Summoner wishlist, who you want to summon

Garlyle

15 hours ago, Dayni said:

Legault: Have still not pulled her or Sylvia. I would say I have been cursed with the fangs banner (Considering I got 4.75% focus with nothing to show and Canas was shafted by IS (Still salty about that)) except I got Peganino without much pain recently (barring -Atk).

Um, Legault's a man.

On-Topic, I'll limit myself to just five.

Main Account:
I haven't pulled any Azura either here, so I'd be down for them.
Ishtar's actually a babe, so by all means send me one. She's lesser priority because my Alt got lucky and pulled her but I still need her for the Herodex eventually.
Valentine's Roy is a definite must as SF's topmost RoyBoy, I got him on my Alt but never on my Main.
I'd like Noire, actually, but I didn't really appreciate the whole bikini thing, maybe give us regular Noire soon. I'd settle for Summer Noire in the meantime.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE BRAVE LUCINA PLEASE COME TO ME I PROMISE I WON'T FODDER YOU OFF JUST PLEASE SHOW UUUUUUUP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

And my son, Kana, I really hope they re-run his GHB, I want my BOOOYYYY.

I'm looking forward (kind of) to a M!Kana GHB rerun, too. He's one of my main units right now, and more copies of him for merging would be great. I could actually get some orbs off of it, too. But man, I'm going to need to invest in building my Askr trio, if the pattern is anything to go on. This is why I can never complete GHB quests...

5* Locks:

• Deirdre (Current is +HP -Spd, would like to change to some other nature that isn't +Def/HP or -Atk/Res)
  • Eldigan (Not really to use him, just to overwrite the +Spd -Atk I have now)
  • Elise (Same as Eldigan)
  • Elincia (So close to 5* +10 merge, just need 3 more Elincias...)
  • Katarina (Wanted her even before she got a personal weapon)
  • Maribelle (Wanted her even before I knew what her skillset was)
  • Legendary Female Robin (Even for how few Legendary Heroes I own, she's appeared on how many Legendary Banners so far and I still don't have even a bad natured copy...?)

4* and below:

• Bartre (Would like one with +Atk -Spd/Res, but I can't even get him to show... I can't believe I want the unit everyone else doesn't...)
  • Odin (+Atk would be great to get...)

I just know now that my top wants list is public, my specific game will glitch and delete data for every single of the above from my game completely or something stupid to keep me from summoning any of them...

Technically I have every unit so far, but I’m dying for another Sumia so I can feed my horrible IV one to my sweet, nearly perfect IV Silas. Also really want to get a couple more Legendary Ephraims to again feed one to my Silas and the others to merge with the one I have. Also need just one more female Morgan for my next +10 Chrobin family member. 

And always more Hectors for DC fodder and Laegjarns since the only copy I pulled had the perfect setup of +ATK/-RES and she’s a beast even without merges.

11 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Now that my man is set to get a refine, I'm adding him to my list of hope-to-pulls.

The fact that I have summoned 1 Lon'qu in my entire history of playing this game is an abomination!

I wish I could have gave you some for other Heroes. I had a huge butt load of him at one point, hoarding almost every single copy, until I realized I rarely use Vantage. I sent most of him home and merged the rest into 4*+10 as an Arena Assault unit, keeping just a few for Vantage.

23 minutes ago, XRay said:

I wish I could have gave you some for other Heroes. I had a huge butt load of him at one point, hoarding almost every single copy, until I realized I rarely use Vantage. I sent most of him home and merged the rest into 4*+10 as an Arena Assault unit, keeping just a few for Vantage.

The game truly knows to give you the fodders you never need

I find it strangest since like 80% of 5*s I pull for are Red Units. Summer Tana, Hoshidian Micaiah, L!Marth, Silvia; and no Lon'qu. But I seem to not have a lot of common units. I JUST pulled my first Clair on Tiki's Banner.

5 star exclusive I don't have and really want:

• Tana (one of my favourites from Sacred Stones)
  • Innes (same reason as Tana)
  • Minerva (I think she looks cool)
  • Young Tiki (I've been using one for GC and RD and want one for myself)
  • Legendary Lucina (same as Young Tiki)
  • Alm (The only lord I don't have)
  • Eldigan (The only Genealogy of the Holy War character I don't have)
  • Maribelle (Base kit and art)
  • Mist (I just want one)
  • Lute (I like her)

And a bunch of units for merges and fixing IV's.

5 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

All I want are 4 Oboros to finish my +10 one, yet Heroes avoid giving me one, even if is only a 3*

goodness. i could give you the five i have

Ultimate Desires
Micaiah. ten of them. (but i'll take one of them). 
Flying!Ninos. nine of them. 
Legendary Hector
Lance Hector 

Really Need
Amelia 
Winter!Tharja 
Winter! 
Azura (Original)
NY!Azura
Flying!Olivia 
Hoshido!Micaiah 
Tana
M!Kana 
Hinoka 
Karla
Ayra
Effie 
Sheena 
Zelius. 
Green! Olwen
Dancers 
a really good archer 

everything else is just is just gravy for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 11:36 AM, Landmaster said:

Top Priority is Halloween Nowi, who I have been saving for since Summer. Hopefully I can get her.

I also want Halloween Sakura, Henry, and Jakob.

I would like Regular Elise, as I don't have her yet. I also want Lewyn, Ophelia, and Laevatein.

PA Olivia, Shigure, and Azura (as well as regular Azura), who I haven't pulled yet either.

And Myrrh has been evading me forever. 

I also want Leif so I can complete my Protagonist Emblem.

And my son, Kana, I really hope they re-run his GHB, I want my BOOOYYYY.

Duma Celica has also been evading me, and on that note, I need dad Alm and I would also like Gray.

Brave and Normal Lucina would also be nice, I only have L!Lucina~ Speaking of Braves, I also want Brave Roy. 

Oh and Summer Robin and M!Grima~

Crossing Halloween Nowi, PA Olivia, Kana, and Gray off my list, as I've since gotten them, yaaayyy~ And crossing Lon'qu off my other list, I've gotten him to +4 so the curse is broken, yeeeee~

Myrrh continues to evade me~ >_>

Edited by Landmaster

Right now, pretty much just Laevatein. But I doubt I'm getting her any time soon because her banner is about to end and I already dumped a ton of orbs trying for her only to end up with four of her sister instead. -_-

EDIT: Oh, I forgot about NY Azura, who I also dumped 300 orbs trying to get in legend Ryoma's banner...

Edited by Anacybele

Right now these are the units I want the most:

• Myrrh
  • H!Myrrh
  • L!Lyn. I hate legendary banners so it's very unlikely for me to get her.
  • L!Tiki. Same as Lyn.
  • OG!Celica
  • Eirikalter x8. Need to get that +10 for best girl.
  • Lewyn
  • Flora
  • Ishtar

That should be it. There's others that I want for merges, fodder or nature fixes (Micaiah, Hector, Summer Y!Tiki, etc.) but they aren't high in my priority list.

I don't like seasonals or alts, so I only want my favourites OG for the most part. If I want an alt it's because I like the character and just want the character (again) rather than the costume or get-up they're in. With that out of the way, there's still a lot I'm missing that I want.

• Dorcas: I want 1 copy of every Blazing Blade character. He's also a good man.
  • Lute:  Great character who carried me in Sacred Stones. I need her badly.
  • Mia: Only thing that stops me from whaling for her, is her voice... But I like Mia a lot. Hopefully she'll get a refine in the future that'll motivated me to go for her.
  • Myrrh: She seems very fun to use. I liked her in SS, too.
  • Genny: I liked her in Valentia. 
  • Lewyn: Fun kit, would like to experiment with this pseudo brave-mage. I prefer his son though.
  • Mist: Best little sister character as she actually gets off her ass and does something. I want all PoR characters as well.  
  • Flora: Her kit seems interesting, would like to experiment.
  • Ophelia: Hate her character, but her art and kit are nice.
  • Elise: The only character from the launch roster that I'm missing.
  • Olwen: Outdated and inferior to her brother, but I like her character.
  • Tana: Not much to say here, I want to collect Sacred Stone characters. I prefer Cormag though.

Off the top of my head, my list is now just Laegjarn, L!Marth, F!Grima, Hardin and Halloween Myrrh. I wouldn't mind a Neko Sakura either. I probably won't pull for any of them specifically but will hope for them as pity breakers one day (I did try pulling for Myrrh and Hardin specifically at one point but it got too annoying so now it's a lazy attempt).

Out of the four stars, only Libra and Legault elude me. I want them both, with good ivs, and a good iv Silas to add to that ^•^

Edited by Cute Chao

Quan, L!Hector, Lewyn, Linde, Female Morgan, and Leif. Quan and Leif because I want them, L!Hector for bragging rights, Lewyn and Linde for novelty's sake, and Female Morgan for Blarserpent+ to put on my Saias.

I looked back on my old wish list and, happily enough, I got most of them! Not all, but most. So, seeing this topic, I figured it was time to update it!

Colorless:

Loki - Want all the OCs :D
Mist - Yes, you read that right. Path of Radiance was my first Fire Emblem game and still my favorite for story and nostalgia. Though I may not find a great use for Mist, she'd be welcome in the barracks. Just... hopefully she'll be a free pull or something with an excruciatingly low pity rate.

Red:

Lucina - Has evaded me from the very beginning
Laegjarn - ALL the OCs :D
Possessed!Celica - Love the art, the character, the idea, the everything

Blue:

OG!Hinoka - Got her Kinshi form, but still want!
Brave!Lucina - See other Lucina above, only original Brave Hero I do not have

Green:

OG!Hector - Never got him yet, despite getting all his alts on their original banners. That's crazy stuff.
Helbindi - All OCs, baby :D
Minerva - She's just so cool!

That's not literally everyone, of course, as any and all new characters are welcome. Also I didn't include seasonals as they are quite... limited. But these are my top priority to pull and hope for.

(Hi, I'm new)

I really want L!Lucina and regret not pulling for her, she seems fun.

Also, L!Marth who I did pull for. A lot.

Then, Silas doesn't want to come to me. I managed to pull 7 blue 5 stars and about 10 Peris without seeing him once.

I want Libra and didn't have much opportunity to get him, since green banner characters love me right now (probably out of spite, but I'm not complaining).