Halloween silhouettes for the 10/10 banner

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that the one on the right is witch Corrin, she did get a Cipher card with the hat and outfit. As for the person on the left no idea on to sure, pretty positive that someone on the banner of going to take me by surprise.

Right looks like a ponytail for me, so I'm guessing Felicia to match H!Jakob getting an alt. 

People on Reddit/other forums are guessing Camilla... I'm tired of complaining at the same old characters getting alts at this point, but gods...

The figure on the right looks rather small to me, so I'm guessing a child (or someone who looks like a child).

No clue on the other one, except that it looks female.

6 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

So if the 10/10 banner is a halloween banner, meaning the second october main banner could be the farfetched heroes as there is no book 3 yet. 

Or a second Halloween one like the summers. Dunno, could happen. But i want Farfetched more.

5 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Left one matches up with Camilla's Halloween DLC from Fates fairly well. 

Not a slam dunk because well, anybody could be wearing horns in a Halloween outfit, but its leaning that way.

I didn't think they could be horns untill you mentioned it. Guess a lot of peopke still don't since Cordelia is in a top spot because of her wing thingies.

The head part of the left is really confusing me. Ignoring that my bet would be a female vampire.

Right one looks like something after Halloween Nowi, so another young witch is possible.

Also I see a flail.

The possibility of a sixth Camilla? Yeah, I'm going to want two more after that because it'd be hilariously dumb to have two teams of Camillas. I wonder if Sonya could work as the left one or just being a candidate for this banner. She, Celica, and Delthea do have connections to witches.

Edited by Kaden

54 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

So if the 10/10 banner is a halloween banner, meaning the second october main banner could be the farfetched heroes as there is no book 3 yet.

Make it either Heroes for Hire, or Mentorship:

Heroes for Hire: Holyn, Volke, Rennac, or anyone else you recruit at the cost of money.

Mentorship: Those who are adept at their own skills and have a particular student: Pent, Saleh, Shinon come to mind.

Oh my god, enough fucking Camilla and Lyn and all of them. Can we have some OTHER females here please? I'd rather have another Micaiah over them.

I have no idea who either of these are though. But I hope they're non-3DS since the first Halloween banner was all 3DS. Halloween Ike would be nice. If there is a 3DS character though, I'd go for Frederick in a bear costume, or Silas in something, but we just got normal Silas not long ago, so yeah.

Meh. Less than 48 hrs. until the trailer reveal. I'm honestly more concerned about what skills IS came up with for the banner.

If anything, I'm glad the banner has arrived at a more reasonable timeframe compared to last year's Halloween banner.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'm almost certain the one on the right is Cordelia. Or Caeldori.

As for the right, dunno. On first glance, I thought maybe F'Corrin, but I REALLY doubt IS is going to do any more dual 3DS seasonals at least within this year. Looking closer, it's either someone incredibly thin or a little girl. Dunno. May just be the pose she's in (if it even is a she). Serra's Heroes art comes to mind, but the hair doesn't look quite right

Edited by Arcphoenix

Well it seems my prediction was wrong because it definitely doesn't look like Elise and Leo (though they might be the two not shown here). 

It wouldn't surprise me if the one in the right was Felicia. It looks like she's got a ponytail and Jakob got an alt last Halloween. Felicia is one of the more popular characters without one so far. What doesn't fit are the strands of hair sticking out on the right. 

The horns on the one to the left does make it look like Camilla, but that headgear looks strange so who knows. Maybe it's Corrin since they know how much everyone likes her Cipher art and Camilla because why the hell not. 

Edited by Thane

Well this doesn't seem very promising. 

On the left I see big boobs and a set of horns meaning its likely that its going to be Camilla....again. And Fates....again. I'm not part of the hatedom of either of those but Camilla already had her time in the sun again, and again, and again, and so did the rest of the Fates cast. Its time for other characters.  Its been time for other characters for several banners now!

The second character is supposed to be a witch but we already got witch Nowi last time. Why aren't they going for other costumes like mummies, Pirates or Faceless? 

So unless they do the summer banner thing where they chose two Fates characters and two characters who didn't have alts yet then there is very little to get exited for. If it fits too much with the Fates/Camilla prediction then it means that whoever else is getting alts likely has a ton of alts already. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor