Who would you want a new Sacred Stones Banner?

Alistair

To round out the listing, I guess. 

In terms of guys, Knoll (#JusticeForKnoll), Cormag and Duessel

In terms of girls, Natasha, Vanessa and Syrene are the likeliest imo and I wouldn't mind seeing them.

In terms of bonus units --- TT... maybe Saleh or Gerrick. GHB... I'm thinking either Selena (being the most prominent Camus of the game) or Caellach/Riev (since Valter is already in the game).

Saleh would be great. I'm not sure what banner he can fit on, though. Maybe he could be a TT reward if all else fails. Also, Artur should be in the game since Lute's in it too. Again ... I'm not sure where he'd fit in. Maybe there doesn't have to be a theme, the previous Sacred Stones banners didn't really have a theme.

Natasha (staff), Saleh (green tome), and Vanessa (blue lance) with Knoll (red tome) as tempest trial reward? You could throw in any of the villains as a possible GHB, I'm not too picky either way.

Vanessa could be swapped with Cormag as well, although I don't think they'd do that.

For me it would have to be: Gerik (Sword infantry, obviously), Tethys (preferably a Colorless Dagger), Cormag (Lance Flier) and Selena (Green Mage Cavalry).

Gerik and Tethys deserve to be in this game (Imagine them redrawn with Heroes quality X_X), and are a no-brainer for Bound Hero Battles. Cormag has already been drawn by Ippei (see Dorcas and Arden) on his spare time, and he made it to the 100th spot in CYL2, so IS is aware that he is popular. Selena... I just really want to see more of her. Her character design is beautiful, has quite a tragic backstory and Myrrh even references her death in her Heroes dialogue.

I honestly have always thought that Duessel would be left as either a TT Reward or a GHB, but in this suggestion I will leave him as a TT Reward (They did this to MY BOI FINN! And he also deserved better...), and for the GHB it would have to go to Caellach.

Edited by DarkAdvent
Minor misspelling.

Yeeess! Thank you!

I will create two banners, one isn't enough.

Natasha, Franz, Gilliam and Vanessa. Moulder as a TT reward because everyone deserves a Moulder in their life. Orson as a GHB since he is a super unique character and very tragic. All od the characters are early game units who deserve a spot. Ross and Artur are in a similar situation but choices had to be made.

Second banner: Gerik, Thetys, Saleh and Ewan. With a Syrene TT reward and a Selena or Morva GHB.

All very cool late game units. Selena and Morba as a Dracozombie are both memorable bosses, I didn't know who to choose.

Lets start with the generals of Grado:

Duessel the Obsidian, Selena the Fluorspar, and Glen the Sun Stone, with Caellach the Tiger's Eye for TT, and Riev the Blood Beryl for GHB

The Heroes of Jehanna :

Gerik, Tethys, and Ewen, with Ismaire as TT and Carlyle as GHB

The Guardians

Dozla, Saleh, and Syrene with Rennac the reluctant Guardian as TT, and Morva the fallen Guardian as GHB

I need to finish this game one day.

Anyway, though I like basically all the units, my top picks would be (with ones I especially want in bold) Ewan, Ross, Tethys, Saleh, Cormag, Franz, Forde, Kyle, Artur, Gerik, Dozla, Glen, Ismaire, Moulder, Neimi and Colm.

Ewan, Saleh, and Tethys could easily be on a banner together. So could Franz, Forde, and Kyle. Orson would make a nice GHB unit, especially if the aforementioned Renais Knights are a corresponding banner. Moulder needs to be a staffer with ridiculous def or something.

That's tough.

It's one of the titles I probably care the least about and I feel everyone that should be there already is. I would give Sacred Stones an entire year off if I were to make the decisions.

Going by pure favourites, I'd probably enjoy Tethys and see what they give her for weapon.
Orson was an awesome and completely broken character. I thought his story arc was fantastic. He would be my first pick but I don't see him making it at all.

I don't even know who else I'd like. Put Gerrik in there because he fits in with Tethys, I suppose.

I don't give a damn about the Fluorspar, or Caellach/Riev, or Vigarde but any one them would work for GHB.

Yeah. A year off for Sacred Stones. 

I'd be a fan of Cormag, Duessel, Knoll, and Natasha. The first three seem to be requested pretty commonly, and when you add Natasha, you get a 4 person banner with a uniting theme to the characters chosen and no color overlap. Selena or Caellach would obviously make for a good GHB choices, but I'd also like to see Orson as the GHB. I really want to hear him voiced, and I feel like he'd be a good contrast against the banner I listed.

I feel we should have an all guys banner to balance out the banner that still annoys me to this day.

Cormag, Knoll, Duessal, with Selena GHB and Glen TT.

Makes up for it, imo. Cormag should definitely be in the game >.<

...Bias for my favourite character :D

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I feel we should have an all guys banner to balance out the banner that still annoys me to this day.

Cormag, Knoll, Duessal, with Selena GHB and Glen TT.

Makes up for it, imo. Cormag should definitely be in the game >.<

...Bias for my favourite character :D

Take this with a grain of salt because I don't remember where I read this, but according to an interview, or a questionary, or something, many big whales stated that they wouldn't pull for a banner without girls in it, even if it had strong characters with new skills. It's a sad truth but whales are like 70% of the income of this game, so IS can't risk to piss them off. I agree that the banner with Myrrh, L'Arachel and Not!Knoll was a mistake, but they literally can't make up for it in the way you suggest, without losing a lot of money. They should make up for it by making more banners with 2 guys and only 1 girl instead, like the Chrom + Male Morgan + Female Morgan one, or the Quan + Lewyn + Silvia one.

For example, you could keep your banner the same, but switch Duessel with Selena on the banner and it's a good compromise.

36 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Take this with a grain of salt because I don't remember where I read this, but according to an interview, or a questionary, or something, many big whales stated that they wouldn't pull for a banner without girls in it, even if it had strong characters with new skills. It's a sad truth but whales are like 70% of the income of this game, so IS can't risk to piss them off. I agree that the banner with Myrrh, L'Arachel and Not!Knoll was a mistake, but they literally can't make up for it in the way you suggest, without losing a lot of money. They should make up for it by making more banners with 2 guys and only 1 girl instead, like the Chrom + Male Morgan + Female Morgan one, or the Quan + Lewyn + Silvia one.

For example, you could keep your banner the same, but switch Duessel with Selena on the banner and it's a good compromise.

I know why they did it but I still don't like it. The three girls banner felt unnecessary when they had fairly popular guys who could still be added, and Myrrh and L'Arachel were very popular in their own right. I don't imagine one banner would make them lose a lot of money... just not gain more, since seasonals seem to be where they make the most money these days >.< (hence the horrible age of alts). I also know that it is not going to happen.

Hopefully, they will do more 2 guys, 1 girl, but with the age of alts, it's unlikely. TT and GHB make up for it a bit, but they tend to be less usable >.<

If they really wanted to make up for it, they'd start adding the less popular male (and maybe some female) characters into the 3-4* pool, but I think that's a big dream.

Edited by Cute Chao