What kind of Heroes would use Darting Breath best?

DefyingFates

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to put it; I checked the Analysis sub-forum, but all the threads there are character specific - at least as far as I can see.)

Darting Stance is already the oddball Stance skill because no units want +6 Speed only on the Enemy Phase and the general consensus seems to be that Fierce Breath is weaker than Steady/ Warding Breath (or at least is only usable within a much smaller niche). And so I was wondering what our resident theory-crafters had to offer about this Skill, which is pretty much guaranteed to appear eventually. And sooner than later to boot, since Ike doesn't have a monopoly on breathing anymore.  

Thanks in advance!

Edited by DefyingFates

I guess enemy phase tanks-of-specific-things who may want speed to avoid being doubled might benefit with from this? For example, I have a +atk Florina with swordbreaker and sapphire lance. She's automatically doubling all swords at ≥50% health, but still gets hit pretty hard by lances. Her neutral speed, 27, isn't fast by any means, but darting stance would put her at 33 on EP, which is enough to avoid doubles from quite a few things (and to double them herself).

Of course, I wouldn't say it's the BEST stance skill for characters like my Florina, but they could get use from it?

Question thread, yo!

EDIT: One answer is a unit that needs to counter fast EP units (for example, a speedy green mage can ruin Ishtar's day).

Edited by eclipse