Hello there!

AwakeningNoob

Hey there!

I come from Awakening generation of FE players, hence the nickname here. Even though I finished Awaking around 4 years ago and then played Fates when it came out, I decided to take a deep dive into FE world only recently, thanks to Mangs and his let's plays. Until now I have played Awakening, Fates (all routes), Genealogy and Thracia (in that order). So far it is Leaf and co. that managed to capture my heart the most. Going forward I plan on playing through all remaining main FE games, hopefully sticking to chronological order from now on.

Nice to meet you all!

Oh and I was told that Thracia fans are the most handsome members of the FE community, so to add more prove to this theory here is me in all of my fabulousness:

lil.jpg

Welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up.

At any rate, I'd say you've been tricked - I see no appeal in Thracia whatsoever. Sorry. Also, I first got involved with FE in the GBA era.

Hi hi! I think Awakening is nice, but I haven't played it much (can't run it; no console and computer's too weak)

Sucker for visuals here, haha!

Edited by Suzaku (Ryuu)
oops--- forgot to start a new topic and I had already pressed 'send' when I realised--- oh well!

5 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

At any rate, I'd say you've been tricked - I see no appeal in Thracia whatsoever. Sorry. Also, I first got involved with FE in the GBA era.

Might be a Stockholm Syndrome. If there is one FE game truly capable of developing it in the player, it must be Thracia. :D

Welcome to the Forest, AwakeningNoob!

18 hours ago, AwakeningNoob said:

Until now I have played Awakening, Fates (all routes), Genealogy and Thracia (in that order).

You went straight to 4 and 5? Damn, that's a bold move.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

5 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, AwakeningNoob!

You went straight to 4 and 5? Damn, that's a bold move.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

I appreciate the complement, but if anything it was pure ignorance. :D And thanks for the welcome!