Bound Hero Battle: The Goddess and Her Right Hand

SatsumaFSoysoy

@Ginko Pretty quick and simple. Always satisfying to see Shiro go against Brave units, just charging up his special faster, then BOOM- counterattack!

@Thor Odinson Oh wow, that CC Egghardt is really impressive! The healing effect is just so satisfying to see. Also nice Thracia clear as well, it's interesting how you mainly focused on one side (well I guess having Green Olwen helps). I don't have her so I had to rely on Leif to start the map, as you'll see below.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Cute Chao @NegativeExponents- @eclipse @Poimagic @Usana 

I like simpler maps because I can make fun with themed teams. So I noticed Ishtar and Reinhardt love their thunder magic and I looked at my barracks and decided to do a Thunder Emblem clear, with weapons relating to thunder/lightning.

Team is +Def/-HP Hector, +Spd/-Res Ryoma, +Def/-HP Ishtar+1 and +Def/-Res Olwen

Music is Mystogan's Theme from the Fairy Tail soundtrack

I could have used L!hector with his Thunder Armads but he's already OP enough as he is (and I wanted to go back to a time with no alts). I also wanted OG Hector to shine again with that sweet Wary Fighter + QR combo. Who cares if Ishtar suddenly gets +10 Spd if she can't double?

Olwen quadding her brother is really satisfying to see. 

Pretty straightforward clear, I just wanted everyone to have a chance to use their specials and show their special art with those lightning effects for the theme. 

--

And here is a more proper Thracia clear.

Team is +Res/-HP Leif, neutral Finn, +Atk/-HP Nanna and +Def.-Res Olwen

Music is Knight of Rebellion (Mordred's Theme) from Fate Apocrypha

Leif needed Close Def SS to survive the combined onslaught of the archer and green dragon (moreso on their second attack when Ishtar's Odd Atk Wave buffs the archer), and he was the only one with enough defenses to actually start this map. Starting map positions were important, even 1 square off would mean the enemy movements vary.

Nanna needed more Atk to heal as much of Leif's HP to survive repeated onslaughts.

Olwen went back to Dire Thunder, and Finn swapped his Slaying Lance for his original Brave Lance for this clear- not only was it thematically more appropriate but the extra hits/special cooldown charges were needed- mostly when Finn attacked Ishtar (as he would just be short of the kill with the Slaying Lance).

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Thunder Emblem clear

You got me on turn one, I really thought you would let Ishtar tank Swordhardt ... 

Nice theme, I didn't recognize the thunder in Hector's special art until now.  (I restarted playing his game on an emulator btw.). Apart from Hector I don't have anyone of this squad, high envy factor. Olwen is looking especially great. 

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

And here is a more proper Thracia clear.

Olwen swearing while killing her brother was funny. Cool music, even if it sounded serious. 

Finn VIP, Nanna babysitting Leif. 

Both nice to watch, congrats! 

I couldn't manage to do this without a dancer, and i couldn't without PAzura, because of the AI that moves Reinhardt in another spot.

Nonetheless, i edited it like a usual jugdral battle.

@mampfoid To be fair I didn't play FE7 myself but I kept hearing how Armads is associated with thunder and is called the Thunder Axe (plus Legendary version has Thunder Armads)

There's something satisfying about Olwen putting her much slower brother in his place despite her low Attack

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid To be fair I didn't play FE7 myself but I kept hearing how Armads is associated with thunder and is called the Thunder Axe (plus Legendary version has Thunder Armads)

I think the theme was good anyway. A bummer I don't know much about most FE games, themed clears are fun. Perhaps I'll start an all-seasonal team. 

Until then these teams have to suffice: 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

@Zeo @mcsilas Tried something new with the music (Guardians of the Galaxy OST has some nice tracks), but perhaps I'll come back to some harder stuff for Celica. 

@kirauza343 @Nanima Wacky Celica needed SPD smoke and Hone SPD to double the dragon. Old-school Celica had to tank a hit to proc Galeforce against Ishtar. Reinhardt eats more magic than expected, but the biggest problem was to find the best opener. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Oliver's clear was easier this time (with Hector's map it was the other way around). The opener was similar to Celicas clear, but there aren't many units that could tank Ishtar, Reinhardt and the green mage in one turn. 

Latecomer, again but after several attempts I have completed all difficulties using a team of Tharja, Rein, dark Azura, and Cecila. The key here was Cecila's triangle adept bowbreaker combo to take down Ishtar and the archer on the first turn while the rest mop up.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

9 hours ago, daisy jane said:

can someone please give me some hints to try to beat this on Infernal? 
I have Sword!Ike, Swordhardt, L!Tiki, Hardin, Ishtar, Hosh!Micaiah, Axe-Ephrim, Fjorm, PA!Olivia. Karla, (and like others.)

I just can't figure this one out. 

Do you still have problems? 

I don't have most of your units, but Legendary Ike (aka Vanguard Legend, your Sword!Ike?) is able to tank the green dragon and the archer on the left side. Haven't figured out a way to kill both in the process yet, perhaps with QR and some buffs? 

What other 5* units do you have? Magical nukes (Bladetomes etc.) and Brave Archers are helpful. Also Fliers with Brave weapons. 

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Do you still have problems? 

I don't have most of your units, but Legendary Ike (aka Vanguard Legend, your Sword!Ike?) is able to tank the green dragon and the archer on the left side. Haven't figured out a way to kill both in the process yet, perhaps with QR and some buffs? 

What other 5* units do you have? Magical nukes (Bladetomes etc.) and Brave Archers are helpful. Also Fliers with Brave weapons. 

Gold Units I have are:
Axe-Ephriam, Sword Ike, Tiki, Hosh!Miciah, Karla, Mia, Lucina, Ryoma, Black Knight, Horse!Cchrom, Eldigan, Swordheart, Young!Tiki, Bridal Tharja, Male!Morgan, Horse!Erikia Fjorm, Nephenee, Hardin, Cordelia (Level 23), Linde, Isthar, Axe-Azura, Spring Catria, Olwen, F!Morgan, Minerva, F!Kana,, Myrrh, Lewyn, Legault, Flying Nino, LA!Roy, Brave!Lyn, Legault, PA!Olivia and Ethlyn and Marth. 

So basically what I tried was. Ike to take the fire on the oneside - but he dies. if i stick a dancer on Ike - she dies. Swordhardt can't ill himself, or Ishtar. Hardin can do one - but is killed by Ishtar. Tiki/Hardin/Ephiriam can take 1 massive hit, but then dies on the followup. 

@daisy jane Do you have some SI on Eirika? (Rauðrblade+/Desperation) 

Do you have fodder for Swordbreaker, Escape Route, Hone ATK and QR? 

One possible solution for turn 1, but it requires some SI and upgrading seals: I gave L!Ike (Vanguard Ike, not Young Ike!) Quick Riposte 2 (from a 4* Subaki) and ATK+3 seal.
 PA!Azura got Hone ATK 3 (from a 4* Olivia, 4* Mathilda or 4* F!Corrin) and Driva ATK 2 seal. 

• Ike starts from position 1 and goes 1 tile left and 1 tile up (below the wall)
  • Azura starts from position 2 and dances Ike from the tile below him
  • Ike goes 1 tile left (stays withing Drive ATK range)
  • The archer will kill himself on Ike
  • The dragon attacks Ike and survives with 2 HP, Fury leaves him with 1 HP. 

If you give Ike Summoner S Support or Ally S Support with PA!Azura, he will kill both the dragon and the archer on turn 1. This should give you a good start, but support grinding is no fun. Alternatively you could sacrifice a 4* Legault to PA!Azura (or team member 3 or 4) for ATK tactic 3 instead of Hone ATK. But this would prevent you from running another infantry unit besides Azura and Ike. 

Sorry guys, I meant to upload much earlier, but vimeo is really stingy with their weekly limits. 

@mampfoid Excellent clears as always! I am surprised Cordelia suffered so much damage from Swordhardt, but she turned it to her advantage. 

Celica Emblem does it again. Ishtar probably didn't expect having so much trouble taking down an all red team. Old-school Celica with Galeforce is indeed awesome, though mine uses the Firesweep-quad build. Though Lnd would probably make it harder to face the green mage

Aside from the very funny music, Stahl really stood out to me in this clear. I don't remember if I said so before, but I have a friend who really loves Stahl, so giving the guy some screentime is always a good thing in my mind.

@kirauza343 Being able to take out Ishtar as the starting move is pretty damn great for sure. And huge probs to Cherche for surviving the archer! Micaiah just shredding Sowrdthardt is also satisfying as always. Well done!

@mcsilas Nice thunder theme! Tanking Ishtar is always a daunting prospect, so even if it was Hector it's still a very impressive feat! Olwen having the chance to end her brother in both clears is also a nice addition. The teams really ripped through this challenge and Leif held up amazingly on his end. Also the music was really spectacular. I enjoyed a lot even if I gave up on ever getting into the Fate series.

As for my own clear 

You sure you want to be standing there, Ishtar? 

Had to work around Sunkumi's Speed bane a bit to double Ishtar. Og!Takumi is carrying his actual personal weapon, to both make help him survive the archer and to make a more elgant get-away at the end... which actually didn't turn out how I initially thought it would hence the awkward pause towards the end. somehow the refine is even worse than I thought The Vantage!Dragon was the actual boss for me on this map, but thanks to Sunkumi, and Nyakumi being able to take at least one hit, he was beaten in the end.

Overall though, BHBs continue being the easiest challenge maps in the game right now. Of course, this is not an invitation to add Abyssal to your BHBs Intsys ugh I want to use Alight as music for these maps sometime, but this one just didn't deserve the hype. 

Edited by Nanima

27 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@daisy jane Do you have some SI on Eirika? (Rauðrblade+/Desperation) 

Do you have fodder for Swordbreaker, Escape Route, Hone ATK and QR? 

One possible solution for turn 1, but it requires some SI and upgrading seals: I gave L!Ike (Vanguard Ike, not Young Ike!) Quick Riposte 2 (from a 4* Subaki) and ATK+3 seal.
 PA!Azura got Hone ATK 3 (from a 4* Olivia, 4* Mathilda or 4* F!Corrin) and Driva ATK 2 seal. 

• Ike starts from position 1 and goes 1 tile left and 1 tile up (below the wall)
  • Azura starts from position 2 and dances Ike from the tile below him
  • Ike goes 1 tile left (stays withing Drive ATK range)
  • The archer will kill himself on Ike
  • The dragon attacks Ike and survives with 2 HP, Fury leaves him with 1 HP. 

If you give Ike Summoner S Support or Ally S Support with PA!Azura, he will kill both the dragon and the archer on turn 1. This should give you a good start, but support grinding is no fun. Alternatively you could sacrifice a 4* Legault to PA!Azura (or team member 3 or 4) for ATK tactic 3 instead of Hone ATK. But this would prevent you from running another infantry unit besides Azura and Ike. 

thanks for this. 
I don't though :( 
so i guess i'm out of luck. (I am happy i was able to do hard mode though. :))

18 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

thanks for this. 
I don't though :( 
so i guess i'm out of luck. (I am happy i was able to do hard mode though. :))

Congrats on solving hard!

Do you have some SI on your units? Assist skills like Reposition etc? Or is everybody with vanilla skills? Dazzling Refinement on Ethlyn? Or even Gravity+? 

47 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Excellent clears as always!

Thanks! 

54 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Celica Emblem does it again. Ishtar probably didn't expect having so much trouble taking down an all red team. Old-school Celica with Galeforce is indeed awesome, though mine uses the Firesweep-quad build. Though Lnd would probably make it harder to face the green mage

Firesweep wouldn't proc Galeforce here, the special counter reduction of Celicas sword was necessary. 

55 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Aside from the very funny music, Stahl really stood out to me in this clear. I don't remember if I said so before, but I have a friend who really loves Stahl, so giving the guy some screentime is always a good thing in my mind.

I'm liking Stahl more and more as well. I'm not sure if to give him a +weapon or to promote him all together. He would lose +2 on all stats though. Perhaps he'll receive a prf and/or refinement in the future. 

58 minutes ago, Nanima said:

As for my own clear 

Oh nice to see OG Takumis refined bow in action, even if its special effect was not needed. Still the most stylish bow in the game ... perhaps on par with LA!Roys bow.

In the beginning I thought you'd wait for Skadi to take effect before attacking. Impressive how you took out Ishtar, flying Firesweep was the perfect choice for this map. Also great how NY!Takumi could one-round Reinhardt, something my Celicas weren't capable of. 

Congrats! 

24 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats on solving hard!

Do you have some SI on your units? Assist skills like Reposition etc? Or is everybody with vanilla skills? Dazzling Refinement on Ethlyn? Or even Gravity+? 

I did score a selena this morning, Myrrh hunting. 
but nothing nada. just vanilla skills for a lot of those guys.

also thanks. i was really proud of me! LOL. earlier during the year i could only do the first maps, so it's kinda cool at this point i can at least do hard. and some Lunatics too. i figure. i just need some more units and seals, and then i can tackle the harder maps. just patience and time. (and RNG luck)

Edited by daisy jane

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

I did score a selena this morning, Myrrh hunting. 
but nothing nada. just vanilla skills for a lot of those guys.

That makes it harder, since I'm not exactly Pheonixmaster1 and lack a lot of your units (especially Ephraim). Said YouTuber has got some great f2p solutions for this map, all without SI but with some seals. I don't know if you have the necessary units though. 

The first clear needs Olivia 4*, Ursula 4*, Ethlyn 5* and Joshua 5*. No SI/seal needed, but I don't know if you have Joshua at all? 

Perhaps the second clear could work for you with Ike, Fjorm, Ursula 4* and Matthew 4*. Seals: QR1 and Spur Def1

The third clear needs BB!Marth 5* whom you miss I think? 

The fourth clear could be doable for you. It needs Fjorm, Matthew 4*, Saias 4* and Lloyd 4*. Seals QR2 and Spur SPD. 

Here the full video of all clears:

Spoiler

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Firesweep wouldn't proc Galeforce here, the special counter reduction of Celicas sword was necessary. 

Ah right, I always use mine with Flashing Blade Seal, so that's probably why I thought it's work.

I'm liking Stahl more and more as well. I'm not sure if to give him a +weapon or to promote him all together. He would lose +2 on all stats though. Perhaps he'll receive a prf and/or refinement in the future. 

That would be a possibility. My friend has him at 5* +10, but that's a big investment. Maybe collect some more of him before deciding what to do?

Oh nice to see OG Takumis refined bow in action, even if its special effect was not needed. Still the most stylish bow in the game ... perhaps on par with LA!Roys bow.

In the beginning I thought you'd wait for Skadi to take effect before attacking. Impressive how you took out Ishtar, flying Firesweep was the perfect choice for this map. Also great how NY!Takumi could one-round Reinhardt, something my Celicas weren't capable of. 

Congrats! 

It really is. A shame it doesn't really live up to it's potential, but maybe they'll go back to it someday.

I couldn't resist taking out Ishtar in the first shot. Gets rid of a major headache. I was lucky Swordhardt's pal came with fortify cav, so I could shred him after the Skadibomb. Letting Nyakumi shine is always a good time.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Ah right, I always use mine with Flashing Blade Seal, so that's probably why I thought it's work.

That would have worked as well of course. I considered Firesweep for both Tak-Tak and old-school Celica, but it's just not my thing.

I gave Tana FSL once, but I'm not using it (triple close Defense is more fun). I'm actually using it on Cordelia, but just for Arena offense to soften up enemies for the bonus unit. 

18 minutes ago, Nanima said:

That would be a possibility. My friend has him at 5* +10, but that's a big investment. Maybe collect some more of him before deciding what to do?

I like to use him and being 4*+10 evens out some of his weaknesses. But 5*+10 would be too much, also considering I already have three red merge projects (BH!Roy, Caeda & M!Marth). 

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

I don't see Ashera, Naga or Yune in that image. 

All your fake deities, tsk tsk. (Except Naga)

Bow down to your Lady, the one and only Maiden of Etruria, the teachest of teachers!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

All your fake deities, tsk tsk. (Except Naga)

Bow down to your Lady, the one and only Maiden of Etruria, the teachest of teachers!

Including Naga. 

Are you talking about the scrub who got clowned by Zephiel and couldn't even take Narcian despite being equipped by Air Calibur and having the terrain advantage? 

Anyway, to go back on topic, Myrrh ended up killing Ishtar and weakening the archer. blue Micaiah killed Reinhardt, got danced by red Micaiah, proceeded to take out the weakened archer and enemy phase the green mageknight. Lucina (M!Marth) eventually took out the dragon. Took only a single reset on infernal difficulty and no resets on the other difficulties. 

54 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Are you talking about the scrub who got clowned by Zephiel and couldn't even take Narcian despite being equipped by Air Calibur and having the terrain advantage? 

Thy Lady is merciful.

@mampfoid Seemless 1-turn clear. Just another day at the office for you, but I must admit the use of Olwen was literally perfect, even if it was just out of convenience.

The Celica clear was interesting because I had no idea how you were going to get to Ishtar, Brave Celica strikes again in that regard. Celica is so absurdly powerful (basically all her variants really) that she tends to ignore the weapon triangle all together. That 49 SPD also was delicious.

Oliver didn't take a single point of damage in his clear. I thought you would camp out and make more use of Skadi so Oliver would reverse Ishtar's Odd ATK Wave and tank her on the first turn, but I imagine the archer probably made that difficult. Still you made good use of it and Walhart had just enough ATK to oneshot Ishtar. A little touch and go there!

@Alexmender Ishtar was dispatched so easily you wouldn't think Eirika wasn't able to deal with her at full power, so hearing that was surprising. Still, units like Eirika trivialize maps like this where the entire enemy army likes to dogpile on the first unit in their range. A classic Eirika sweep.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Wow... can't remember the last time I saw anybody use F!Robin. As usual, Kagero makes extremely quick work of another map. Wish I could bring myself to build her though.

@Ginko I blinked and it was over. This map was pretty easy to deal with depending on the team composition but I wasn't expecting a clear that effortless.

@mcsilas Loved the first clear. The one thing that was missing from Mampfoid's clear was Olwen dealing with Reinhardt and you used her to do just that in both clears. Music was on point as always, clutch 1 HP moments abound and Omnibreaker Hector shows that OG Hector hasn't missed a beat and is still completely relevant. First clear is obviously my favorite. 2nd clear I was mostly impressed at how bare some of the Thracia unit's kits were. The music ending on Leif's finishing strike was a nice touch too. Love things like that.

@Nanima @NegativeExponents- @tobuShogi @kirauza343 @Junkhead @eclipse

I'm fashionably late as always, but at least it's just a day this time. 

One of the easier BHBs. It's intimidating at first, but once you find a way in everything quickly comes together. It's definitely a lot friendlier than Saias' map.

Matthew was king here. The only issue was figuring out when and where to strike. In all my clears I have to avoid Odd ATK Wave but once that's done things become a lot more managable. Matt does what he does best with support from his team. Not much else to say. This isn't his first rodeo with Ishtar. He's fought her alone in the TT. So why wouldn't he be able to handle her with his friends by his side?

For the Morgan clear, it's how it usually is. Feels impossible at first, but then all you have to do is find where to use the team's trump cards. Ergo, Amelia's teleporting shenanigans and Priscilla's Miracle shield. Morgan needed the ATK/DEF seal to deal with the green dragon. The true key here though was my only use of SI: Vantage on Priscilla. It never actually sees direct use, but by putting it on her the AI redirects itself to a safer alternative which wounds up still resulting in a clear victory for Morgan's team. Amelia did need Darting Blow 3 and the SPD+3 seal to naturally double Ishtar though, so that was key too. Fitting that this team's clears are always the most surgical. Well... that is unless you count Takumi's GHB where Amelia just bulldozes everything, but that's besides the point. On with the show.

For the last clear, I honestly wasn't going to do anything. I really just needed an excuse to take my newly built and refined Lon'Qu out for a test run. Even if he wasn't able to be fully utilized due to the nature of the map it was still fun. It was also a chance to take B!Veronica out for a spin (though she wasn't quite finished yet) and I'm already seeing how useful shes going to be for clearing maps in the future. She's utter nonsense and I love every minute of it. Focusing back on Lon'Qu though, I think as of now he's seriously slept on. Quite possibly in the top 10, maybe even 5 best swordsmen in the game. 

As of now he's my most powerful player phase sword unit, bar none. He lacks Ike and BK's DC EP utility and Ayra has superior mixed phase capability, but as far as pure player phase goes, he's unmatched in my barracks. (Yeah, I'm looking at you, -SPD|-ATK Mia). I'm really excited about him. So look forward to seeing him in more clears. I may even give him Galeforce. Enough gushing though. Last ride.

I'm still behind on things, but at least I'm done here.

Cheers~

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo Oh nice! So impressed the Matthew just walks in on the action, not fearing Ishtar's Speed boost. Very in your face, walking up the to the enemy territory with no problem. Love the music used here, where is it from?

I hear that Fate Zero music in the Morgan clear haha. I love how Amelia just zoomed to the other side of the team to surprise Ishtar. Yeah sometimes the AI moves differently if you have Vantaged equipped, even if you don't use it- I know this happened to a few of my clears (Matt Mercer vs Walhart comes to mind), it's really intriguing but unsatisfying when Vantage doesn't actually trigger.

Love the Guard Bow vs Guard Bow battle in the Lon'qu clear! Also I really appreciate more Lon'qu, the refine ma seem like be a 'boring' Basilikos clone but it really works wonders for him. Hope to see more of him in the future! Veronica buffs sure help as well.

As for the Thracia team's blank sets...well you can kind of see how much I use them haha. That's what happens you have only so much skill inheritance resources that you need to prioritise the ones that you use the most. Also I need more SP in Nanna's case (and am stuck in deciding to use my last extra Genny on her or for Halloween Mia if I summon her).

@mampfoid @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @Nanima @Ginko

Well I think I'm going to do more elemental themes, after doing the Thunder clear I noticed I can do a Ice Emblem team. I may not have Gunnthra, but this team works , too. So here is Ice vs Lightning!

Team is +Spd/-HP Flora, +Spd/-HP Felicia 4 *+1, neutral Fjorm and +Def/-Spd Ninian.

Music is Ice Place from the King of Fighters 2000 Arranged Soundtrack.

I was waiting to use this music for a GHB with an ice background, but the most likely candidate Flora was made summonable so I might as well use it here.

Speaking of Flora, wow her Resistance is huge. She can even take an Ishtar hit despite weapon triangle disadvantage (although her low Spd means she can only take 1 hit). Her weapon also made initiating against the green dragon a breeze (adaptive damage what?). I had to use her huge Res to Ploy Ishtar's Atk though so Fjorm can survive Mjolnir even with Ice Mirror. Thank goodness Ishtar sacrifices her Res for her offensive stats.

As you can see my Felicia isn't exactly properly built and is still 4 star. Still waiting on a -Def bane instead of -HP before promoting, but she did her job well.

Ninian is here because she's an ice dragon....maybe just ignore the Lightning Breath though, I forgot to switch that.

@Nanima Ah sorry a bit late on the comment, but nice Takumi clear! Yeah Vantage Lightning Breath is annoying to face, especially if your whole team is ranged, so nice job getting around that. And it's good to see Takumi with Fujin Yumi anytime!

@mampfoid BAHAHA. I was not prepared for the music for the Oliver clear (although I think parts of it it would fit more on a Legion map). Still, impressive to see Oliver come out unscathed. The exact damage on Ishtar at the end was icing on the cake, and nice use of Stahl's Ruby Sword!

Celica is amazing, she could've destroyed Ishtar in one of those moves. Nice use of a teleporting Sword Celica. They really need to release a healer Celica alt or something to help with those HP lowering weapons and skills haha.

Edited by mcsilas

@Zeo Nice as always! Actually, I managed to get Eirika to kill Ishtar at 100%. I failed the first time trying to tank both her and Reinhardt at the same time which is what got me killed, but starting from the middle of the map allows Eirika to kill her and then heal with the archer. I should've recorded that but that'll have to wait until the re-run. Anyways...

Matthew really was the star of the show. Soloing a map is no small feat and he made it seem so easy. He needed a bit of support from Genny but that's nothing considering that he took 2 Moonbows to the face and was still able to keep going.

Morgan doesn't lag behing, though. The clear was very nice but I found it really interesting how Vantage was enough to make the mage go after Ninian instead of trying to finish Priscilla. You learn something new everyday, huh? Guess there's still a lot I have to learn about AI manipulation.

And last, but not least. That Lon'qu has crazy stats! Like, only Karla comes close to that level of stats and even then she's lagging a bit in terms of Spd without Even Spd Wave. It's really crazy to see that. Still, I'm also impressed by your Faye with how tanky she is! Guard Bow + Double Distant Def is something crazy, reminds me of an unkillable Faye I found in AA one time.