Legendary Hero Battle of God, White Sage - Tiki

SatsumaFSoysoy

@Hilda, first time I watched your clear. The music you used, I recognize the first one as Skyward Sword's Ballad of the Goddess, but I can't tell what the second one it. It reminds me of the Ancient Cistern, but when listening to Ancient Cistern's tracks again, I don't think it is unless it's arrangement of it.

Getting poncho Tiki stuck in a game over situation against Anna was nice. She couldn't take out Anna in one round and so long as as Anna was healed, she would never be able to take out Anna.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/28/2018 at 8:04 AM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mampfoid @Kaden

That makes it two Abyssal clear with Horse Emblem. I think we can conclude that Ursula is secretly S Tier

....oh yeah almost 2 years in, and Olivia is FINALLY promoted. She deserves it

Thanks for the guide, I had to switch it up a bit at the end, because my Cecilia was too strong to activate WoM, but I made it work.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Nanima @Cute Chao @Usana @eclipse @NegativeExponents- @Vaximillian @Ginko

Welp, here's my Infernal clear. 

Team is +Spd/-HP Flora, +Def/-Atk Legendary Lucina, +Spd/-HP Performing Azura and +Spd/-Res Elise

Music is Legend of the Divine Dragon ~ New Saga from Fire Emblem Warriors

This map has so many mobile reinforcements, so it was Elise's time to shine with her Gravity staff. I tried Veronica first but Elise's Gravity is just more useful to keep the enemies in place. Also the healer prioritising healing to block the enemies' path was important.

I didn't expect it, but the healer's Trilemma ended up helping me quite a bit- for example when Lucina needed to delete the red manakete ASAP. My very first clear ended up using Trilemma's effect even more, where Lucina had TA3 against the two red horse mages on the left side of the map (with Elise making a chokepoint) but I couldn't quite recreate that epic moment. I did have it recorded but before I could save it the player crashed, so I lost it... RIP that moment. So I spent HOURS trying to clear it again but I couldn't quite remember the last steps. I even messed up with positioning with Lucina here in the end but I cleared it so whatever- it was already midnight by that time so this will do.

Also this video really made me thankful for coloured bows and daggers so they could take advantage of the weapon triangle/Trilemma to beat enemies ASAP.

Edited by mcsilas

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Nanna attacked the sword fighter twice and bled away about half of Tiki's health via splash damage before Julia went in for the kill.

Thanks, that won't work for me though. Searching for ideas for my clear. 

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

Tiki Abyssal vs Askrtrio and Veronica as F2P units. Obviously they all use heavy Skill inheritance to make this possible. @mampfoid@Zeo

[...]

Nearly forgot what crazy SI you did on the Askirs. Funny how Anna of all units is able to tank Tikis Bonfire twice. Congrats! 

5 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

She usually uses Life and Death. She needed Brazen Atk/Def to survive. I have a small pile of 4* Ares manuals, so I figured I might as well give it a shot.

Brazen ATK/DEF is really cool, I love it on my Alfonse and Walhart. Never would have expected it on a nuke. If I ever get more Ares, I'll try it for a clear myself. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Welp, here's my Infernal clear. 

Too bad about the lost recording, but already this one is cool. Great track and funny how Tiki would deal 0 damage to Azura (without the special). Congrats! 

6 hours ago, Kaden said:

@Hilda, first time I watched your clear. The music you used, I recognize the first one as Skyward Sword's Ballad of the Goddess, but I can't tell what the second one it. It reminds me of the Ancient Cistern, but when listening to Ancient Cistern's tracks again, I don't think it is unless it's arrangement of it.

Getting poncho Tiki stuck in a game over situation against Anna was nice. She couldn't take out Anna in one round and so long as as Anna was healed, she would never be able to take out Anna.

The music is Heavens Tower from FFXI

@mampfoidthx!

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, okay then. Well, who else do I use with him and how do I go about this? Got a video or anything? I could be trying for hours before I find a way to use Klein and whoever else and if I can save some time and effort and all, I'd definitely like to.

Ah, I probably should have reposted the Setsuna video.

As I mentioned you'll need to put Hone speed seal on the LV7 Olivia because Klein is 4 speed slower than Setsuna and that green cav needs to be quaded. Number wise it seems like that is the only change needed. If you don't have the hone speed seal upgraded a combination of it and Drive Speed of any level can pull it off too. Which I had to do for Jamke since I don't have the max leveled hone spd seal. If you need both on and drive, that does mean both dancers that block the red breath must do so without needing any special seals to do so.

If you don't want to use or have mutliple Olivias I think any combination of dancers work. I used Olivia, Flying Olvia, and Lene the first time. It also works with Olivia, PA! Olivia, and Inigo as well. Though Inigo MUST be the one in the low level olivia slot or else the sword moves the wrong way around. PA! Azura is probably the same way. I have also ran Olivia, Azura, Inigo to see what a blue dancer does. No change. I have also ran Inigo, Shigure, and Azura and had no issue. So the important thing to remember is that if you use a green dancer they MUST take the place of the low level Olivia in the video.

For tests I used my Jamke with a regular brave bow and only tier two deathblow. This mimics having Klein's attack since Klein has 5 less attack. I was able to follow the video exactly with the aforementioned adjustments. The only hiccup was that the cav archer and dagger don't quite move the same way. You end up having to attack the cav archer before the dagger. Then you hit the dagger to charge your luna and then you hit TIki. Not sure what causes the change there.

For the dancers having their weapon equipped changes the final turn a bit since the breath user dies a bit quicker, but it doesn't really cause any problems. . . though that might be why the cav archer is moving weirdly on me. Checks. Yup that was the problem. De-equip the dancers weapons and things play out like in the video. Though the red breath moved differently on me since he could do more damage to my dancer that was further up. But that doesn't really cause any problems and if it somehow does you merely need to swap the roles of the two blocking dancers so that he moves as in the video, but shouldn't be needed.

So the requirements are

Brave Bow Archer that can hit 48 attack.
    -Klein with his base kit hits this mark exactly.
Brave Bow Archer that can hit 32 speed.
    -Klein sits at 28 with a brave bow equipped and needs exactly 4 more speed. As such any combination of hone and drive spd will hit that mark if hone spd isn't fully upgraged.
Brave Bow Archer with Savage Blow.
    -Klein's stats let him have it in either C or Seal slot. Since he doesn't need his seal slot to make this work.
3 dancers with hone attack in their C slot or with the hone attack seal.
    -The dancer in the 34hp olivia's spot needs the drive attack seal and as such MUST have hone attack in the C slot.
2 dancers who can survive the red breath unit so that they can keep it from your other units.
    -Blue dancers are fine and do not change the order.

This map isn't actually that bad for adjusting videos. The enemies are nearly forced to come at you the same way each time with only the smallest of variations that are easily worked around. At least for trying to do it with the brave archer strategy anyways.

Edited by Usana

11 minutes ago, Usana said:

Ah, I probably should have reposted the Setsuna video.

As I mentioned you'll need to put Hone speed seal on the LV7 Olivia because Klein is 4 speed slower than Setsuna and that green cav needs to be quaded. Number wise it seems like that is the only change needed. If you don't have the hone speed seal upgraded a combination of it and Drive Speed of any level can pull it off too. Which I had to do for Jamke since I don't have the max leveled hone spd seal. If you need both on and drive, that does mean both dancers that block the red breath must do so without needing any special seals to do so.

If you don't want to use or have mutliple Olivias I think any combination of dancers work. I used Olivia, Flying Olvia, and Lene the first time. It also works with Olivia, PA! Olivia, and Inigo as well. Though Inigo MUST be the one in the low level olivia slot or else the sword moves the wrong way around. PA! Azura is probably the same way. I have also ran Olivia, Azura, Inigo to see what a blue dancer does. No change. I have also ran Inigo, Shigure, and Azura and had no issue. So the important thing to remember is that if you use a green dancer they MUST take the place of the low level Olivia in the video.

For tests I used my Jamke with a regular brave bow and only tier two deathblow. This mimics having Klein's attack since Klein has 5 less attack. I was able to follow the video exactly with the aforementioned adjustments. The only hiccup was that the cav archer and dagger don't quite move the same way. You end up having to attack the cav archer before the dagger. Then you hit the dagger to charge your luna and then you hit TIki. Not sure what causes the change there.

For the dancers having their weapon equipped changes the final turn a bit since the breath user dies a bit quicker, but it doesn't really cause any problems. . . though that might be why the cav archer is moving weirdly on me. Checks. Yup that was the problem. De-equip the dancers weapons and things play out like in the video. Though the red breath moved differently on me since he could do more damage to my dancer that was further up. But that doesn't really cause any problems and if it somehow does you merely need to swap the roles of the two blocking dancers so that he moves as in the video, but shouldn't be needed.

So the requirements are

Brave Bow Archer that can hit 48 attack.
    -Klein with his base kit hits this mark exactly.
Brave Bow Archer that can hit 32 speed.
    -Klein sits at 28 with a brave bow equipped and needs exactly 4 more speed. As such any combination of hone and drive spd will hit that mark if hone spd isn't fully upgraged.
3 dancers with hone attack in their C slot or with the hone attack seal.
    -The dancer in the 34hp olivia's spot needs the drive attack seal and as such MUST have hone attack in the C slot.
2 dancers who can survive the red breath unit so that they can keep it from your other units.
    -Blue dancers are fine and do not change the order.

This map isn't actually that bad for adjusting videos. The enemies are nearly forced to come at you the same way each time with only the smallest of variations that are easily worked around. At least for trying to do it with the brave archer strategy anyways.

I see. Yeah, I don't have three Olivias, or even two, but I do have other dancers I can use, including two other red ones if I had to (Lene and a 4 star Silvia). I have regular Azura and Ninian, either of them should live the red dragon due to being blue and not having real low Res, right?

I'd posted not long ago that I was quitting Heroes, but this has tempted me. And I don't REALLY want to quit. I just haven't been sure what else to do in the game besides level up units and then nothing else since I can't seem to clear much of anything anymore.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I see. Yeah, I don't have three Olivias, or even two, but I do have other dancers I can use, including two other red ones if I had to (Lene and a 4 star Silvia). I have regular Azura and Ninian, either of them should live the red dragon due to being blue and not having real low Res, right?

I'd posted not long ago that I was quitting Heroes, but this has tempted me. And I don't REALLY want to quit. I just haven't been sure what else to do in the game besides level up units and then nothing else since I can't seem to clear much of anything anymore.

Yup, Regular Azura and Ninian should easily fill the blocking roles. I couldn't test Ninian since mine doesn't have spare SP to learn hone attack and doens't already have it :/. But if Shigure could tank the hit there is no reason Ninian shouldn't be able to.

Yeah, clearing some of the stuff these days is getting a bit rough. I did have to look up Omni's guide to do squat on this map. And having to look up guides to clear lunatic just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Though speaking of guides, apparently Omni-H was able to clear Abyssal with a similar set up. It won't work for us though. It HAS to be Setsuna or another archer with a similar speed, so basically Setsuna, Nina, and Gaius. Not sure if the next step down can do it or not. Quad is the name of the game here. Hmm. . . I wonder if my Gaius could do it? He isn't built for brave bow yet, but I think I have the resources for it.

When folks manage to pull off stuff like this it just awes me. Not that this is easy to replicate. Defense smoke. Who even has fodder for that?! Still Omni seems to think it can be done with Summoner support and savage blow. But this is impressive. Even if I ever quit playing I would be tempted to watch people do this type of crap to the ridiculous abyssal maps. Here I can't even brute force them with heavily merged units, and he does it without any merges at all.

9 hours ago, Hilda said:

The music is Heavens Tower from FFXI

@mampfoidthx!

Thanks.

yorotsruuu yorotsruuu uploaded an abyssal strategy using 5* Ethlyn with Imbue equipped and a Savage Blow 3 seal, 5* Lukas +1 (+Def, -Spd) with no weapon equipped, Fortress Def 1 equipped, and a Fortress Def 1 seal, 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Threaten Spd 1 seal, and 5* Fjorm (neutral) with a Quick Riposte 3 seal.

So, the title of the video specifies you need a unit, specifically Lukas, with >= 45 HP and >= 48 Def. You might be able to get away with using a merged Donnel, Ephraim, Oboro, or Shiro and however you could get them to >= 45 HP and >= Def, but they will have different stats than Lukas, especially in speed and resistance, so there's that. I have no idea if a non-lance infantry would even work and I doubt it since Lukas is tanking a sword infantry and archer. That said, if you can get a Lukas to 5* or have him at 5*, then this strategy could work for you.

Edit: I hadn't started watching this until I posted it, but this will take a while. That is to say, more than 11-12 minutes as there's cuts to when important stuff happens, but if you really, really want to beat abyssal, get the golden accessory, and feel like you've run out of options, then go ahead and steel yourself for this tedium.

Edited by Kaden

19 minutes ago, Usana said:

Yup, Regular Azura and Ninian should easily fill the blocking roles. I couldn't test Ninian since mine doesn't have spare SP to learn hone attack and doens't already have it :/. But if Shigure could tank the hit there is no reason Ninian shouldn't be able to.

Yeah, clearing some of the stuff these days is getting a bit rough. I did have to look up Omni's guide to do squat on this map. And having to look up guides to clear lunatic just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Though speaking of guides, apparently Omni-H was able to clear Abyssal with a similar set up. It won't work for us though. It HAS to be Setsuna or another archer with a similar speed, so basically Setsuna, Nina, and Gaius. Not sure if the next step down can do it or not. Quad is the name of the game here. Hmm. . . I wonder if my Gaius could do it? He isn't built for brave bow yet, but I think I have the resources for it.

When folks manage to pull off stuff like this it just awes me. Not that this is easy to replicate. Defense smoke. Who even has fodder for that?! Still Omni seems to think it can be done with Summoner support and savage blow. But this is impressive. Even if I ever quit playing I would be tempted to watch people do this type of crap to the ridiculous abyssal maps. Here I can't even brute force them with heavily merged units, and he does it without any merges at all.

Your idea actually worked! Man, what a lifesaver you were right now. :P I did have to improvise a bit, but not much.

And exactly. It kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth too. And I see. I do have Summer Gaius, and with a couple merges (due to trying for all the Summer Freddys I pulled), but he doesn't have a brave bow and I don't have the resources, so...

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Non-Veronica Infernal and Abyssal Guide from Pheonixmaster is out

This has been out for at least a day, and it's still not very useful for anyone that didn't summoner support RD Ike or invest in a Pain+ healer. Just to warn people.

Edited by Anacybele

Wow this was unexpectedly easy and took almost no repeat tries.  Lewyn with Blazing Wind, and 3 dancers.  Destroys 3-4 units a turn.  Lunatic and Infernal.  Easy enough that I may give a few tries to Abyssal even though I have no interest in accessories.  

I am not sure exactly how but I did manage to tweak the setsuna abyssal clear and did it with my Brave Lyn. However, my Lyn is summoner supported and has a merge so not exactly something I would think I could walk others through. Particularly since even unarmed using other dancers causes the whole thing to go sideways. Or maybe that is Lyn herself. Either way Azura ended up having to murder the red sword and tank/damage the red breath. She barely killed the red sword and barely survived the red breath. So my +ATK/-HP +3 Azura finally made me glad for all those pity breaks. She needed the HP/RES seal as well. But as said this went sideways basically from turn one. I managed to salvage it somehow, but I won't even dare try to walk someone else through it. Pretty sure it only worked because of the particular units I have boon/bane included.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

This has been out for at least a day, and it's still not very useful for anyone that didn't summoner support RD Ike or invest in a Pain+ healer. Just to warn people.

It may have been posted already, I might have missed over it~ But I wouldn't say it's not useful, there's always a way someone might be able to work around or tweak the strategy and figure out something else that works. 

I used his stratagy for Lunatic but since I don't have Fjorm, I ended up swapping her out for Nowi but with no way to kill Tiki~ So I decided to give Ethlyn Dazzle Refine and that ended up working out~ There's often ways to make strategies work even without using it exactly as recommended. 

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

Wow this was unexpectedly easy and took almost no repeat tries.  Lewyn with Blazing Wind, and 3 dancers.  Destroys 3-4 units a turn.  Lunatic and Infernal.  Easy enough that I may give a few tries to Abyssal even though I have no interest in accessories.  

Which Accessory do we get from Tiki's Abyssal?

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

It may have been posted already, I might have missed over it~ But I wouldn't say it's not useful, there's always a way someone might be able to work around or tweak the strategy and figure out something else that works. 

I used his stratagy for Lunatic but since I don't have Fjorm, I ended up swapping her out for Nowi but with no way to kill Tiki~ So I decided to give Ethlyn Dazzle Refine and that ended up working out~ There's often ways to make strategies work even without using it exactly as recommended.

Yeah, but how do you equal a summoner support since it gives +2 to all stats? RD Ike isn't easy to pull, so merges aren't really an answer.

7 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Which Accessory do we get from Tiki's Abyssal?

Golden Askr pin.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but how do you equal a summoner support since it gives +2 to all stats? RD Ike isn't easy to pull, so merges aren't really an answer.

Golden Askr pin.

Well, like I said before, they may not have to use L!Ike if they can come up with an attacker who works better for them. It all depends on how someone decides to go about it~

Oh meh, least it's nothing impressive~

28 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Well, like I said before, they may not have to use L!Ike if they can come up with an attacker who works better for them. It all depends on how someone decides to go about it~

Oh meh, least it's nothing impressive~

I hope they'd find one that works better and doesn't cause a bunch of different movement shenanigans with the AI then. xP

Yeah, the golden Askr pin doesn't even look much different from the regular one since they're kinda both gold.

Did Infernal with Valentine Roy (with Brave Bow+) and three buffing dancers (Hoshicaiah, Hoshilincia and Blackzura). Took quite some tries but managed to pull it off.

Not bothering with Abyssal.

It says a lot when I 90% solo'd this map with Eirika and yet I couldn't do the same with Garon's Infernal map...

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo @mampfoid @kirauza343 @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates

Funnily enough, this map wasn't very hard for me. It took less than 10 tries so I consider it a lot easier than the evil that was L!Marth's and Garon's

Now then, I also have two clears of the F!Grima map (solo in Infernal and team clear in Abyssal). They're a bit old so tell me if you'd like me to upload them.

@mampfoid Thanks! I did a similar clear in my second account with Lyon and Maribelle replacing Flora and Elise since I didn't have them. Again, once I cleared it I forgot how to do the last few turns so i didn't end up recording it. It is similar enough in principle anyway (and L!Lucina actually KOs the sword at the start because she's not -Atk)

I unfortunately had to mostly follow the guide given by PhoenixMaster1, but I hit a roadblock when it turned out that one of my units who did not match the unit PM1 used, probably my Olivia who was 5* +Spd -HP instead of 4* Neutral, and the end result is that I had to make some adjustments, such as giving L!Ike Distant Defense 3 SS and use QR3 in the B slot and finally giving Reinhardt DB4 to eventually secure the win.

So... I kinda did it on my own?