Anyone still plays Splatoon 1?

Hecatia

It would be fun to arrange a team and do stuff!

Also since it's free to play! (I don't have a Switch yet)

For anyone interested, you can find me as "LuckyTogetic" on WiiU stuff!

Edited by 1% Critical Hit

I did for a while, actually. Unfortunately once I moved a few months ago, I was no longer in a position to play online, since my wifi isn't currently the best. It's actually the same reason why I have yet to purchase Splatoon 2.

Splash-o-Matic is my baby, I love it so much.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:35 PM, Emerson said:

I did for a while, actually. Unfortunately once I moved a few months ago, I was no longer in a position to play online, since my wifi isn't currently the best. It's actually the same reason why I have yet to purchase Splatoon 2.

Splash-o-Matic is my baby, I love it so much.

The WiiU has a sort of weird wi-fi reception, I had to try different providers and methods since I live in a "red zone" (a place where telecommunication installations aren't possible with cables because people used to steal the cables) and ultimately, had to choose a 4G router thingy. Some days works and some days doesn't. I'm still saving money for a Switch, though.

The Splash-o-Matic was great!
I still love the N-ZAP '89 <3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 1% Critical Hit.

I have played Splatoon 1 for a long time until I got Splatoon 2. I'm planning on going back due to this Nintendo Online thing and i don't feel like paying atm.

I will send you a request! If you see something from "Pastry-hime" or "Rani" , that's me. Edit: I can't seem to find anyone with the name "Lucky". I think I need your NNID, or you can add me. NNID is "Pastry-hime".

I'm pretty out of practice when it comes to 1 but making teams would be fun!

Ahh Spash-oMatic and N-ZAP '89 are amazing! My favorite weapon is def Zink Mini Splatling <33

Edited by Rani

So Niiiice!
I mixed up the NNID and my nickname XD My NNID is "LuckyTogetic", but I already sent you a request ;3

I play from time to time, so we're kinda on the same level

Oh, I never used a Mini Splatling before :o

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I see! I haven't been on my Wii U for a minute so let me add you back! :D

Awesome!

Whaat? You should definitely try it if you can. It's super fun. Heavy and Hydra have too much charge time for me, so the mini is juuust right. Haha!

Let me know what times you can play :)

Purrfect!

Yesterday I had no internet to play, but tried the mini Splatling and oh boy! I want to try it online!

I'm free mostly on weekends, but exact times... Let's say 3 PM to 11 PM, and for Fridays it's 7 PM to 11 PM. I do uni stuff on the rest of the days. And those are Chilean hours, btw!