Fire Emblem Heroes now and in the future

Garlyle

Ok, so I collected my thoughts around the game at work today, and I decided to make a topic for it. Take it as a though-provoking where we can talk about the game's current and future status without raising any red alerts. I see sometimes topics where people come up with their ideas and making topics for it as a possible solution, I want this to be something more.

So when I first think about Heroes, currently I would summarize in 2 words: Gacha and Powercreep.

This powercreep thing is something I saw before in card games, I did play YGO with my friends, and I'm not happy how a simple game became a novel-reading card game and how your deck becomes useless unless you keep investing into it. I can see this in Heroes. In YGO at least old cards which were much needed got released in lower rarity so everybody could put them into their decks. Heroes is however Gacha in nature at first. Which brings to my other point.

I did play as a f2p gacha player in one other game, and I realized that 5+ star units I got are good for me all the time, no matter how old they are in the game. I don't need to have the newest heroes to stay competitive, but in Heroes Generation 1 units are getting benched rather quickly. Yet they still have a lot of 5* pitybreakers, some of the least wanted pitybreakers in the current game. I feel like this could lead to bigger issues in the game sooner or later unless something is changed is accessibility in characters or skills. In another gacha game I skipped like a year, then started playing again, and I don't feel like that I missed anything major. Also I'm looking a bit differently on this game as other gacha games. In other gacha games you don't need all the characters, but here you might want to have a bigger collection, because of the nostalgia factor. Lowering rarities will need to be a thing in the future, or a different way to access them.

Ok, I'm going to rate the current content of the game from my perspective, and I'm interested if you agree on this. Maybe somebody write some points somewhere where IS can analyze later.

68px-Icon_Support_Ally_C.png

Relay Defense: The idea would be good, but once you reach the Abyssal Map, you can already see what is wrong with this mode. Basically the rewards are the same as on lower difficulties before, and you need to be much better in this mode to survive. Note that all the pro strategies for this mode was to lock the enemies into one point, and hold the line while they are unable to do anything. 
Forgin Bonds: It's boring. The only reason I'm completing them is because the only valuable reward is the 4 orbs at the end. It's constantly a wait for the good multiplier to reduce the stamina investment and the grinding, and it's bad for gacha, because it asks you to play on the game's clock and not yours. Because of the bad rewards, I am not enjoying this mode at all.
Skill Sets: Does anybody actually using this feature? Let me know, as it seems completely useless to me.

68px-Icon_Support_Ally_B.png

Training: Ever since Special Training is there, the training maps are kind of pointless - it's rather used for questing, and maybe for collecting Shards and Crystals if anybody still need those. If the experience gain would be much higher in the Training Tower, I'd say a good future for it.
Tap Battle: it's a fun alternative with small rewards, but basically when the quests are done, I'm not playing it anymore. If I want to farm Hero Merits, there are better modes. I did try Expert, but Hard Mode is not that interesting, we don't get anything special for them anyway. It's probably more popular in Japan.
Grand Conquest: I still don't fully understand how to play this mode correctly, but the rewards are actually ok. I am regular player in this, usually just play the Lv40 difficulty maps, and always go in with maximum multipliers, I'll earn conquest lances anyway. For this reason it's not very exciting, the results are out of my hands, haven't reached top tier, but I'm ok with the rewards.
Accessories: fun, but it's only cosmetics. Not an avid collector of them, didn't go for Abyssal maps for golden version, the gold ones don't look that good anyway in my opinion. But if I find something that looks appropriate or funny, I'll go for it. But if I see people put feminine accessories on the most masculine characters, I just feel like beating the hell out of them.

68px-Icon_Support_Ally_A.png

Arena, Arena Assault: I'd like to put them under the same hat, as the requirement from them is pretty much the same. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong in these modes, but clearly I don't have the tools to get better scores, and this is why I'm stuck in the middle ground - falling short to get better rewards. Plus I find this the most stressful game mode, which is why I'm not going to push myself in it.
Voting Gauntlet: A lot of people don't like this mode, but I'm actually ok with it. I really like the rewards, and this is why it's quality mode for me. A lot of people don't like how the multipliers rule this mode, and honestly, that's the reason why I can't influence the outcome of this mode, because final multipliers are early in the morning in my region. Because of that, I'll just try to catch some good hours with multipliers to have some score for more feathers, but the real rewards are given by the quests, the rest is just a plus. It's another mode where the game asks you to play on it's clock instead of yours, but only if you want more feathers.
GHB(BHB, LHB): I like them, fair challenge, fair rewards. The only things that can ruin it for me is the unexpected reinforcements. I know they are putting them in to make it more challenging, but it's not exactly fair game. No reinforcements, quality game mode.
Tactic Drills: I really enjoyed the first time they implemented it, and it's sometimes a nice puzzle. However later Grandmasters are sometimes not for me. When it takes 9 turns to win, and you can't tell on which turn you messed up the whole thing, and there's too many possibilities and only one solution... you get my point. On the other hand I really liked the 9 turn Binding Blade one, which recreated the moment when we had to rescue Lilina.

68px-Icon_Support_Ally_S.png

Story Map, Chain Challenge, Squad Assault, Blessed Gardens: Fair challenge, and rewards that we are looking for. The only downside would be dancers and survival maps in Chain Challenge, but overall a good experience. Turn limit is also bad, in CC you'd rather take your time to play it safely.
Rival Domains: haven't disappointed me once. 1 orb, 10 dew and 500 feathers each week is a welcome. Also if I have friends, I can try out some fun builts other have made.
Tempest Trial: best rewards, best HM farming, Bonus 5* Hero, Sacred Seals, highest quality in the game. When you run out of multipliers it becomes a grind, but you have plenty of time to reach the 50k.
Combat Manuals: best addition of 2018 by far. Makes life much easier, and saves the barracks space in the long run. I did plan to spend more orbs to expand my barracks, but now I don't feel the need for it anymore.
Weapon Refinery, Sacred Seals: hard to get Refining Stones and Sacred Coins, but once you get it you can make some fun builds for even the 3-4* units. Always looking forward for new weapons and new seals, can't go wrong with this kind of content.

Edited by Garlyle
changed L! to LHB

I'll just comment on what I disagree with in terms of ranking:

Forging bonds I disagree with, but that's because I can do the rewards and get unit's HM up. I've never really seen the appeal of repeating the exact same map the exact same way to grind HM, so this does it for me plenty. Would also explain how I can stand Training tower (because some units (*cough*daggers*cough*) just cannot be trusted in the special maps).

Skill Sets is actually not a bad idea, but it's so blandly implemented that I don't bother.

VG is something that you either get invested in a character or get boringly involved in the feather merc life personally. (It really doesn't help it's the middle of the might when it ends here)

As for Arena, the bonus unit idea officially burnt me out with this season where my sole not-Fjorm option was Ethlin. That has been an utter pain with all the armours and the inability to get her Dazzling without her attack being atrocious even with the boosts.

Tactics Drills are kind of frustrating and I don't want to be bothering for ages because the "obvious" solution makes no sense.

56 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Skill Sets: Does anybody actually using this feature? Let me know, as it seems completely useless to me.

Skill sets are amazing. Definitely one of my favorite features of the game. Even if you don't use more than one skill set on a Hero (I do), it definitely makes it easier to adjust Heroes to follow F2P tutorials and back to your typical build without much grief.

Edited by Arcphoenix

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

Accessories: fun, but it's only cosmetics. Not an avid collector of them, didn't go for Abyssal maps for golden version, the gold ones don't look that good anyway in my opinion. But if I find something that looks appropriate or funny, I'll go for it. But if I see people put feminine accessories on the most masculine characters, I just feel like beating the hell out of them.

I do like Skill Sets purely because I run both mixed and main teams. So it's an easy way to switch my fliers to mixed teams with tactic skills and flier teams with hone/fortify skills. Same with Calvary.

And with Accessories, what the hell is your problem? What's wrong with feminine accessories on masculine characters and vice versa?? You feel the need to physically assault someone out of something they probably think looks funny (or just like)??

@Dayni Yeah, I can understand that. Arena and staple armor teams does show the issue, and I think this is the reason why people are not fond of seeing new armored units. I am actually different on that subject, as the game is short on armored units, the real problem is that a lot of them come with Distant Counter weapon, so they can counter in all kind of range. And those counters can be very dangerous. I think if the Arena would change, people would have less problem with armored units.

@Arcphoenix That's actually not a bad idea. But for me it's not that difficult to change back the characters skillset after a challenge, as I do minimal skill inheritance on my heroes. For one hero I usually prefer to have 1 versatile build, so skill sets is still off the table for me.

@Sunsurge I have a better question, if they think this is funny, what the hell is their problem? For me it doesn't look cool, doesn't look funny, or good so Hector with flower needs to go down.

4 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I have a better question, if they think this is funny, what the hell is their problem? For me it doesn't look cool, doesn't look funny, or good so Hector with flower needs to go down.

How the hell does it affect you if someone thinks placing a flower on Hector is funny/cute/whatever? Are you the police? You may not personally agree with it, but I find your level of aggression to be extremely off-putting.

6 minutes ago, Nanima said:

How the hell does it affect you if someone thinks placing a flower on Hector is funny/cute/whatever? Are you the police? You may not personally agree with it, but I find your level of aggression to be extremely off-putting.

Does this topic really have to turn into analysing me and how I play the game? You guys need to take it easy, seriously... it's not like I said I would beat Hector in real life if I see a flower on him, jeez.

4 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Does this topic really have to turn into analysing me and how I play the game? You guys need to take it easy, seriously... it's not like I said I would beat Hector in real life if I see a flower on him, jeez.

Oh, so now we are the ones overreacting? Hilarious. But go on then.

9 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I have a better question, if they think this is funny, what the hell is their problem? For me it doesn't look cool, doesn't look funny, or good so Hector with flower needs to go down.

They have no problem. Comedy is inherently subjective. Notice your own language there, "For me". Yes, for you it looks bad, you don't find it funny, you hate it. But for someone else, it could look great, or it could be hilarious, and they could love it. I always give my Legendary Ike the most ridiculous hat, no matter how bad it looks since I find it hilarious. I've given the bunny ears to Hector, although those got old after a few months, switched it to Lucina's mask. The reason that Accessories got put into the game (Aside from IS having another reward to bait us with and to make it seem like some events have a purpose), was for customization. To take something down because you don't like it ruins that customizing aspect. Sure, it is by far not the games driving appeal, but it can easily be one of them.

2 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Does this topic really have to turn into analysing me and how I play the game? You guys need to take it easy, seriously... it's not like I said I would beat Hector in real life if I see a flower on him, jeez [which you physically can't do]

You kinda brought this on yourself with your insistence that this specific thing not occur. And you're right, you didn't say that you would beat Hector in real life, you said you would beat the hell out of the person who did that. (Or at least that how I interpreted your language, since the "Them" in your statement was clearly referring to the people

2 hours ago, Garlyle said:

But if I see people put feminine accessories on the most masculine characters, I just feel like beating the hell out of them [Them being the players, not the characters].

Case and point. 

For Skill Sets, never use them. I don't have nearly enough Skills on any one character to warrant it~

I agree Forging Bonds is boring. If at the least they'd let me choose which character I want to max out on, it would be better since I only play this for the Accessories. On that note, I would put most of your B under A, IMO~ Tap Battle's one of my favorites, only behind Tempest Trials~ I use Training Tower over Special Training as Special Training is pretty useless for me. Grand Conquests are my favorite behind Tempest since I really like modes where I can use Brigades (minus the awful Relay Defense). And Accessories are cute, I wish there were more of them~

I don't have much of an opinion on Seals and Weapon Refine~ They're nice and appreciated but would be better if there were easier ways to earn Coins and regular Refining Stones. The game just throws Dew at me but I have no one to use it on~ I personally enjoy AA more than standard Arena mainly because I like using tons of different units, so 7 battles in a row where I get to make use of all kinds of strats is fun even if I'll never get past Tier 18 in the main Arena~

For my absolute favorite, and it seems you didn't mention it (which isn't surprising), is obviously Summoning. It can be annoying when you're getting super high pity rates with no reward, but finally getting that hero who you're looking for is pretty much my favorite thing about the game~

29 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

You kinda brought this on yourself with your insistence that this specific thing not occur. And you're right, you didn't say that you would beat Hector in real life, you said you would beat the hell out of the person who did that. (Or at least that how I interpreted your language, since the "Them" in your statement was clearly referring to the people

Not to be the devil's advocate, but the "them" is most likely the male characters (not that that would be any less extra, IMO). Though, Garlyle can CMIIW~

I sense some homophobic or transgender-phobic vibes in here... I am one of the persons that actually puts a flower on L!Hector (well now he has a golden Duck atm). There is nothing wrong with that. I'm gay and i am not putting the flower on L!Hector for fun or to make a statement, I just thought "Hector would proudly wear this flower because he got it from his daughter Lilina."

Would I be derailing this thread with my interest in talking about the game...?

My future concerns for Fire Emblem Heroes are:

• finding ways of letting us fill out the collection, and that primarily involves some new method of obtaining older seasonal units. Dropping some existing 5 stars to 4-5 star rating would also be appreciated for the likes of Mist, Azura, Gray, etc
  • Redistributing rewards of the major Events. Tempest Trials has basically a monopoly on the best rewards. A free 5 star unit, three new seals, a blessing. None of these are applicable to the other events which exclusively reward feathers, coins, and paltry amounts of refining stones/dew. I think a redistribution to make things more equal would help newer events be more competitive in peoples' eyes. People would care a lot less about Tempest Trials to be sure, but they'd care a lot more about Grand Conquests if they had to hit Tier 15 for a cool, new seal. And they'd care more about Tap Battle if there was a Blessing at the 100th floor. 4 star copies of units would also be a lucrative direction.
  • Finding ways of making older units useful. I'm sure one day I can flex my 5 star Virion, Wrys or Est in the Arena, but that future is unpredictable. And they may appear on a week with four other bonus units that are straight up better characters. I wish more events and quests called on these previous characters. Get people to leave their comfy team archetypes and anchors and have fun building a unit they otherwise wouldn't look at.

But otherwise FE Heroes has been pretty good to us. Good enough that I've been playing every day since release without fail. 

1 hour ago, DarthR0xas said:

But for someone else, it could look great, or it could be hilarious, and they could love it.

I agree. While I personally do not customize my male characters much outside of Reinhardt, I do enjoy seeing the funny stuff that other players put on their characters in Arena and Arena Assault.

I find the juxtaposition between a feminine accessory and a super manly character to be the most appealing visually.

The best way I can describe it is that it is similar to Thai cuisine in a way. At least for Thai dishes I tried so far, each dish is not simply only sweet, or only salty, or only sour, etc. Each dish is full of flavor with different ratios of sweet, salty, spicy, and sour. For Heroes, the feminine accessories add a nice touch of femininity, silly, and creative "flavors" to serious macho dudes and make them look more complete, complex, and human.

Edited by XRay

• I'm not going to touch the accessories comment (I have more than enough of those types of discussions IRL to bother with it here). I'll only say that anything that gives me the goddess that is Eirika with glasses is great and you're wrong if you disagree
  • I agree with the Forging Bonds issue. While it can be pretty lenient because you only need to get 1k points per day it can also be very stressful with all those 2x bonuses that may come at times where  you can't play. 
  • Relay defense is weird. I'm still not used to it we've only had it once ffs, give it some time but I don't hate it. While not killing stuff seems counterintuitive it is kinda interesting in a twisted way.
  • Skill sets are a blessing to me. I always have to change the build of my Eirika between her Arena/GHB/Support sets and having to go skill by skill is sooo annoying and I'm so happy that I don't have to go through that hassle anymore. 
  • The training tower is just bad. It needs to give something like double SP in order to compete with the training maps, otherwise it'll continue being useless of quests.
  • Arena is garbage, but AA is still kinda fun and I like the restrictions it has (after all it's one of the few modes where I use more many of my usually benched units and it's decently challenging to face +10 units with +0s).
  • Grand Conquest has the same issues as FB. I don't have much time to play so I end up missing some Lances and then I'm unable to get to tier 25.
  • VG is meh.
  • BHB/GHB/LHB is my favorite mode because it's in these maps where I can make the most out of my Eirika. The reinforcement maps range from awesome to super annoying depending on where they spawn from but in general I like them better than static maps. I can see why some prefer easier stuff, though.
  • Tactics drills. They were fun the first week or so but now I just look the answer on Youtube. 
  • Story/CC/etc. Free orbs and nothing more, they are extremely boring.
  • TT. Call me a geezer if you want but I liked it better when it was extremely challenging with all the bloated stats and being very punishing if you lost. Nowadays it's just "autobattle the mode", I want IS to release an Infernal difficulty that is the OG Tempest Trials without the bonuses and stuff.
  • Combat manuals. I don't summon that often anymore so they don't seem that useful to me.
  • Weapon refinery. It's cool and gives old characters a new niche (or at least lets them be relatively competitive in terms of combat RIP Takumi and Anna) but with Dew being so scarce it's hard to justify using it on anything that isn't top tier.
Edited by Alexmender

I actually agree with everything said her, since all of it makes sense to be in the place it is. Albeit, I think Forging bonds should be lower, since it’s very boring. And I question why they needed to add skill sets

My problem with Skill Sets is that their menu designers can't design user-friendly menus worth shit. This feature (and half of the things in the menu to begin with) should just be accessible from a unit's status screen, not by constantly going up and down menu trees.

There should just be a Manage Barracks menu option where selecting a character gives you all of the options you can perform on them from there.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

People would care a lot less about Tempest Trials to be sure, but they'd care a lot more about Grand Conquests if they had to hit Tier 15 for a cool, new seal.

They should make Grand Conquest fun first before they start putting more rewards in it.

I've given up on using any teams other than my cavalry and flying teams because it's otherwise too much of a hassle to take bases when the enemy can attack after teleporting. I also play nodes only for how much the map favors my brigade rather than how much taking the node matters for my team's score because I'd rather just get the mode over with.

19 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I agree with the Forging Bonds issue. While it can be pretty lenient because you only need to get 1k points per day it can also be very stressful with all those 2x bonuses that may come at times where  you can't play. 

I know Gamepedia has the multiplier and color schedule on the individual Forging Bonds event's wiki page, so you can always just check to see when the next favorable multiplier will be.

Or you can just be like me and pump a few stamina restores' worth of runs in when you chance upon a multiplier. I finished the most recent Forging Bonds event in under 5 days by doing just that without really needing to put any effort into it.

I'm hoping they develop a new fun game mode for the 3.0 update. I enjoy GC, though sometimes I can struggle to find time for it, and the mode itself still needs work. TT is great from a resource gathering perspective, but I would be lying if I said I actually play TT mode when I actually just set up the most reliable autobattle team. Abyssal legendary battles I enjoy. Arena I'm not really too interested in.

I also hope they add more of the old weapons to the refinery since the current pace is quite slow. I don't know if it is possible, but I would also like if they could adjust old units bst to the current standard.

Think the game is far and away the best free mobile game there is, though that isn't saying much since the bar is fairly low.  Anyways it is a gacha game, but unlike most others of its type it isn't a monotonous grindathon and the pull rates are actually pretty good.  In addition to great gifts like top tier 5 star units, and actually constantly listening and improving the product.  

I like forging bonds a lot.  No, not the training toweresque maps, but that we actually learn about the characters from a banner.  That is great, cause other than their quotes most have no part in the main story, so if you aren't familiar with those characters from their main game then there isn't much substance to them.  

Tap battle seems to be constantly improving, with enemy attacks/approaches being more in sync with beats of music and generally choosing music that works well more.  Love how boss battles in this current Tap battle has the battle music from Genealogy.  It is also completely different from anything else in the game so is a great change of pace.  

Accessories....I only put these on for bonuses during forging bonds, however I dislike covering up the beautiful hair and faces of my characters with any accessory.  The spritework for the most part is top notch, the accessories for the most part are not.  I don't care what accessory other people put on their units.  That is their unit.  That is their Hector, their Nino, whatever.  That is not my Hector, Nino, etc.

I just want more story chapters, with each one having much more dialogue perhaps a hand painted cut scene or two for important moments as well.  I'd like forging bonds for every character so we can learn about them all.  I also want the supports to be less about Kiran worshipping and more about the characters themselves or them interacting with the others in the same bonds event.  

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

This feature (and half of the things in the menu to begin with) should just be accessible from a unit's status screen, not by constantly going up and down menu trees.

Switching skills and seals should just be accessible from a character sheet, eliminating no fewer than three dialogues in one fell swoop.

My main issue if anything is that the game is just a huge grindfest nowadays - a lot of major events generally involve a significant amount of grinding. It's gotten pretty monotonous, especially since many players are just waiting on the next free pull or the next banner to actually spend their orbs on. I also take some issue with the amount of different time-gated resources present in the game (orbs, feathers, sacred coins, refining stones, and divine dew). Like I took a look at the current event calendar and just saw that it's going to be pretty easy to save my orbs this month after spending some for a Halloween Mia on the Halloween banner.

Arena Offense simply isn't fun due to the whole bonus unit kills mechanic, which just reinforces the fact that Arena is a game far removed from the ideas around Fire Emblem Heroes.

Older units not being up to par down the line? For many of them, they have availability on their side (ie. Bartre, a 3-4* available launch-day unit, can easily break the 180 BST titan that is Legend Tiki). Refinery also helps solve some of the issue (though it did contribute to the issue of units generally being bulkier than before, making player phase units generally less viable as a result). And people are still going to use Draug, Effie, Sheena, Gwendolyn, adult Tiki, Nowi, and Fae (who are all launch-day units!) simply because of their availability in addition to their effectiveness in combat.

Book 2 was honestly a letdown. It felt like it was heavily padded, especially with the whole "chase Laegjarn" filler arc and the long update time between book 2 chapters did not help matters. It was boring and the ending chapter felt like it was trying to replicate how FE Fates had to have a bodycount regardless of story route.

Edited by Roflolxp54

10 hours ago, Landmaster said:

For my absolute favorite, and it seems you didn't mention it (which isn't surprising), is obviously Summoning. It can be annoying when you're getting super high pity rates with no reward, but finally getting that hero who you're looking for is pretty much my favorite thing about the game~

I pretty much could've wrote down everything twice, bringing points back from gacha. Also summoning is really a mixed bag, sometimes it's really rewarding, but most of the time the results can get very disappointing, and it's a different experience for everybody. Also Halloween summoning was my worst experience lately, I'm trying to gain some orbs to fix this.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

My problem with Skill Sets is that their menu designers can't design user-friendly menus worth shit.

Wait, you mean somebody actually designed it? It looks too basic for that.

9 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Arena is garbage, but AA is still kinda fun and I like the restrictions it has (after all it's one of the few modes where I use more many of my usually benched units and it's decently challenging to face +10 units with +0s).

You still need a team for a high score in both of them. I'm sad to say, but I usually don't get more than 15 RS and SC from AA per week. Guess this is what I get for not playing the game from the very beginning.

10 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

finding ways of letting us fill out the collection, and that primarily involves some new method of obtaining older seasonal units. Dropping some existing 5 stars to 4-5 star rating would also be appreciated for the likes of Mist, Azura, Gray, etc

Yeah, this is what I meant by the nostalgia collector factor. Actually I'd love the same, maybe we can have a game mode where we can use old characters to gain old characters in such limited amount like TT or GHB.

Spoiler

Anybody who is still triggered by the accessories, please take it into another topic, the rest of us are not interested about your complaints. I could reply, but that'd just mean asking to continue it here.

41 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Anybody who is still triggered by the accessories, please take it into another topic, the rest of us are not interested about your complaints. I could reply, but that'd just mean asking to continue it here.

You brought it on yourself by being a hater, dude

7 minutes ago, Johann said:

You brought it on yourself by being a hater, dude

Which part of take it somewhere else did you not understand?

8 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

"Take this issue that I started (intentionally or otherwise) somewhere where I am not."

10/10

EDIT:
I figured I should add something relevant to the actual topic.

The game as it is now feels very stagnant. Many of the new modes that IS introduces feel either unpolished or just downright un-fun. (My most disliked modes being GC, Relay Defense, Voting Gauntlets, and Forging Bonds.)

Rewards are nice, and they still motivate me to play, but it's certainly not very enjoyable.

Hopefully version 3 brings some much needed fresh air into the game.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

29 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Oh, you don't get the luxury of asking for that at this point

I mean come on dude, the irony is too rich here

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

Anybody who is still triggered by the accessories, please take it into another topic, the rest of us are not interested about your complaints.

meanwhile

16 hours ago, Garlyle said:

But if I see people put feminine accessories on the most masculine characters, I just feel like beating the hell out of them.