Summoner wishlist, who you want to summon

Garlyle

With Legendary Coming - my hope is (Other than Legendary Lyn, and the 5*'s obviously)
4* Some + Atk (or + Speed), Cordelias, + Atk/+Speed Soliels and  as + Atk/+ Def Cherches 
Reposition Fodder Selena and Barst 
Kline (just some really good fodders). I'm running low on some skills. 

--------

LB!Mia. ToD Nowi. LB! Kagero. just.. let me get in and get out. for the love of GOD
(and if you are gonna pity break me - Ayra,  WoF Hinoka, Innes or Maribelle/Veronica/Genny). kthnxbye.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This GC has made me realize I need more red fliers so Summer Tana and Elincia are on my most wanted list. I want H!Niles for attack/speed link on L!Lucina. More Hectors for DC fodder.

I want more Micaiah merges, both versions. I want a better IV L!Lucina because she's currently -atk +res. As long as she's +spd or +atk and -anything but atk or spd, I'll be satisfied. I want an extra copy of B!Ike so that Zelgius can learn steady breath. Bold fighter fodder is also appreciated for Zelgius. Odd attack and even attack wave fodder for Micaiah and H!Micaiah respectively. 

I need more infantry lance units so Nephenee is appreciated.  

There are quite a lot of characters I still don't have but I'd love to summon. 

From the units in the regular pool I'd like:

Laegjarn,Laevatein, Linde, Faye, Celica, Fallen Celica, Ninian, Elincia, Sanaki, Flying Olivia, Lucina and Flora. 

Except for Laevatein, Olivia and Sanaki, the other ones aren't high priorities, I'd just like to summon them for their arts.

Among the Limited units I'd like:

Summer Linde, Bride Ninian, Summer Micaiah, Summer Cordelia and New Year Azura. The dancers are high priorities, Linde and Cordelia not so much.

I also need Legendary Lucina and Legendary Tiki.

Other units I'd like but I'll never know if IntSys will ever rerun them: Spring Chrom, Spring Lucina, Bride Cordelia, Summer Daraen, Performing Arts Olivia, Summer Corrin, New Year Corrin and Halloween Sakura who I can't summon at the moment.

Oh boy, where to start? All of the units here are units I don't have at all. I don't care for merges I just want one of each unit.

Delthea: My favorite unit from one of my favorite games.

Faye & Kliff: I want to complete the Ram Village squad.

Laegjarn, Helbindi, Loki & Laevateinn: I wasn't lucky with the OCs.

Ninian: I have a lot of dragons but I'm still missing her.

F!Kana: I want my daughter dammit!

Bride Ninian & New Year Azura: I wanna make a second Flier Team so I need another Flier Dancer.

Sanaki: I love her and I still don't have her. I only have the bride version. Come on, game.

Lyn: Just the standard Lyn. She's the only unit with a summoning movie I'm missing.

A ranged armor: I don't care who, I want to attack from a distance with my armor team.

Sigurd and Leif: The two lords I'm missing. Enough said.

Halloween Nowi & Summer Y!Tiki: I have Aversa now and both F!Grima and Myrrh so they aren't a priority but I still want all the dragons. I already have Summer A!Tiki and all versions of Corrin if you are wondering.

Brave Roy & Brave Lucina: I still regularly get Brave Ikes and Lyns but I can't pull these two to save my life.

Bride Charlotte: As my hopes to see a regular version of her disappear I continue to wish for her Bride variant.

Bride Tharja: She has really nice art.

Valentine Hector: Same as above.

Olwen: I've yet to pull either version of her.

Flora: She needs to join her sister.

Lewyn & Ishtar: They have really nice art.

Legendary Ryoma/Marth/Lucina/Y!Tiki: The legends I don't have :P

Maribelle: I have everyone from her banner except her. And I wanted her the most.

Leo & Summer Leo: The only Fates royal I don't have had to be the pretty boy Leo. Just my luck.

Karel: It would be nice to complete the family.

Edited by GrandeRampel

15 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I'm not sure why you've given hope, Charlotte getting an eventual normal version of herself is all but a given.

It's much of a given that after two years and two banners with nohrian characters we still don't have her T.T

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

It's much of a given that after two years and two banners with nohrian characters we still don't have her T.T

There will be other Fates banners, it is one of the most popular games, she scores well in CYL and she's exactly the sort of unit IS likes and the sort that makes them money.

So yeah, of course she'll be there, just be a tad more patient. 

Tanith though... you would have all reasons in the world to worry. :x