surprise a new collab, specially if it’s Zelda

96 Summon Vouchers, 7 Tenfolds, 63260 Wyrmite. Thats my current summoning reserves. 693 summons. With a 4% rate, that will get me 27-28 5* units on average.

I'm hoping for a fair shot at getting any Adventurer in the game, namely Curran, Heinwald, Xainfried, Sylas, and Hawk for me. The last time I summoned not for free was the FE collab, and I didn't do a whole lot in the two-three months before I had quit until FE collab either.

I just want at last to get an influx of guys I can use and then spend my stockpile of resources on. I'm so conservative with them (I probably have no more than ~10 units with 30 Mana Nodes or more unlocked) they've only been mounting for months on end. This is what I have been waiting for.

As for another collab, DL would hopefully capitalize on its rare access to Nintendo franchises. Speaking of Zelda, it'd could be:

1. Link- Wind Sword (provided they didn't want to go BotW Ancient Arrow, or if they didn't mind making him a second Light unit)
  2. Zelda- Light Bow (maybe Light Sword if Link got the Ancient Arrows)
  3. Ganondorf- Dark Spear via his Ganon Trident

And an unknown 4th unit if they wanted a showcase + a freebie. Could be a Toon Link, could be Impa, could be a random BotW Champion (but they'd all share a weapon type with a showcase unit barring Daruk (Axe)), could be Midna, could be Fi, could be Lana, could be KOO-LOO LIM-PAAAAAAAAAAH!

Unless they chose to make Link or Zelda a freebie and added a 5* "Dragon" to the showcase. But what would that be? Nothing readily stands out that would qualify big time. Volvagia isn't very important and Mym is cuter Volga.

Ganon would be a definite boss battle. 

40 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

96 Summon Vouchers, 7 Tenfolds, 63260 Wyrmite. Thats my current summoning reserves. 693 summons. With a 4% rate, that will get me 27-28 5* units on average.

I'm hoping for a fair shot at getting any Adventurer in the game, namely Curran, Heinwald, Xainfried, Sylas, and Hawk for me. The last time I summoned not for free was the FE collab, and I didn't do a whole lot in the two-three months before I had quit until FE collab either.

I just want at last to get an influx of guys I can use and then spend my stockpile of resources on. I'm so conservative with them (I probably have no more than ~10 units with 30 Mana Nodes or more unlocked) they've only been mounting for months on end. This is what I have been waiting for.

As for another collab, DL would hopefully capitalize on its rare access to Nintendo franchises. Speaking of Zelda, it'd could be:

1. Link- Wind Sword (provided they didn't want to go BotW Ancient Arrow, or if they didn't mind making him a second Light unit)
  2. Zelda- Light Bow (maybe Light Sword if Link got the Ancient Arrows)
  3. Ganondorf- Dark Spear via his Ganon Trident

And an unknown 4th unit if they wanted a showcase + a freebie. Could be a Toon Link, could be Impa, could be a random BotW Champion (but they'd all share a weapon type with a showcase unit barring Daruk (Axe)), could be Midna, could be Fi, could be Lana, could be KOO-LOO LIM-PAAAAAAAAAAH!

Unless they chose to make Link or Zelda a freebie and added a 5* "Dragon" to the showcase. But what would that be? Nothing readily stands out that would qualify big time. Volvagia isn't very important and Mym is cuter Volga.

Unless is closer to Toon Link, I’m not picturing Link as a wind hero. The other options seems plausible to me, but it’s also possible for Zelda to be Light sword as well, as she wielding them appears to be more common. Same with Ganondorf using sword, but trident is better. Partly to differentiate further with the heroes, but it’ll be neat to bring an old classic as well

I don’t see dragons in that hypothetical banner. Dragons never played a central role in Zelda, despite their decent numbers. FEH didn’t, despite being central in virtually all the franchise

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You pretty much answered your own question with that last sentence there. If there's a dragon in a hypothetical LoZ banner it's most definitely gonna be Ganon.

Well, since we're sharing collab ideas then I'll throw my own much more wild collab into the mix: Ace Attorney

Look, I haven't worked out the details other than Mia would definitely be the dragon of the banner but if Cygames can make Detective Conan and Code Geass work then I'm sure Ace Attorney will be no problem. And yeah, it's technically not Nintendo but the series has appeared exclusively on Nintendo systems (not counting smartphones) so it might as well be considered a Nintendo franchise.

If it ever happened it would be probably include solely characters from the original trilogy since I assume they are the most recognizable and marketable so I expect it'd be something like:

1. Phoenix Wright - either Fire or Light (since protagonists usually get one of those two) weapons are the tricky part but maybe he'd get a dagger. Worst case scenario he gets a sword.
  2. Maya Fey - Light maybe Dark or even Wind element. Staff or Wand as weapon.
  3. Miles Edgeworth - Probably Dark element. I could see him with a katana to reference his love for the Steel Samurai.

The 4th character would either be Mia as a dragon or if they opt for a welfare unit maybe Gumshoe or Pearl.

Edgeworth and Phoenix would be the bosses just like Alfonse and Veronica were.

Interesting Digest video. Looking on how Cygames treats Dragalia Lost players puts FEH to shame.

For some random points...
- Gala Euden, eh? Not surprising, but he does seem to very quite powerful. A shame he isn't "any element" though.
- All of the generosity is awesome! I do wish I could support Dragalia Lost, but at the moment my money is going to other things.
- Megaman Collab, eh? Never really got into it, save for some of the music tracks. I'm curious how it will interact with Dragalia Lost.

Man, I've been slacking with High Dragon Trials. I could probably do them, but am still a bit intimidated by their requirements. Guess I'm not getting into the upper elite with the High Dragon weapons, but then again I play casually, so it doesn't bother me too much...

I've also haven't gotten far in the story either as I'm still on like Chapter 8. I mostly been doing dailies and let DL auto almost everything. Most of it is because I just have DL running while I do something else.

Although, seeing the "6th Tier Mana Circles" and the "New Co-Op" abilities makes me suspicious. I know there's gotta be some incentive for new stuff, but it always makes me wary.

Overall though, pretty great announcement! Probably gonna spend all of my stuff on the Gala banner, per usual. The main thing holding me back is getting 5* weapons for everybody...

Damn, that was sweet, but I’m a little wary about the 6th mana circle and the high dragon weapons. I’m picturing those won’t be easy to obtain 

Also, that other banner... isn’t that man Euden as well?

Mega Man? Unexpected. I think it has something to do with this Megaman X DiVE mobile game they're working on.

However, the stock logo they used for Mega Man was that used for the Mega Man Legacy Collection. That is Classic Mega Man, the little blue boy playable in Smash.

How would Mega Man work in Dragalia Lost? Mega Busters aren't a weapon type in DL. Is it all going to be Robot Master weapons? Who would be featured? Mega Man, Roll, Proto Man, and Bass? 

It'd be better if the X-Zero series were included. Since Zero is ever-popular, and the Z-Saber means he could readily be added into DL.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer