Path of Radiance (US) save file with all supports and 15 playthroughs played to unlock Ashnard?

489er

May anyone out there offer a Path of Radiance (US) save with all support conversations and Ashnard unlocked via the 15 (that's crazy) playthroughs? I want to be able to play my run without having to worry about having to play multiple runs to unlock all the support conversations and the Trial Map characters. I also want to enjoy the Trial Maps by using all of the bonus characters along with my hard-trained story units too. Thanks!

Apparently IS thought it was funny to unlock bonus Trial Map characters under large playthrough "walls". I've already beat this game twice. I want to play it again but I ain't got it in me to play it 13 more times JUST to unlock the rest of the bonus characters that you can only use post-game. I like the game but not enough to replay it 15 times. I figured some noble soul out there has already done it? I'm curious as to how Ashnard plays too. 

Honestly, I think the best thing you could do is use cheat codes or hack him in. I really don't think there's anyone patient enough to go through the game 15 times just to unlock a single character. That, and he can only be used post game. 

8 hours ago, indigospace said:

Honestly, I think the best thing you could do is use cheat codes or hack him in. I really don't think there's anyone patient enough to go through the game 15 times just to unlock a single character. That, and he can only be used post game. 

Actually, I remember one SF user mentioning that he or she spent a good portion of his or her summer doing it. 

Personally, I'd also like a copy if anyone has managed this

2 hours ago, indigospace said:

We need to find them.

Indeed we must. Hopefully IS knows better from now on than to lock content with playthrough requirements. 

16 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Actually, I remember one SF user mentioning that he or she spent a good portion of his or her summer doing it. 

Personally, I'd also like a copy if anyone has managed this

I'm still pretty new to these forums. I don't suppose you know where you found this mystery person? I have no idea where to look. 

14 hours ago, indigospace said:

We need to find them.

Done. Found another user in the search as well

Spoiler
On 1/17/2009 at 9:08 PM, Ephidel said:

I played it almost solidly through Jan/Feb '06 just to unlock Ashnard. I must've easily spent over 300 hours on it, though that was mostly my first playthrough and Hard Mode (about 50+ hours each).

By the time I did 15 I had managed to beat it in about 14 hours per run (Easy mode of course).

Ashnard is even cheaper and more broken than Ike, but I'm glad I got him anyway.

Oh, and whilst we're talking about secret PoR characters, I JUST FOUND OUT that you can unlock Greil if you beat it 30 times with no weapons equipped (EVER) and you have to stand on your head in a field and spin continually for 4 weeks whilst being beaten by pygmies in Soren outfits.

TRUFAX! =0

On 10/26/2012 at 11:29 PM, You Know Shinon Is God said:

I have played Path of Radiance enough times to unlock Ashnard in the Trial Maps. Meaning fifteen times. And I'm currently in the midst of another Normal playthrough and a Hard Mode playthrough. At the same time. But there's a story behind that... Doing two at once...

Edited by Arcphoenix

5 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Done. Found another user in the search as well

Hide contents

I don't suppose anyone has asked these noble heroes if they could share their save file? I'd ask them but I'd want to direct them to this board to show that there's a genuine need for this type of save file. I don't know how to direct people on other boards to this board so they can see. May someone please ask and direct them here? O_o 

• 1 month later...

I have unlocked Ashnard. I probably also have all the supports, but I'm not sure about that end. However, I have a physical copy of PoR, and therefore, use a Gamecube Memory Card. Is there a way to share my save with everyone, even though I use a physical memory card?

Edit: Ashnard keeps his armor blessing, and keeps Gurugarant. So you can easily just solo the maps with Ashnard.

Edited by VideoGamesEpic

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2018 at 12:24 PM, VideoGamesEpic said:

I have unlocked Ashnard. I probably also have all the supports, but I'm not sure about that end. However, I have a physical copy of PoR, and therefore, use a Gamecube Memory Card. Is there a way to share my save with everyone, even though I use a physical memory card?

Hack your Wii and use a Homebrew application called GCMM to dump your save.

https://wiibrew.org/wiki/GCMM

There may be more steps necessary for others to actually use your save... 
I recall other copy-protected saves (like F-Zero GX's) are locked to their original memory card, but there are ways around this.
Thanks for sharing your save if you do!

Edited by Bent 00

I have an AR save with all that done. I'll need to figure out how to use that SD memory card though.

3 hours ago, Bent 00 said:

Hack your Wii and use a Homebrew application called GCMM to dump your save.

https://wiibrew.org/wiki/GCMM

There may be more steps necessary for others to actually use your save... 
I recall other copy-protected saves (like F-Zero GX's) are locked to their original memory card, but there are ways around this.
Thanks for sharing your save if you do!

There's an AR code to make F-Zero GX save files copyable.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 4:46 AM, Emperor Hardin said:

There's an AR code to make F-Zero GX save files copyable.

I know. Here's the code for Path of Radiance (US).

Make Game Save Copyable (donny2112)
E2RZ-4869-78ZTW
0PCZ-BKBQ-2M99J
NH26-2519-VTJPM
6M8C-N29E-1Z7JW
XU5Y-MH41-JCGCQ
9GJZ-GDD9-XX6B3
Note: Start up your game and make a save occur (e.g. Suspend, Save). You can now copy the save file to another
memory card on the GameCube memory card manager screen. You only have to use this code once to make the
save copyable from now on.

I wonder if anyone ever made such a code for USA Gotcha Force...

Anyway, back on-topic, this code unlocks all the trial map characters:

Unlock All Bonus Characters (Trial Maps) (donny2112)
2823-PYB7-91WVV
ZGFM-YT2M-CBAGV
0292-BT7M-T682V

As for all Support conversations, there's a Radiant Dawn save file over on GameFAQs which has them all already unlocked.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/wii/932999-fire-emblem-radiant-dawn/saves/19979

Note: I haven't tested either code or the above save file personally.