Units can't be recruited from the logbook

mangasdeouf

Hi,

I've experienced something that seems like a bug. After boosting Haitaka (level 16 early promotion to lance master to reclass into fark flyer, get to level 5 and reclass to lance master for seal speed, given him the midori paralogue's herb for +1 everywhere and elite skill then updates Haitaka level 6 lance master in the logbook), I've loaded another save file and even with gold, I couldn't even try to recruit any einherjar/prisoner unit. I was at chapter 15 revelations (I also boosted Haitaka on rev chapter 10 so it was possible) and I tried to diminish my number of units by killing Sakura's sky knight, but I still couldn't recruit anyone.

Is it normal or it a bug?

Did you look in the correct tab for it? For example, the Amiibo characters are all kept on the 3rd tab.

Did you update the logbook with the appropriate unit?

They're the only things I feel might be wrong with what you're trying. Everything else should work fine.

1 hour ago, Light Strategist said:

Did you look in the correct tab for it? For example, the Amiibo characters are all kept on the 3rd tab.

Did you update the logbook with the appropriate unit?

They're the only things I feel might be wrong with what you're trying. Everything else should work fine.

yes i have units in the 1st and last tab but none coud be recruited, even with 3x more gold than needed.

How many units have you recruited from the logbook?

You can't have more than 20 logbook units on your team from my experience.  At least that's how it is in Birthright.  You may have reached beyond the limit by capturing enemies in that save, though I'm not entirely sure if that's possible.

You may need to dismiss the units you have recruited via the logbook rather than killing them off.  Not delete them from the logbook, just dismiss them from your current party.

Edited by Ertrick36