Legendary Hero Battle of God, White Sage - Tiki

SatsumaFSoysoy

@Zeo I was waiting for when Matthew would finally get on that defensive tile! One-shotting Tiki sounds amazing but yeah LHBs sure love reinforcements so he needed that healing. It's funny, now I associate the Vantage+Sol combo with your clears. Before Matthew's refine came out, I never even thought Sol was viable especially for him, but hey this map proves me wrong. Oh and Ayra defended the bottom pretty well, that spawn point always annoyed me.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeo I recall when this LHB was considered one the most difficult thing ever, and now we have stuff like Julia and Eliwood that make this map look like child's play. Still, as expected Matt demolished everything but the annoying dragon that spawns below you. He had some troubles with the Raven tome and the magic onslaught but it wasn't anything that a little help from Genny couldn't fix. Really nice stuff!

• 10 months later...

This map is the last map I need to do (that I can think of) - this was one of the ones I needed to use guides for. and i was like the end. 
I went with the Assault Team (Micaiah, Myrrh, Azura and Norne - (no word of a lie. then it occured to me i could use the Assault team with Ereymia which was given me trouble, and sure enough i got it done. hah). 

@Landmaster, @NSSKG151, @Alexmender, @LordFrigid, @mcsilas, @Some Jerk, @Maaka

Another LHB down. I'm a little bit closer to finishing out 2018's Abyssal LHBs. Just got to beat Marth's, Lucina's and Eirika's at this point.

@daisy jane That was a great clear. Not even red units could get past Myrhh's big defenses. Also nice choice of Ace Attorney music.

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Another LHB down. I'm a little bit closer to finishing out 2018's Abyssal LHBs. Just got to beat Marth's, Lucina's and Eirika's at this point.

isn't it a great feeling to start knocking these down one by one?
also thanks. i really like the objection theme, i might use it more often too. i kinda wish Anna shared with Baby Caeda because i would LOVe to get more copies of her. 

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

isn't it a great feeling to start knocking these down one by one?
also thanks. i really like the objection theme, i might use it more often too. i kinda wish Anna shared with Baby Caeda because i would LOVe to get more copies of her. 

Yep, it helps that I finally have a team I'm happy using to motivate me to clear these high difficulty maps.

8 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@daisy jane That was a great clear. Not even red units could get past Myrhh's big defenses. Also nice choice of Ace Attorney music.

I was wondering how you would kill Tiki, but looks like Commander Anna got the job done!

@XRay @Flying Shogi @Some Jerk @Landmaster 

Ashnard joined the girl's only club! The best friends Catria and Camilla are unstoppable~

On 7/31/2020 at 7:45 PM, GuiltyLove said:

Ashnard joined the girl's only club! The best friends Catria and Camilla are unstoppable~

Seeing Tiki being taken out the first turn is cathartic. What made them think putting a boss on a defense tile was ok is beyond me.

@daisy jane - Norne showing why she was worth of that Lull Skill. She needs a B!Lucina buddy~ Micaiah just nuked Tiki out of the world, pfffttt. She is gr8~

@NSSKG151 - Infantry Flash is pretty big brained to help deal with Spendthrift’s cool down penalty. Nice to see Apotheosis Anna getting to use her warping ability handily, here, too. Fitting the OG does the final blow to Tiki even if she needed some Rally help~ Nice job!

@GuiltyLove - I don’t see too many people getting rid of Tiki Turn 1, and first at that. Super impressive~ Ashnard is a nice addition to the team for some tanking capabilities. I found it hilarious how that Trilemma Cav basically sabotaged the Sword Flier into doing literally nothing to Catria. She’s really enjoying that Push build and so am I~ Nice clear~

• 2 months later...

@LordFrigid @Maaka @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11

Eirika seems confused about the season.

When this Abyssal map first came out, it was the only one I needed a guide for, and I could never arse myself to try again. Now that Limited Hero Battles are a thing though, I had an excuse to go back and get a legit clear.

This map was as miserable as I remembered: ranged cavalry everywhere taking potshots from behind the walls, Tiki camping the defense tile to stop me from leaving my corner, that fucking Green Mage, the rude-ass Bantu analogue (the Red Manakete) reinforcement in the player spawn, and so on. This time though, I had an answer to all the ranged crap in the form of Winter Eirika, taking advantage of all the new healer tools and her Armor classing to turn her into a powerful ranged tank. Even with the upgrades though, Abyssal Tiki was still a whole other beast compared to the other early Abyssal maps, requiring some very weird and stupid skills to eke out a clear (does anyone use Svalinn Shield or Breath of Life seriously anymore?). W!Eirika swagging on the Red Manakete at the end was very deserved.

Edited by Some Jerk

3 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

When this Abyssal map first came out, it was the only one I needed a guide for, and I could never arse myself to try again. Now that Limited Hero Battles are a thing though, I had an excuse to go back and get a legit clear.

This map was as miserable as I remembered: ranged cavalry everywhere taking potshots from behind the walls, Tiki camping the defense tile to stop me from leaving my corner, that fucking Green Mage, the rude-ass Bantu analogue (the Red Manakete) reinforcement in the player spawn, and so on. This time though, I had an answer to all the ranged crap in the form of Winter Eirika, taking advantage of all the new healer tools and her Armor classing to turn her into a powerful ranged tank. Even with the upgrades though, Abyssal Tiki was still a whole other beast compared to the other early Abyssal maps, requiring some very weird and stupid skills to eke out a clear (does anyone use Svalinn Shield or Breath of Life seriously anymore?). W!Eirika swagging on the Red Manakete at the end was very deserved.

I'm quite impressed that you could do this. I don't even know if I can clear Infernal due to my limited FE8 roster. D: 

See everyone next time for October's Legendary banner!

@Some Jerk Nice to see winter Eirika being used as an offensive healer for once. She certainly can be tanky when she needs to be and miracle definitely helped out. Poor Tiki getting Astra'd by Ephraim lol. Seth certainly played the supporting role nicely. Great job!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 7:21 AM, Some Jerk said:

@LordFrigid @Maaka @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11

Eirika seems confused about the season.

Astra Eph is pretty pog~ Does everyone in the known world have Myrrh except for me? I love how Eirika was the one throwing out the biggest numbers. Really cool clear and really unique team~ Congrats on clearing it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...