Legendary Hero Battle of God, White Sage - Tiki

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple for-fun clears, because I had some time to burn.

Celica was forced out of my Arena teams due to the scoring changes, so I had her bring the Thunder in this AoE-heavy run. Refined Ragnarok is funny. I also finally used Jeorge for something...I've been wanting to do that for a while, I've only had him built for months =P .

Spoiler

An only-Caeda-deals-damage clear. L'Arachel had to sit in front of that dragon that annoyingly spawns at the bottom of the map, but oh well. I wasn't sure if I'd attempt one of these. I didn't do it for Robin's last month, because I had enough trouble with Infernal on that...but this one had no Swordbreaker Lance Cavs/Dragons, and there was a nice defense tile to help Caeda eat that stupidly powerful Bonfire.

Spoiler

My super flier team from last month took a while to clear Infernal, and I don't think they're even capable of clearing Abyssal. Tiki herself, in particular, screws over Desperation-reliant teams with her Hardy Bearing.

I ended up going with the Ike/Lyn/Veronica/Olivia video. Like usual, my Olivia's stats messed up the AI manipulation, but I was able to adapt it to my own units. It wasn't as simple as I hoped: even trying Silvia and Lene as well, I couldn't find a sword dancer with the right combination of stats to make the sword flier go below Tiki while keeping the lance cav stay to the right of the trench. I ended up bringing in PA!Azura, giving her a Silver Axe in case Urdr would mess anything up. Azura being green seemed to help the enemies move the right way, but it caused some complications later. She couldn't take a hit from the axe cav, so I needed to give her the Close Def seal, but she still needed Hone Atk, so I had to have her inherit it so she'd have it without the seal. It also meant the red cav moved right instead of left, but between the trench and the remaining enemies, it couldn't actually reach a spot where it could attack, so I just let it live for another turn before having Lyn kill it and the sword flier. That just left cleaning up the troubadour and Tiki, which I stopped following the video for. It was easier since I left Draw Back and Reposition on Ike and Lyn, respectively.

I also used Drive Spd 2 instead of Spur Spd 2, since that was what I had on hand. It didn't seem to affect anything.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I only have Klein in that category. And he isn't +Atk, so... But maybe I could fodder the one I have to someone else. I do have Bride Cordelia, Jamke (not upgraded to 5 star though), CYL Lyn, Jeorge (though I like his default weapon), and a couple others too, I think.

Hmm. Klein at 5* might manage at Neutral. He has Deathblow and Brave Bow+ So he effectively has 6 more attack than the Jamke I was using was getting. Neutral Klein is only 5 points less. So in theory it should work with Savage in his C or Seal Slot. I don't have him at 5* so I can't test it myself, but a neutral atk Klein has the same attack as that +ATK Setsuna in the video. So with Brave Bow+ and Death Blow 3 which he natively has it should play out very similarly for the damage numbers. The only difference being you'll need to hone his speed up to match Setsuna's so that you can knock out that hammer cav. A drive speed would also be needed if he is -SPD. Actually he would probably have been the better recommendation since he needs even less inheritance than Jamke(only needing repo, luna, and savage either as a seal or C), but as said I don't have him at 5* so he didn't occur to me to use as a baseline.

Lunatic was fairly easy for my flier team but there was no way to clear Abyssal with them because of my reliance on desperation. Thus I went with Nino, Linde, PA!Azura, and YT!Olivia. It took a lot of trial and error and I needed to grind out a support between Linde and Nino because even with Triangle Adept Nino couldn't survive against Tiki. Abyssal wouldn't have been so hard if I wasn't so stubborn and changed up my team T_T

28 minutes ago, Usana said:

Hmm. Klein at 5* might manage at Neutral. He has Deathblow and Brave Bow+ So he effectively has 6 more attack than the Jamke I was using was getting. Neutral Klein is only 5 points less. So in theory it should work with Savage in his C or Seal Slot. I don't have him at 5* so I can't test it myself, but a neutral atk Klein has the same attack as that +ATK Setsuna in the video. So with Brave Bow+ and Death Blow 3 which he natively has it should play out very similarly for the damage numbers. The only difference being you'll need to hone his speed up to match Setsuna's so that you can knock out that hammer cav. A drive speed would also be needed if he is -SPD. Actually he would probably have been the better recommendation since he needs even less inheritance than Jamke(only needing repo, luna, and savage either as a seal or C), but as said I don't have him at 5* so he didn't occur to me to use as a baseline.

He's not neutral either. He's +HP, -Res, I believe. I just remember he's -Res and not +Atk.

So, I was trying to use this video. But right away, there's a fucking problem and I don't see how this is happening.

I'm using the same exact stats on Reinhardt, I checked. I gave everyone the same skills and seals. But for some reason, in this video, Reinhardt's Atk gets boosted to 51 and mine doesn't, it only goes to 49 (from Olivia's Hone Atk). There's 2 Atk missing and I have no idea why. I kept double checking the skills and seals and everything. I must have to throw Death Blow back on or something... >_>

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He's not neutral either. He's +HP, -Res, I believe. I just remember he's -Res and not +Atk.

So, I was trying to use this video. But right away, there's a fucking problem and I don't see how this is happening.

I'm using the same exact stats on Reinhardt, I checked. I gave everyone the same skills and seals. But for some reason, in this video, Reinhardt's Atk gets boosted to 51 and mine doesn't, it only goes to 49 (from Olivia's Hone Atk). There's 2 Atk missing and I have no idea why. I kept double checking the skills and seals and everything. I must have to throw Death Blow back on or something... >_>

Looks like it's because of his Earth blessing, so Ike is giving him +2 Atk.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Looks like it's because of his Earth blessing, so Ike is giving him +2 Atk.

Oh. Well, I can't give Rein an Earth blessing since he already has a Fire one, so I'll have to resort to Death Blow, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh. Well, I can't give Rein an Earth blessing since he already has a Fire one, so I'll have to resort to Death Blow, I guess.

You can change the Blessing and then just change it back after the battle~

17 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

You can change the Blessing and then just change it back after the battle~

Nope. Because it still uses up more blessings. I won't do that. They're already few and far between.

PheonixMaster's guide for Lunatic worked for me for the most part, the only problem was I have no way to kill Tiki. I got to the end and couldn't do anything because I replaced Fjorm with Nowi so I'll have to figure something else out there~

And figured it out, just had to give Ethlyn the Dazzle Refine so Tiki couldn't counter her. Took a looonnggg time to chip her down to a KO Range but it paid off~

Edited by Landmaster

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

A couple for-fun clears, because I had some time to burn.

Tomorrow I'll try to crack this hardest if all nuts, perhaps I'll ask advice, since I don't have merged green units besides Cherche. 

3 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Celica was forced out of my Arena teams due to the scoring changes, so I had her bring the Thunder in this AoE-heavy run.

Wow, envious of both Celica and Jeorge. Why Brazen Def? 

Nice AoE festival, looks like fun. 

3 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

An only-Caeda-deals-damage clear.

I ... can't believe Caeda one-rounded Tiki. That was awesome, congrats! 

5mEvSHO.png?1

So I guess if an Abyssal LHB involves a legendary dragon, I can now assume that it'll suck complete ass as this one was at least as bad as F!Grima's for me. Though if nothing else, I have cleared all four of these so far completely on my own so I have to be doing something right. Shout-out to Julia for making it possible for me to annihilate Tiki on Turn 1 and for disposing of the jackass Brave Lance cav with Swordbreaker. I was planning on going with Hector for the next VG, but after this I'll consider Julia at the very least.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I just meant his ATK and SPD need to be at least neutral. He shouldn't ever take a hit so his bulk doesn't matter in the least. Though I seem to recall my Jamke having to take some damage from the cav archer so having at least neutral defense would probably be a good thing incase you have to quad to kill the cav archer and eat a counter in the process. So that Klein should work. Of course should in Theory  doesn't mean that the AI's movement won't somehow throw a irremovable wrench into things. But this map is nice in how the enemies are basically funneled so they kinda have to move the way you need them to. Or at least the only changes I saw in all my archer tests were very minor(basically the cav archer and dagger liked to swap places).

22 minutes ago, Usana said:

I just meant his ATK and SPD need to be at least neutral. He shouldn't ever take a hit so his bulk doesn't matter in the least. Though I seem to recall my Jamke having to take some damage from the cav archer so having at least neutral defense would probably be a good thing incase you have to quad to kill the cav archer and eat a counter in the process. So that Klein should work. Of course should in Theory  doesn't mean that the AI's movement won't somehow throw a irremovable wrench into things. But this map is nice in how the enemies are basically funneled so they kinda have to move the way you need them to. Or at least the only changes I saw in all my archer tests were very minor(basically the cav archer and dagger liked to swap places).

Oh, okay then. Well, who else do I use with him and how do I go about this? Got a video or anything? I could be trying for hours before I find a way to use Klein and whoever else and if I can save some time and effort and all, I'd definitely like to.

Tiki Abyssal vs Askrtrio and Veronica as F2P units. Obviously they all use heavy Skill inheritance to make this possible. @mampfoid@Zeo

Its funny that the skill setup for passives (not specials) this clear was almost as identical as for Abyssal Marth. Alfonse was really the hero in this Abyssal clear, he was able to hold that "choke" point with the flier pretty well while getting rid of some range dunits! Although everyone was putting their weight in, but without that choke point, they would have been overrun.

51 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, envious of both Celica and Jeorge. Why Brazen Def? 

She usually uses Life and Death. She needed Brazen Atk/Def to survive. I have a small pile of 4* Ares manuals, so I figured I might as well give it a shot.

54 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I ... can't believe Caeda one-rounded Tiki. That was awesome, congrats! 

Just a bit of stat-stacking magic ;) .