Move a character to another game.

CyberController

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Robin to FE7.

Just so he can show that mute "Tactictian" how its done.

Robin: "HERE'S HOW IT'S DONE!"

Mark: "?????"

How about Tibarn to Awakening?

It'd be cool if we got a Laguz alongside the Taguel and Manaketes.

Oboro to Genealogy.  Specifically Gen 2.

Learn about what a real war is like.  She'll at least be adjusted to the cousin incest, so it won't be a huge culture shock.

Alternatively, Sigurd to Awakening so that he can eat Walhart and Grima for breakfast.  Not spotpass!Sigurd, he's a wuss.

Camilla to Awakening so I can ship her with Frederick (damn you, FE Warriors!)

Celica to Awakening so I can ship her with Chrom (damn you, FE Warriors! ... again!)

Every good character from Fates (yes, all five of them) to any other FE game, so they can be in a better game.

Hector to Radiant Dawn, so he can be best buddies with Ike, who is his spiritual successor (kind of).

Azura to FE4's Gen 1, so she can die in the same inferno that fried Sigurd and his men.

1 hour ago, Kazuya said:

Clair to FE6 so I have an even better reason to bench Clair

What? Her being the worst Pegasus Knight in Echoes isn't enough?

I'd say Shadow Dragon Marth to shadow dragon and the blade of light Marth.

Would it create some kind of time paradox?

Would it make original fire emblem faster?

who knows? this is just fan fic at this point.

Lana, aka the only FE4 character worth caring about, to any FE game after FE6 that isn't SD for the sake of having her in a FE game that's actually worth playing.

Every character worth caring about in Thracia, (yes, all four of them) to post FE6 games that aren't SD for the same reason.

Edited by Shadow Mir

2 hours ago, Kazuya said:

Clair to FE6 so I have an even better reason to bench Clair

We talking FE2 Clair or FE15 Clair?

That insane speed growth of hers in Echoes tells me she'd be one of the most broken units in that game since dodge-tanking's more viable in the GBA games, but her defense in Gaiden is super garbage.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Every good character from Fates (yes, all five of them) to any other FE game, so they can be in a better game.

Leo, Takumi, Oboro, Shiro, and Mozu?

Okay, I actually like more than five of them.  I guess that means I'm trash.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

What? Her being the worst Pegasus Knight in Echoes isn't enough?

I thought Faye was the worst Pegasus Knight, followed by Est due to her late join time. Sure, she isn't the best, but she's far from the worst.

7 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

More like Mozu, Xander (but only the Xander in supports, not from the story), Nyx, Leo, and, uh, Jakob I guess. Don't get me wrong, I like most of Fates cast (Felicia is my first and current waifu), but most of them aren't that good. Maybe some of the child units are good, I dunno. Never actually use them.

10 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Lana, aka the only FE4 character worth caring about

Hey, don't diss Arvis like that. That man is a saint, and brings the total amount of characters to care for up to 2. Also a lot of other characters like Sigurd, and Sigurd, and also Sigurd

As for the character, easily Shinon to Shadow Dragon/New Mystery. I just kinda see him be a dick to everyone.

1 minute ago, DarthR0xas said:

Mozu, Xander (but only the Xander in supports, not from the story), Nyx, Leo, and, uh, Jakob I guess.

Don't want to get too much into this, but... bolded is exactly why I don't like him, and why I don't like the story overall.

But let's not derail the topic because I felt the need to make a stupid smarmy quip.

Anyway, and speaking of Fates' story, I'd like to see Altena from Genealogy replace Corrin.  I'll leave that comment up for interpretation.

52 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Every character worth caring about in Thracia, (yes, all four of them) to post FE6 games that aren't SD for the same reason.

OOF

I'll take a guess who these four are.  Leif, Finn, Nanna, and Marty ...Eyvel?

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

OOF

I'll take a guess who these four are.  Leif, Finn, Nanna, and Marty ...Eyvel?

I have a message from you directly from Wario:

Translation: You were 0 for 4 there. The characters in question were Linoan, Sara, Safy and Tina.

1 hour ago, DarthR0xas said:

Hey, don't diss Arvis like that. That man is a saint, and brings the total amount of characters to care for up to 2. Also a lot of other characters like Sigurd, and Sigurd, and also Sigurd

Unfortunately, I'm very inclined to not agree because it's Jugdral we're talking about, and I have a VERY unflattering opinion of the Jugdral games and pretty much everything about them. Especially that bland loser Sigurd.

7 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Unfortunately, I'm very inclined to not agree because it's Jugdral we're talking about, and I have a VERY unflattering opinion of the Jugdral games and pretty much everything about them. Especially that bland loser Sigurd.

Well, everyone is inclined to their opinion.

41 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

The characters in question were Linoan, Sara, Safy and Tina.

Linoan and Sara I guess I could understand, but I'm not sure what makes the Cleric sisters special compared to the rest of Thracia's fodder cast.

...Hold on.  They're the Staff-bots, correct?  Okay, then.  I guess I suggested Leif, Finn, and Eyvel because they seem to be the ones who go through the most crap and deserve a break, and Nanna because love interest.

Staying on topic, I guess I'd move Gonzalez and Charlotte to ...whatever game Berserkers are least bad in.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

19 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Linoan and Sara I guess I could understand, but I'm not sure what makes the Cleric sisters special compared to the rest of Thracia's fodder cast.

...Hold on.  They're the Staff-bots, correct?  Okay, then.  I guess I suggested Leif, Finn, and Eyvel because they seem to be the ones who go through the most crap and deserve a break, and Nanna because love interest.

Staying on topic, I guess I'd move Gonzalez and Charlotte to ...whatever game Berserkers are least bad in.

Yeah, that's it. Seems you remember I have a soft spot for healer girls.

As to that... I would imagine that would be SD or New Mystery. Though there's the issue of Berserker being gender-locked in said games, so I dunno how Charlotte would be handled...

Anyway, that reminds me... Arthur to SS or Blazing Blade, since he won't suck worse than Smash 64 Link's recovery in those games, and to rid Conquest of a massive liability.

Edited by Shadow Mir

This is mostly inspired by Suikoden III but... Tiki from either of Marth's games to Awakening. Alternatively, vice versa. So basically, younger and older selves meet (where one isn't an Einherjar Spirit).

I think it has potential. Could be someting serious, could be humurous, could perhaps be overkill having an additional divine dragon around (in either case, perhaps).

Donnel to Sacred Stones so he can actually use his lance upon promotion (and so that he can 1-up Amelia in literally every way).

Alm to Mystery of the Emblem just to have him chill with Marth and have him interact with the 4 units he met in Gaiden/Echoes.

Rath to any FE game that isn't FE9, just to have his bows do more effective damage.

Elise to FE6 to show the staff users how it's really done.

Owain to FE4 just so he can look at Mystletainn as Ares swings it around.

9 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

We talking FE2 Clair or FE15 Clair?

That insane speed growth of hers in Echoes tells me she'd be one of the most broken units in that game since dodge-tanking's more viable in the GBA games, but her defense in Gaiden is super garbage.

Okay, I actually like more than five of them.  I guess that means I'm trash.

FE15 Clair. She always, always ended up as the weakest Falcon Knight when compared to the Whitewings and even Faye (though she doesn't usually become a Pegasus Knight unless I feel like challenging myself to playing two thirds of Alm's campaign with only one healer) and I think I've played the game enough by now to safely assume that she's the weakest out of all of them - weakest in terms of damage output, that is. I haven't played the original Gaiden, so I can't judge her incarnation there. 
It's a shame, really. I actually like Clair as a character.

You're not trash. Nobody is trash for having different tastes and I don't plan on insulting anyone who likes different characters than me. If my post made you feel that way, I'm sorry. My opinion on Fates' cast has just contorted in such a way that only five characters remained as "good" characters in my mind. The fault lies entirely with me on that one, though that doesn't mean I hate the rest of the cast, not by any stretch of the imagination. It's just that those five are the only five that stayed with me as being genuinely good and likable characters. The others, I either dislike, loathe or I'm neutral towards them.

You hit the nail on the head with Mozu, but completely missed the other four. I would never in my life put the words "Leo", "Takumi" and "good character" into one sentence without an "absolutely effin' not"
To wit: The characters I was talking about are Nyx, Mozu, Kaze, Velouria and Midori.

8 hours ago, DarthR0xas said:

I thought Faye was the worst Pegasus Knight, followed by Est due to her late join time. Sure, she isn't the best, but she's far from the worst.

See above. Clair's damage output mostly falls short of acceptable levels for me. Sure, the "objective" truth (as in, stat averages and whatnot) might be different (I don't know), but I never once saw that happen for me.

More on topic, so I don't get the banhammer for derailing topics:

Owain to Sacred Stones because that games severely lacks some light-hearted ham.
Innes to Fates to have an a-hole -off with Takumi. Shinon can join, too, I guess.