Legendary Hero Battle of God, White Sage - Tiki

SatsumaFSoysoy

This was a challenging battle on infernal. I managed to complete it with Brave Hector, Veronica, V! Ike (+1) and Myrry (+1). The key was to take Tiki out by debuffing her with Veronica while buffing Hector and luring her off the def tile. Once you get the defense tile, Ike basically soloes the map except for the red dragon at the bottom which Hector can deal with. 

You need to make sure you're killing enough units per turn or else you'll get swamped with reinforcements since this map throws a lot at you. The trilemma enemy was useful because it granted Ike the ability to one shot green mages despite being under chill atk debuff. 

Luring some of the mages to the bottom-right is helpful as it splits the enemy allowing you to deal with less of them on enemy phase and prevents the blade tome mage knight from getting buffed by Tiki and himself. 

I once hated the red dragon reinforcement but I get why it spawns there. It's to punish you for camping at the start as you should be making progress and taking over the center tile. 

Overall, this was a rewarding clear. 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abyssal Tiki in one turn: 

Wow, this has been my most expensive clear so far (see sacrificed units below), I had to beat the newest meta with the older meta. My unmerged Blademages couldn't beat Tiki. Also Cherche +10 with TA3 couldn't kill her, so I needed a new plan. First I wanted to give Titania Galeforce and lunge Tiki off her defense tile, but Titania dealt not nearly enough damage. Great coincidence that I pulled my first L!Hector (+ATK/-DEF) from the current banner so I could kill Monster-Tiki on a defense tile with a physical unit ( @Hilda)! Sadly a unit with great art had to die for this (see below). 

I could have done it on Player Phase with Roy, but Micaiah saved me the necessary Summoner- and Ally Support grind. 

Sacrifices: 

• 5* WE:Lissa (my only copy @Vaximillian)
  • 5* Cordelia
  • 5* Raven
  • 4* Frederick
  • 4* Roy (not necessary if I didn't forget for the first time  Cordelia also gives TA3 *sigh*) 
  • 5* Ogma (not necessary in the end, Roy was switched out) 
  • +20k feathers for a compensation promotion (OG Lissa) 
  • my no-armor policy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

19 hours ago, Alexmender said:

It says a lot when I 90% solo'd this map with Eirika and yet I couldn't do the same with Garon's Infernal map...

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't forget about your clear. 

Wow, your Eirika beat this monster of a bloated unit even against WTA! Since it took awhile, I can imagine you had to bait Tiki before the Trillemma healer arrived. Cordelia taking out the dragon seemed necessary because of the same reason: Those bloated stats take some time to wear down. 

Great to see your Eirika still up the challenge, congrats! 

(Nothing against old clears, if they are still unseen)

4 hours ago, ruruo said:

Ahhh finally done Abyssal! Cleared with Palla (+4), Ninian, Jeorge (+10) and Veronica. So happy ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)૭✧

Beautiful team, I especially like your Palla (my first red 5* Flyer) and Jeorge (my first 5* Archer). Ninian has been my first refresher (Olivia stayed 3* for some time) and I voted for Veronica in CYL2. 

Close call with Jeorge tanking 3 ranged units in one turn leaving him with 1 HP (and another time few turns later). i was curious how you would beat Tiki without a green or effective unit, Veronica is such a useful unit. Congratulations! 

@mampfoid

Congrats! That’s about what I had set up for my Bold Fighter Hector version (though mine was with Hector: General of Ostia and a Hammer), before I figured out Nino could do the job. Nice work on that positioning and WoM usage, as always.

Also, R.I.P. “no armor” policy. I haven’t been required to break my “use Caeda” policy yet...I’m dreading that day. Why was the “no armor” policy in place, actually? I don’t think I’ve heard the story.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Congrats! That’s about what I had set up for my Bold Fighter Hector version (though mine was with Hector: General of Ostia and a Hammer), before I figured out Nino could do the job. Nice work on that positioning and WoM usage, as always.

Thanks! Hector is really a beast in all his variants. Too bad Ostias Pulse wasn't necessary in the end (I wanted to give Micaiah Glimmer to make up for this, but she one-shots that cav just fine). 

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I haven’t been required to break my “use Caeda” policy yet...I’m dreading that day.

I think there will be always the need for a fast, Cav/Armor effective, special counter reducing, high RES and flying beauty like Caeda. 

7 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Also, R.I.P. “no armor” policy. [...] Why was the “no armor” policy in place, actually? I don’t think I’ve heard the story.

Well, there was no real policy, but I never actively pulled for armors (except for Hector this time) and I dislike their low range which makes their use very limited (for me at least). It's the opposite of what I like to do in my own clears and in modes like TTs and CCs.

Tharja -ATK is my only ranged armor so far, bu I'm fine with that. The new OP armors make the armor-based missions really easy and that's what I'm using them for. 

I also dislike the arena mode wants us to use and merge armors to score high. Now that the core team has just to babysit the bonus unit, they don't need their A-skill anymore, but that doesn't make it any better. 

Since Hector got Bold Fighter and Galeforce, you'll seem him again for sure. Now he is missing only armor march (won't kill my only Amelia for that ... perhaps) and a WoM seal.  

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

@mampfoidok bold fighter brave axe, basicly the set i run on Effie :D

It's an evil combination.

Never saw her in your clears though. Did I? 

@mampfoid Wow, that's gotta be the biggest clear yet! That was a pretty high cost to get the clear, though I'm not sure if losing that Lissa is as sad as seeing S.Tana foddered for the Corrin BHB clear. I hope you can get replacements for both soon on their reruns. I'm both amazed and disgusted that +atk quadding Hector just barely killed that Tiki, so that's pretty nuts. Michaiah's kill was pretty close too. I'm curious what you could have done about that green mage had you not had her and her cav effectiveness. Something like a DC +QR seal Olivia would have drove up the cost of the run to the next level.

With all the new Abyssals we're about to get I'm sure we'll get to see that Hector again.

Just now, Alkaid said:

That was a pretty high cost to get the clear, though I'm not sure if losing that Lissa is as sad as seeing S.Tana foddered for the Corrin BHB clear.

Yeah, Tana was harder to sacrifice. I like both and their arts are both cool, but Tana was a Flyer and had a tome with beaming effect. 

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I hope you can get replacements for both soon on their reruns.

Thanks! That would be nice, but is not of high priority. They served me well in their TTs and maxed HM, but in the end both were mostly benched. 

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm both amazed and disgusted that +atk quadding Hector just barely killed that Tiki, so that's pretty nuts.

Don't forget TA3, ATK+3 seal, ATK Tactic and Drive ATK on Hector. No damage special though. Usually that's Cherches job, but RES based Bonfire is unfair. Also that 67,6 DEF (if you consider Def tile and Spur Def). 

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Michaiah's kill was pretty close too. I'm curious what you could have done about that green mage had you not had her and her cav effectiveness. Something like a DC +QR seal Olivia would have drove up the cost of the run to the next level.

Na, QR seal on Micaiah would have been enough. Or a 2 count special, since it's reduced by Ostias Pulse.

I got a 4*+10 Ruby+ Olivia (no DC), but BH!Roy would have been able to kill sword and green Cav with Brave+ (actually gave him that today) and both Summoner- and Ally Support. The grind was beyond my time limit today though. 

10 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

With all the new Abyssals we're about to get I'm sure we'll get to see that Hector again.

I'm not looking forward to Zephiels Abyssal map... Also I don't know if I'll record all reruns, because many of them will be very similar to the Infernal versions. 

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@mampfoidyou're one sick bastard. the amount of brain damage in this is astounding

Thanks, lol. ^^

What else is there to do in this game than to burn all resources for a noble self righteous goal? 

I finally managed to clear the Abyssal Tiki! I was busy doing some other things when she first came out, but decided to take her to task today. To do so, I reluctantly switched my Summoner Support from Brave Lucina to Tiki (my support had been set to Lucina since the beginning, hence the reluctance, but Tiki is one of my favorite characters as well, and I have a feeling that I'll enjoy having it on her for future Abyssal battles). I also switched Tiki's Ally Support from her adult summer version to PA Azura. With all these shifts, Tiki pretty much emerged as the ultimate tank, cutting down huge swaths of enemies foolish enough to challenge her.

The best part was the ending, where the Superior Tiki emerged victorious!

sFnYyIC.png

Congrats Tiki! You have matured well.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Very nice! That's quite an impressive clear! Tiki had some monstrous stats, so being able to defeat her in one shot, on a defensive tile, is quite a feat!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Thanks! Well, right now there's the VG banner if you ever want some DC fodder for F!Celica. If you plan to make her +10 someday it's not a bad investment imo.

@DefyingFates Well...I'd say my Eirika is relatively whale-ish in terms of her skillset. After all, DC+Wrath is a pretty expensive combo (I remember how I had to skip like 3 banners just to get a Nephenee for fodder). 

@mampfoid Thanks! Actually I think the main reason that Eirika didn't had lots of trouble here was because with all the buffs she matches the opponents in every stat minus HP/Atk. Getting +15/+9/+12/+12 would make anyone able to withstand Abyssal level enemies. I'd wish to make a 100% solo here but the map isn't very friendly to these kinds of strats, it's very annoying when the enemies appear behind you which absolutely kills my positioning options.

Your clear was nuts, though! Being able to 1-turn this map with that super bulky Y!Tiki is sooo crazy. I know part of it is thanks to the sheer power of L!Hector and Bold Fighter being Bold Fighter but still... I'm at a loss for words to describe how awesome your feat is!

RIP all the units that made this super awesome clear possible.

5 hours ago, Alexmender said:

8 hours ago, Astellius said:

Congrats Tiki! You have matured well.

Congrats making Tiki kill her younger self who powercrept her so hard! It's hard enough killing her with a green unit, I know. 

8 hours ago, Astellius said:

Very nice! That's quite an impressive clear! Tiki had some monstrous stats, so being able to defeat her in one shot, on a defensive tile, is quite a feat!

Thanks! 

It's like IS wanted to force us using Dazzling staff healers for this map, only few green units can attack Tiki without dying. 

Don't misunderstand me, Veronica (my free CYL2 pick) and the other healers are fine, but they are not very useful for my one turn clears. 

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Galeforcing armour? Perfect! Join the dark side of using armours haha

too bad about the expensive fodder though but at least you managed to solve it. I hope we see more of GF Lector!

Haha, yeah. As long as they can't fly my armor usage will stay minimal though. I wanted build GF units of every movement type/ color combination, but the original plan was to start with infantry. A real bummer Tiki can't inherit GF. 

Good thing I got two Cordelias from the legendary banner. 

appear behind youI'd wish to make a 100% solo here but the map isn't very friendly to these kinds of strats, it's very annoying when the enemies appear behind you which absolutely kills my positioning options.

Perhaps if you rush the choke point in the upper left corner? No, that would leave you vulnerable to ranged units behind the wall. 

I also see no obvious solution besides a second Eirika. 

Your clear was nuts, though! Being able to 1-turn this map with that super bulky Y!Tiki is sooo crazy. I know part of it is thanks to the sheer power of L!Hector and Bold Fighter being Bold Fighter but still... I'm at a loss for words to describe how awesome your feat is!

RIP all the units that made this super awesome clear possible.

Thanks! At least I get to clean my barracks ^^'

Of course I can't invest this much in every Abyssal map to come. 

@mampfoid havent been able to see the clear(the video is blocked in the currrent internet i used) but it always amazed me the kind of investment you did JUST do OTC a map. Reminds me of LTC runs of mainline games lol

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@mampfoid havent been able to see the clear(the video is blocked in the currrent internet i used) but it always amazed me the kind of investment you did JUST do OTC a map. Reminds me of LTC runs of mainline games lol

Would you be able to see youtube videos? I'm considering to switch over, yt seems to be standard (even if I like Vimeo because it's add-free). 

What are LTC runs? 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Would you be able to see youtube videos? I'm considering to switch over, yt seems to be standard (even if I like Vimeo because it's add-free). 

What are LTC runs? 

YT should be possible yeah, for the record this one is actually the only one(out of like....uh 3) internet connection i used that can't open your ussual uploads. It works just fine at home's internet or phone

LTC is short for low turn counts, basically you played through fire emblem games aiming to get as low turncount total as possible(its not exactly speedrun, but the strategies involved tend to intersect obviously). Usually those kind of runs had defined resource distribution mapping for stats boosting items/money/etc which is what makes it interesting to see since usually a bad habit for most player is hoarding those items until way after they arent all that useful anymore

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

YT should be possible yeah, for the record this one is actually the only one(out of like....uh 3) internet connection i used that can't open your ussual uploads. It works just fine at home's internet or phone

Ok, if you can check it at home, I don't need to re-upload. (Even if it would be a good occasion to add some music). 

LTC is short for low turn counts, basically you played through fire emblem games aiming to get as low turncount total as possible(its not exactly speedrun, but the strategies involved tend to intersect obviously). Usually those kind of runs had defined resource distribution mapping for stats boosting items/money/etc which is what makes it interesting to see [...] 

Sounds interesting, it's what I'm doing in Tempest Trials sometimes. 

I wouldn't be patient enough to do a full FE game LTC run though. 

[...] since usually a bad habit for most player is hoarding those items until way after they arent all that useful anymore

That's exactly me. 

/edit: This made me chuckle. I didn't notice this comment while watching his video: 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

@mampfoid Wow, nice one!  Seeing L!Tiki killed in one round while still on the defense tile is super satisfying to see.  You know things are bad when you got to whip out BF, TA Armors with Brave weapons. 

Thanks! 

You are right, I didn't think the day would arrive where I had to pull out such things. Big coincidence I had them ready also ... 

Finally cleared this nightmare map.

CuAYdJU.png

And I thought the L!Grima one was hard enough.  This was the first time I needed to change my summoner support to facilitate a clear -- Tiki needed the extra durability at times.  Once again, I don't know what I would do without Gravity bailing me out.

Here's my Tiki Abyssal clear. I thought I would share it, even though it may not be that helpful.

This was the most finicky Abyssal LHB so far. The supports on the units are actually only Level B for a reason. If any of them were to go up to Level A, the AI would have reacted differently and I would have failed. The Defense Tile was crucial for my clear, without it, this team would have had no chance of killing Tiki. I actually gave Effie DC for this battle and she ended up not needing it so, rest in piece Hector.

On 9/29/2018 at 10:41 PM, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Nanima @Cute Chao @Usana @eclipse @NegativeExponents- @Vaximillian @Ginko

Welp, here's my Infernal clear. 

Team is +Spd/-HP Flora, +Def/-Atk Legendary Lucina, +Spd/-HP Performing Azura and +Spd/-Res Elise

Music is Legend of the Divine Dragon ~ New Saga from Fire Emblem Warriors

This map has so many mobile reinforcements, so it was Elise's time to shine with her Gravity staff. I tried Veronica first but Elise's Gravity is just more useful to keep the enemies in place. Also the healer prioritising healing to block the enemies' path was important.

I didn't expect it, but the healer's Trilemma ended up helping me quite a bit- for example when Lucina needed to delete the red manakete ASAP. My very first clear ended up using Trilemma's effect even more, where Lucina had TA3 against the two red horse mages on the left side of the map (with Elise making a chokepoint) but I couldn't quite recreate that epic moment. I did have it recorded but before I could save it the player crashed, so I lost it... RIP that moment. So I spent HOURS trying to clear it again but I couldn't quite remember the last steps. I even messed up with positioning with Lucina here in the end but I cleared it so whatever- it was already midnight by that time so this will do.

Also this video really made me thankful for coloured bows and daggers so they could take advantage of the weapon triangle/Trilemma to beat enemies ASAP.

You don’t know how jealous I am of that Flora. Spent so many orbs just to get Lene and an extra Azura, but alas, I’m digressing.

Wow there’s a lot shuffling and extra moves going around there between Future Vision and Sing.

Nice going using Trilemma to your advantage. It truly is a double edged sword severely crippling the opponents at best or destroying your own entire army at worst.

Interesting that you ended up using Gravity instead of Veronica’s staff. I was the complete opposite because Gravity just wasn’t cutting it.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:06 PM, mampfoid said:

Wow, this has been my most expensive clear so far (see sacrificed units below), I had to beat the newest meta with the older meta. My unmerged Blademages couldn't beat Tiki. Also Cherche +10 with TA3 couldn't kill her, so I needed a new plan. First I wanted to give Titania Galeforce and lunge Tiki off her defense tile, but Titania dealt not nearly enough damage. Great coincidence that I pulled my first L!Hector (+ATK/-DEF) from the current banner so I could kill Monster-Tiki on a defense tile with a physical unit ( @Hilda)! Sadly a unit with great art had to die for this (see below). 

I could have done it on Player Phase with Roy, but Micaiah saved me the necessary Summoner- and Ally Support grind. 

Sacrifices: 

• 5* WE:Lissa (my only copy @Vaximillian)
  • 5* Cordelia
  • 5* Raven
  • 4* Frederick
  • 4* Roy (not necessary if I didn't forget for the first time  Cordelia also gives TA3 *sigh*) 
  • 5* Ogma (not necessary in the end, Roy was switched out) 
  • +20k feathers for a compensation promotion (OG Lissa) 
  • my no-armor policy

Galeforce armor will never NOT be amusing. The fact that Hector was +atk and only barely got the kill is insane. Pretty lucky of you that you rolled him right when you needed it. RIP all those units though.

Also you had a no armor policy? But I’ve definitely seen Brave axe Hector before.

@Zeo @Rafiel's Aria

Yay. Finally getting around to uploading some of my own stuff again. Forgive the lack of thumbnail this time I didn’t feel like doing it.

This took me forever to do and the lack of fodder made this worse. Tiki is an awful beast. I ended up having to grind support level on Florina to get through it and I hate that I had to resort to that.

You can probably tell even though I didn’t point it out like the other skills but spd stacking was pivotal for this map. The main reason being that to use renewal on Florina I had to replace Quick Riposte and to double everything in this map I believe she needed 45 or 46 spd (I can’t remember which of the two) Niles also needed some hefty spd stacking to be able to double the green infantry mage.

Like I mentioned before, I ended relying heavily on Veronica and her ability to buff/debuff all stats. I tried replacing her for a Gravity user at one point because I figured that might be more helpful but it just made things worse. Due to how important debuffs were, Veronica wasn’t even able to get more than one heal in.

Unlike @mcsilas Trilema was a death sentence. Florina would be OHKOed by green mages if it were to get applied so avoiding that was first priority.

I had Florina initiate on the Axe Cav, not because Niles couldn’t handle him or anything but because I needed to get her low enough on hp for Odin to activate WoM.

As you can see, I did try Abyssal but that’s not happening with this team. They can actually manage pretty well all things considered but the thing that prevents it from happening is no one can damage Tiki. I’m sure they could manage if I found a way to avoid Tiki and survive until only she’s left but I’ll drive myself insane before that. I’ll probably still try it anyway but for now I’ll just leave it at this.

@NegativeExponents- Wow, so impressed with your Florina! I wish I pulled a Christmas Robin, Silas would make great use of that lance! Nice to see her usurp Tiki's defense tile and make it her own.

Yeah I tried out Veronica at first but I don't know if it's because except for Axura, most of my team were ranged units so delaying them with Gravity was the safest way to snipe enemies from afar. Flora is still pretty slow with +Spd and the HP superbane doesn't help, so even with the debuffs I still have to be careful with her. (Also even if Veronica is speedy I don't like how lower her actual defenses are so I still need to get used to that)

Not being able to damage Abyssal Tiki is insane. Well I'm not really trying Abyssal anytime soon either, I think I like my sanity.

@mcsilas Ideally, everyone should have access to Santa Robin because Tannenboom is such a godsend. The spd threshold Florina needed to achieve and the defense that Florina needed to completely deny that Brave Lance Cav (which might sound like overkill but was absolutely necessary) was only possible because of Tannenboom.

Ah, great minds think alike t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶l̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶. That’s precisely what I was hoping to accomplish with Gravity except I found myself quickly overwhelmed by reinforcements so instead I decided to just charge at them headstrong.

Well, boon/banes aside, a Flora is better than no Flora. I understand what you mean about Veronica. She’ll end up falling to a stiff wind if you’re not careful with her. Even Maribelle who doesn’t have great defenses either can at least take some magic hits.

Eh, I wasn’t too shocked since my team doesn’t consist of units with high atk. Quite the opposite in fact. Odin actually can damage her but if he doesn’t OHKO he dies to the counterattack so... yeah that’s something.

So I was going to do a normal video, but I thought this might be fun given how much trial and error this map took me.  Could also serve as a challenge for my fellow SFers.  

A mini speed run!  Full reinforcements-clear in 1 minute 7 seconds.  A couple miss-clicks here and there, but not bad all things considered.  I only realized Nanna didn't have the Def Tactics seal like she should until I was reviewing the units at the end of recording.  Tiki's Def is so high she doesn't really need it I guess lol.