Do you want any character(s) from previous FE games to return on Three Houses?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FinalEmblem

Honestly I think besides Anna the only character I would like to return is Ike mostly because at the end of radiant dawn it says he goes on an adventure to an unknown region never to be seen again in tellius and since this is the first home console game since radiant dawn I would like to see him return plus he is the leader of a group of mercenary's so he could make good use of the formation mechanic they have for this game.

54 minutes ago, Guest FinalEmblem said:

Honestly I think besides Anna the only character I would like to return is Ike mostly because at the end of radiant dawn it says he goes on an adventure to an unknown region never to be seen again in tellius and since this is the first home console game since radiant dawn I would like to see him return plus he is the leader of a group of mercenary's so he could make good use of the formation mechanic they have for this game.

He likely went to Ylisse because Priam exists there(yeah remember him?). The best Ike will get is a non-canon Amiibo appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

Other than Anna, if any character return I hope it's not Owain Severa and Inigo again. Minor Fates characters like Selkie, Shigure, etc would be better but honestly I hope they focus on new characters because the Awakening ones appearing on Nohr was really random and added nothing to the story.

No. Amiibo is fine, and DLC like Awakening where they had those card versions of past characters is pretty cool. However, I do not want any actual characters time traveling again. I really didn't like it in Fates, and just thought it was lazy to have them there. Unless this story is directly tied to another game then just give me an all original cast please.

3-13 archer, also anna, but only because she's practically the series mascot. 

beyond that, unless it's a sequel, I don't want characters to return, no matter how much i like them. Extra content like outrealm appearances are fine, it's just that they already had a main story of their own, and i feel that that should be enough for them. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anna, because it's sort of become tradition at this point to have an Anna in a game. The cipher characters to given their status as outrealm hoppers. And Amiibo characters purely to give a reason to use the Amiibos. But that's it. I don't want a rehash of Laslow/Inigo, Selena/Severa, and Odin/Owain.

I'd be fine with Amiibo/DLC characters, hopefully not with supports or anything, and maybe Anna, but if I have to put up with anything along the lines of Oswald the philandering merc, Serene the tsundere, and Omen the otaku on a mission from the Outrealms that only convolutes the story, I might not even buy.

I kinda expect Anna to show up in every game at this point, so why not?

If the this world is connected to another previous realm than a character or 2 traveling to this continent would be fun. I really liked seeing the Whitewings and Camus in Valentia. Though it should be an out there character like a unit you wouldn't expect to return

I think it would be cool if we got Cipher DLC again. I thought it was cool and added replayability to SoV. Now that they added 3 more Cipher OCs it might get a bit chaotic if we have 7 full blown DLC characters. Then add on the possibility of Amiibo characters of: Marth, Tiki, Alm, Celica, Roy, Ike, Chrom, Robin, Lucina, Male Corrin and Female Corrin; It could get super chaotic. So maybe either Cipher or Amiibo instead of both

Anna is kinda obvious to show up and I don't mind. I wouldn't mind if Jake showed up either. But I really don't want past characters. Unless they are nods or references (like Priam was) or the amiibo I don't want them.