Artists you really like in FEH?

Corrobin

Aside from our lord and savior Soeda Ippei, do you have an artist or two you like seeing draw a Hero?

I really like Yura's art (Clarisse, Navarre, Niles, H!Niles, Shigure, PA!Shigure, Sonya and Subaki). It's very clean, but it's also pretty, and s/he does hair really well-it has a natural shine to it, as if it's actually being hit by light.

I know a lot of people don't like her but Miwabe Sakura's art is my favorite. I love how cute she makes characters~

Chiko's another of my top faves, along with Amagaitaro, Wada Sachiko, Kita Senri, HAKO, cuboon, Tobi, and Yura~ Also Asatani Tomoyo's critical art is some of my fave~

Edited by Landmaster

Senri Kita, of course. She always does amazing work.

I also really like how Suekane Kumiko does beefy guys. Summer Freddy is so hot. <3 And Camus looks badass.

Yukata Elincia's artist is also amazing. The only part of this one's name that I remember though, is Tomoyo.

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yukata Elincia's artist is also amazing. The only part of this one's name that I remember though, is Tomoyo.

Asatani Tomoyo. S/he also is the artist for Ayra, Berkut, both versions of Eirika, both versions of Ephraim, and Summer Innes.

6 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Asatani Tomoyo. S/he also is the artist for Ayra, Berkut, both versions of Eirika, both versions of Ephraim, and Summer Innes.

Right, yeah. S/he should stick with females though, as I find that his/her males are rather stiff looking and the faces just don't look as good for some reason.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Nym said:

I don't know why but whoever made Dorcas and his ult.

I swear, they seem so realistic.

That's Soeda Ippei, who I mentioned in the first post. He also did Arden, Garon, and Walhart.

Oh boy, who to choose?

There is Cuboon who made the seasonal versions of Kagero and Olwen and Reinhardt, who I think is very good.

Yoshiku, the one that did Lene and Bride!Caeda is also amazing and should get more work for this game.

I also have to praise Miyajima Haru, I liked their work on Leon and Libra.

Enkyo Yuichiro deserves everything, because they made the cutest Soleil ever.

HAKO does a very good job too, and Homazo deserves a mention even if they only did Oliver.

And I just can't help but praise Senri Kita, Hidari and Yusuke Kozaki.

They are boring choices, since they also worked on main games, but they are just that good.

I really like Wada Sachiko's work. Even on characters I don't really use much, like Virion, the art is fantastic. Wada has done some of my favorite art in the game, period.

Other artists I've really liked in Heroes so far are Kita Senri, Fujiwara Ryo, Hako, Miyajima Haru, PenekoR, Sata, Seo Kouji, Suda Ayaka, and Yamada Kotaro.

Maeshima Shigeki is my favorite. Both the Camillas he did are fantastic and his art made the Book II characters look really good.

Sencha, Mayo and Kaya8 are all close seconds. Also Umiu Geso, even though I think he only did Christmas Lissa, but his art's amazing. I like a lot of the stuff from cuboon, HAKO, Amigataro, Asanti Tomoyo, Kozaki and Ippei too.

Edited by Alkaid

11 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I know a lot of people don't like her but Miwabe Sakura's art is my favorite. I love how cute she makes characters~

For some characters (Lachesis, Est, Mist) Miwabe’s art doesn’t work well. But when it does (Delthea, Kana), it’s absolutely amazing.

10 hours ago, KongDude said:

I wish Umiu did more  but the ones they've done so far have been godly.

Can we have Umiu draw an alt for Sophia, please?
TCGCipher_Sophia_01.jpg

It's hard to pick a nr.1 fav but I guess it would be Tobi, since literally everything they draw is perfect and I want all their characters just for their art (Canas, Clive, Klein, S!Leo, the Morgans, S! and NY!Takumi).

I think Teita would be second, with how fabulously they draw hair and clothing, especially love the details on clothing making it look really fancy and pretty (Arvis, Innes, Saias).

And third place goes to Enkyo Yuichiro, their art is just so beautiful and soft, everything they draw I just have to summon for (Bride Ninian, H!Nowi, Soleil, L!Tiki).

Other artists I love and of which I hope they'll do more characters in the future:

• Tomioka Jiro: Another artist with a 'soft' art style, I'm really weak for those - (Spring Lucina, Bride Sanaki, Sanaki)
  • Yoneyama Mai: Though they only drew the Mias, I absolutely love the art style and hope they do more some day - (Mia, H!Mia)
  • Yura: Another one who draws some great fabulous hair - (Clarisse, Navarre, both Niles, both Shigure, Sonya, Subaki)
  • Washimoto: Though W!Tharja could really use some more clothes, I absolutely dig the art style and hope they do more - (Winter Tharja)
  • Konfuzi Kokon: Especially love their colors, and their clothing looks really cute and pretty - (Faye, L'Arachel, Nanna)

PenekoR who did Eldigan, Valter, Saber, and others is my favourite aside from Kita Senri, Hidari, and Wada Sachiko who did art for main FE games.

Looking at the catalogue of Heroes, Daisuke Izuka is also one I consistently like. Cuboon and HACCAN have also done a few I like.

Edit: Soeda Ippei has a very cool style as well but it's a shame they've only done characters I don't like or don't care for. I'd like to see their take on more characters though. Maybe Ashnard.

Edited by Book Bro

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

For some characters (Lachesis, Est, Mist) Miwabe’s art doesn’t work well. But when it does (Delthea, Kana), it’s absolutely amazing.

Its ironic since Lachesis and Est are two of my favorite ones she's drawn, especially Lachesis~ But maybe that's just me~

OH I forgot to mention Hidari, their art style is amazing and I love Brave Celica. Though I'll admit her face in the attack art is a bit off, but I still love the pose and the hair and the colors and pfff I really hope they'll draw more characters for Heroes.

I love Enkyo Yuichiro's and kaya8's artstyle.

Enkyo Yuichiro's characters looks so good (although I don't like Nowi's clothes), and kaya8 did a great job too (although I would like to see more male characters made by kaya8). Suekane Kumiko did a good job too, especially with LA! Hector.

I would like to see more units made by Sasashima Suisei and Fuzichoco, because I really like Abel's and Sakura's artworks.