If CYL3 voting Started Tomorrow Who Would Get Your 7 Votes and Why?

colossus86

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would likely vote for some combination of Minerva, Tiki, Est, and possibly Mia. Since we're assuming the split vote issue is fixed, I feel both Tiki and Mia would stand a better chance of at least breaking the top 10. I am very fond of the other Whitewings as well, Est just happens to be my favorite, and she traditionally gets the least amount of votes, so I'm inclined to give her extra support.

18 hours ago, colossus86 said:

PALLA:Best Whitewing got so shafted. They could branch into her draco/falco promotions to give her swords lances or axes

Yeah, although I feel that eventually they're going to have to give her a personal weapon. I just recently got her to 5*+10, so I'm really hoping they do!

16 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Minerva remembering the good old days where she was a pegasus knight. Nostalgic Dragoon, I would call her... I would love that, actually :D

wait... can't be dragoon if she's riding a flying horse...

Minerva as a pegasus knight would be great! This has been something I've wanted for a long time.

2 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

I know right? I would be so cool!!

Indeed! Here's something of what it would look like:

Spoiler

z6IyIBz.png

I believe this is the handiwork of Vaximillian, who made it for me on the old sprite assembly request thread. I definitely still want this to happen!

Oh boy, tough decision, but here I go.

Cordelia (favorite character in the series so biased)

Minerva (A very important character in the Marth games and deserves an alt, I mean if Catria can get one so should Minerva, especially a peg knight alt, which sadly didn't come true with my hopes of a flier summer banner of peg Minerva, Kinshi Knight Takumi, Flying Sword Alm, and Dark Flier Cordelia, though I got 2 of them predicted kinda)

Nephenee (With her stats and abilities why isn't she a main character? Anyways could introduce class skills like impale)

Severa (maybe so she'll actually get in the game)

Alm (Really got the shaft when it came to echoes alts)

Jill (A very popular character from the tellius games and surprised she isn't in yet, I don't think we've had any axe wyverns added to the game besides ghb and Gerome)

Katarina (A relatively unknown character, she's in heroes yes but not many have played her game nor has she won any voting gauntlets though she is still one of my favorite characters)

3 hours ago, Astellius said:

Indeed! Here's something of what it would look like:

Hide contents

z6IyIBz.png

I believe this is the handiwork of Vaximillian, who made it for me on the old sprite assembly request thread. I definitely still want this to happen!

I imagined exactly the same thing!
This NEEDS to happen! Next time I'll vote for Minerva in every of her game appearances!

Hm...complicated choice. I told my buddy that I would throw all of my votes at Helbindi if he died. However, he got into the game right after. Voting for Veronica felt different because she wasn't and technically still isn't in the game as her normal self for some reason. I guess she needs to die first? So I suppose my meme-y option is to throw all of my votes at him. 

If I were to vote for characters I want in the game, I'd probably do what I did last time and divide my votes between Pent, Louise, Nailah, Rafiel, Rhys, Saleh, and Ewan. 

If I were to throw all of my votes at characters I thought could actually win an alt, I'd probably divide my efforts between Micaiah and Marth. 

I'd probably use my votes in character which are not in the game. All of them men since IS seems to think that they don't exist for whatever reason. I'd also give preference for games that have less women remaining, in order to reduce the chance of receiving regular alts. So keeping Kliff out, expecting him to be in a Farfetch'd Heroes 2 banner, I'd vote:

- Python

- Kamui

- Valbar

- Mycen

- Cormag

- Duessel

- Knoll

My votes would go to my favourite characters, in this order: Naesala, Leanne, Sephiran (those three aren't in the game yet, they really deserve an appearence), Sanaki (she deserved a better alt), Bruno (I want him as a playable character), Hinoka and Sakura (they're alreay in the game so they have less priority).

1. Micaiah: I've voted for her every time, I want her to get a Brave version and with the most popular ladies out of the running and her now having two good versions in Heroes she may have a good shot this time.

2. Elincia: One of my favourites and I'd like to see better art for her.

3. Jill: Can't believe she isn't in the game yet, being so popular. I don't expect her to win but she deserves to rank high.

5. Lewyn: He's finally in the game, but I'd be interested in seeing what a Brave version would be like.

6. Black Knight: He's been getting a lot of Smash Bros attention so regardless of whether he gets in or not I expect him to rank higher this time.

7. Marth: He deserves a Brave version. 

...and on my second account:

1. Arvis: The best villain in the series.

2. Pelleas: I actually like him in RD. 

3. Leif: While I've only seen a play through of FE5, he struck me as an interesting lord.

4. Haar: Another favourite from RD who should be in the game.

5. Nino: She's gotten more popular so she may even have a shot at top 2. Would be interesting to see an adult Nino.

6. Jaffar: A favourite from my first FE.

7. Minerva: An awesome character who I feel doesn't get enough attention. 

• Nino
  • Eirika
  • Chrom
  • Reinhardt
  • Mia/Edward
  • Eliwood
  • Owain

As for my reasoning. 

Eirika/Nino: Best chance of winning. Though Eirika's has considerably dropped since the altfest began. I'll still throw her votes if it comes down to her and Camilla. I'm sick of seeing the latter.

Chrom: One of the highest chances to win, he deserves a brave alt just like his daughter. Marth and Alm will probably win, but you never know.

Reinhardt: The memes. Just let him win CYL so we can have a mounted colorless mage with Dire Thunder with a brave effect and built in CA3 into the weapon so there are literally no counters to him. Then give him DB4 and a broken B skill like reverse Vantage where he attacks first if he's above 50%. If he wins CYL, he will break the game, and I want to see that.

Mia/Edward: My favorites from the Tellius series. Edward is my pick of course, but if it seems like Mia has a chance, I'll funnel votes towards her.

Eliwood: The only FE7 lord without a relevant alt. As well as the only one that hasn't won FE7. He really deserves this.

Owain: I've never played Awakening/Fates but I really like this guy. He deserves to be in the game, brave variant or no. Let a male swordman (that ISN'T an armor) dethrone all these ladies. The mighty Owain is just the man for the job.

Forrest

Selkie - daughter in alt corrin add her.

Velouria - beast unit

Ylgr - Another Loli.

Hrid - it’s pretty obvious why Hrid.

we need these guys in feh they are extremely underrated. The beast units did extremely well in CYL2 I know they are going to do good in CYL3.

Uhm, to answer the question. I think I will give the first 4 votes to characters I want to see in the game.

1° Tanith: The perfect pegasus knight, must take her rightful place at the top of the tier list. And also join her liege in a flying team.

2° Kempf: Fun fact, I never played Thracia. But thanks to Reinhardt I was interested to know more about the game, and I discovered the awesome Kempf. He is like the original Narcian, the first truly funny and despicable minor antagonist and deserves to be a GHB... NO! To be on a banner, and be an hard counter for Rein. 

3° Petrine: Speaking of fun and memorable minor antagonists, Petrine most come to the game with her Flame Lance, to fry some maggots. She will get along well with Arvis atleast.

4° Aversa, if IS doesn't give her what she deserves in this year Farfetched Heroes banner, I trust enough people will be pissed enough to rally her at least n the top 20. If she is in the FH banner, my fourth vote will go to Naesala. Best birb <3

For my last 3 votes, I will see if someone I really care about is like in the second place on the temporary results and needs help to stay there, or if they are like in 4° place, and can climb with my support. It's what I did last time with Veronica. The characters for which I would do this are in order: 

Camilla: She deserves to get the Bolverk, now that Garon is a Dragon.

Leo: Best boy has little chances, but if by some miracle he's up there, I will help him. (P.S.: Did you notice I'm Nohrian Scum?)

Reinhardt: For the power of the memes!!!

Surtr: For the power of even better memes. If he somehow manages to become a Brave H-E-R-O, that will make my day.

If no one of these four is close to the top 2... well, I don't know. I guess I will figure something out.

Edited by GrandeRampel
fixing a typo

I’ll throw all my votes to Laegjarn. While I’m satisfied with how powerful she is while playable, I wouldn’t mind a deadlier Brave version of my favorite OC. If I were to choos other characters, I’d choose Zelgius, The Reinhard, and Tiki

Edited by Midnox

I gotta toss some votes to Nolan, Duessel, and Mycen. I need my awesome old men with beards! Then, I am putting one towards Micaiah since I always voted for her, and will toss one Marth's way since he deserves a CYL counterpart. My last two votes will likely end up being Bruno and Laegjarn. These two FEH OC's can use more love.

However, when voting time actually comes and there is a midround update, my voting pattern may change depending on the polls.

Two votes for Quan, and the remaining five for Altena. 

Quan: Just a few obligatory votes for my second favorite character in the franchise.

Altena: If Ares can do it, surely she can as well. I think her chances for inclusion have risen significantly, with Quan and Ethlyn making the cut recently. According to the results of CYL2, she has risen 149 places from CYL1, barely making the Top 300, and she might have the potential to go even further now. Once she makes it in, maybe we'll also see another variant of Gáe Bolg.

I originally planned on giving at least one vote to either Leif or Finn, but then realized their votes are likely to be split again. 

Edited by Zhu Qiao