Fire Emblem Heroes now and in the future

Garlyle

47 minutes ago, Johann said:

Oh, you don't get the luxury of asking for that at this point

I wanted to close that subject in the topic, and wrote about something that isn't offtopic, but you just decided to write a post ONLY about the accessories stuff to be the smart guy to put the blame on me AGAIN. So I still have the right to ask at this point.

Edited by Garlyle

21 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I wanted to close that subject in the topic, and wrote about something that is offtopic, but you just decided to write a post ONLY about the accessories stuff to be the smart guy to put the blame on me AGAIN. So I still have the right to ask at this point.

When you start a thread with something that a lot of people take issue with, then it's your own fault that your own thread got derailed.

When your response is to double-down on that point of contention, you're giving up the chance to put it to rest, and instead making it worse.

When you dismissively and dickishly tell people who have a problem with what you said to take it somewhere else, then you aren't owed anything, least of all any acquiescence

I'm going to close this topic, because at this point, nothing good can possibly come from it.

So, take this as a lesson, everyone - if you're going to express yourself poorly (and yes, @Garlyle, that was especially poor), expect to be called out on it.  Which may or may not include a warning.  An acceptable compromise would've been a sincere apology, but now, it's far too late.

Edited by eclipse