New seasonal Banner: Land’s Bounty

Poimagic

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

(it's also odd that they are all armor units. i like armour don't get me wrong, but 3? right after Armour Tiki?)

It is probably for the whales.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Kagero

WHY? Seriously, we already got seasonal Kagero earlier this year. Not to mention I don't think she's even the most popular Hoshidan girl. Where's Oboro? Why does Hinoka still not have a seasonal alt yet? Is Kagero just going to be the Hoshidan Camilla despite being less popular than other Hoshidan girls?

Unit selection is a bit odd, but I guess I'm not complaining too much. Although I don't know how I feel about Mia being our first staff flier.

3 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

As the staff should be inheritable, it is probably refinable like any other inheritable staff.

OH, you're right. I was so busy reading the giant wall of text for the effect I didn't realize it wasn't actually a prf. I guess that makes using her a bit easier, then.

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

whales like armour units? LOL

It helps with the BST scoring. I am not sure about LB!Kagero and LB!Niles since they are ranged, but LB!Myrrh looks like whale bait to me. LB!Myrrh might even join LD!Y!Tiki as part of the 180 BST club.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

>Kagero

WHY? Seriously, we already got seasonal Kagero earlier this year. Not to mention I don't think she's even the most popular Hoshidan girl. Where's Oboro? Why does Hinoka still not have a seasonal alt yet? Is Kagero just going to be the Hoshidan Camilla despite being less popular than other Hoshidan girls?

Eh, try 3 Hector alts in 2018 alone.

As for the units, Mia is the main one I'm interested in - her magic wand is nasty - especially if it's refineable (some inheritable weapons cannot be refined like Kitty Paddle, Poison Dagger, Raven tomes, Blade tomes, Brave weapons) - and she's a staff unit, meaning another unit I can easily find a reason/situation to use.

Can't say I'm too interested in more ranged armors though Kagero looks great as a Nohrian maid and Myrrh is just adorable as usual.

lol at Kagero throwing juice bottles rather than booze bottles xD

It's super disappointing that they included Myrrh but didn't make her a Draco Zombie. I know they're all just wearing costumes, but where is the fun in getting a seasonal that transforms back into their normal form for combat?

Everyone besides Mia is armored because $$$. Kagero is a maid for Halloween and now has as many alts as Ike because ???.

The art looks good anyway. I don't have many orbs left, but Mia and Myrrh would be at the top of my list if I did.

Omg. I'm both incredibly happy and super terrified. 

>Flying Healer
>Flying Healer is Mia
>Niles alt

>I've got 30 orbs

My luck has been so awful lately that maybe it'll look up on this banner. I'm really hoping I can get at least one of them this month. I've already got some Wrathful fodder for Mia. 

Also, people have calculated that because Myrrh does 25 extra damage in trailer with Bonfire, she could have 50 def with her weapon and def/res equipped, which mean 45 base def. Whoo boy, that is gonna be crazy

Edited by Poimagic

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Eh, try 3 Hector alts in 2018 alone.

I'm not happy about getting 3 Hector alts in one year either, but Hector is actually popular. Kagero is ... not popular enough to justify it, imo. Does anyone know which Hoshidan women scored above her in either CYL? I know that in the Fates official poll, Oboro beat her out. As did the royal sisters. And Azura.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

It's super disappointing that they included Myrrh but didn't make her a Draco Zombie. I know they're all just wearing costumes, but where is the fun in getting a seasonal that transforms back into their normal form for combat?

Yeah, this bothered me about Legendary Tiki too. It seems like a total waste to only change their human sprite.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm really hoping I can get at least one of them this month. I've already got some Wrathful fodder for Mia. 

Oh man, it hurts that now whenever we can get Genny again I'll need to get TWO (since got knows I'm keeping one for actual use) so I can fodder one to Mia. I guess I've been spoiled by Maribelle and Veronica both coming with Wrathful already.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>Kagero

Unit selection is a bit odd, but I guess I'm not complaining too much. Although I don't know how I feel about Mia being our first staff flier.

Kinda weird. like. it doesn't seem Mia-esque. 
also probably because of her chest plentiful assets

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

It helps with the BST scoring. I am not sure about LB!Kagero and LB!Niles since they are ranged, but LB!Myrrh looks like whale bait to me. LB!Myrrh might even join LD!Y!Tiki as part of the 180 BST club.

Oho I see.  thanks for explaining. 
I've been very dilligent about saving my orbs for the end of the month (and until new year because I'd really like Winter Tharja - because I think shes spiffy, and NY Azura), but we'll see. I do lie Myrrh - simply because she's cute and I like my Myrrh prime. and I do need a healer for my flier emblem.but i can wait until they come on legendaries. 

Extremely disappointing banner.

- Ike is shafted yet again in favor of less popular characters and even less popular Tellius characters.
- How could IS let Mia of all characters steal Elincia's flying healer role from her? I'm not saying Elincia should be in this banner, but Mia could've been a different weapon or movement type or some other character could've been in her place with a different weapon or movement type (like Ike...).
- More stupid boring armors. Why does IS love these so much? I'm personally not a fan of armors.
- Too many females compared to males again imo. Niles isn't even a popular male. Ike could've at least been in his place.

One of the worst banners ever imo, if not the worst. Skipping.

Edited by Anacybele

Flying staff user. Hope it's everything we asked for. That particular staff looks...complicated but is probably great if it consistently prevents skill procs as you swap in your tank to safely bog down the enemy and ignis them first. I could see a lot of archers having fun with Niles' weapon as an alternative to the Slaying Bow. Too bad the weapon is limited availability.

I'm not so much upset about the character selection as I am with it clearly being pandering toward male Corrin. He can and would bang all of these people.

Best part of this banner is how so many people jumped the gun on the silhouettes and immediately went like "NOT CAMILLA AGAIN BLGHBLGHBHBHGB" and look what we got, the boobs people saw on the left silhouette was actually a dude.

I really want all of them though. All of these characters are favorites of mine and the art is amazing. I'll probably prioritize Mia because she's friggin' Mia, but getting any of the other three would be cool as well.

Terrible time to have little orbs.

So, thoughts after having watched the trailer:

Mia: Not who I expected to be our first Flying Staff, but she looks neat. Glad to see she's continuing the trend of smaller fonts for weapons after Hoarfrost Knife, and that staff looks pretty neato too. I want.

Kagero: ...How is this an Armored unit? I mean, she looks like she'll be good, and we have our first Armored Dagger unit at long last, but still, she looks like she raided Felicia's closet.

Niles: Looks more plausibly Armored than Kagero, so there's that. And he's a Bow unit, so he can probably be reasonably great with Bold Fighter/Brave Bow like Jakob. Also, ATK/SPD Link. Was thinking we might see that. Not sure why he's got Smite of all things, but eh. He'd be alright to get, but I'm not aiming for him.

Myrrh: YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
SO HAPPY
Her weapon is basically Great Flame in reverse, she has Vengeful Fighter (which I would probably replace with Special Fighter, since Myrrh comes with a way to get a follow-up without worrying about SPD), she comes with Armor March which is neat, she has DEF/RES 2 for some reason, and she just looks adorable.
desire.

Gonna be pulling Blue (Myrrh is the gold prize because of course she is, but Niles wouldn't be a bad consolation prize) > Colorless (I wouldn't mind Fly Healer Mia) > Green (Kagero would be nice, that's a neat dagger) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Red (no focus unit, pitybreaker would probably be someone I already have).

Also, there's gonna be a TT with Halloween Dorcas and a bunch of Orbs as a reward. So there's that to look forward to.

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I'm not so much upset about the character selection as I am with it clearly being pandering toward male Corrin. He can and would bang all of these people.

...Even Myrrh? Or do you just mean the Fates characters?

Wouldn't that be true regardless of who was on the banner tho? Or which gender Corrin you use?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

3 seasonal banners with Fates characters in a row, people say Awakening but this year they only have had 3 seasonal characters (not counting the alts),  so Fates fans are the most pandered really. 

So yeah I'm disappointed and skipping, my 250 orbs are safe for now!