Who would you want in a new Thracia banner?

DarkAdvent

Seriously, this game is almost as unrepresented as Binding Blade and we just got Leif, Finn and Nanna on Heroes earlier this year. There are so many characters who deserve to make it to Heroes. I would personally put in Mareeta, Eyvel, Orsian, Dagdar, Tanya, Marty, Lifis, Shiva, Karin, Fergus, Asvel, Salem, Tina, Perne, Homer, Lara, Selfina, Miranda, Sara and Xavier.

As for reasons:

• Mareeta and Eyvel are LONG overdue, they should've arrived alongside Leif, Finn and Nanna this year.
  • More people deserve to know about Perne and Homer's character, lmao. 
  • Dagdar is literally a more badass Bartre and Tanya is Fir if she used a Bow and was a tomboy.
  • Machyua iirc was the first non-mounted female Axe-user.
  • Salem was the first playable Dark Mage in the series.
  • Lifis is literally the biggest scumbag ever recruitable and Shiva has one of the most badass designs out of all Swordmasters.
  • Karin and Fergus are amazing units and an endearing couple.
  • Asbel because Grafcalibur and because he'd be our Pants-less Boy.
  • Shannam because I would just LOVE to see IS make him a Top-Tier unit so we can laugh ourselves off.

Honestly, if I had to condense them all into 3 banners it would have to be:

1. Mareeta, Orsian, Tanya (Colorless Bow user) and Homer (Blue Mage). 
  2. Shiva (Sword Infantry), Saphy (Staff user), Lifis (as a Red Dagger just so he can be even more of an arsehole) and Karin.
  3. Asbel (Blue Mage), Miranda (Red Mage), Linoan (Green Mage) and Sara (Staff user). 

As for a TT reward, I sadly see IS giving Eyvel the same treatment as Finn, and for a GHB Raydrik wouldn't be out of the question.

0vDfySY.jpg

Edited by DarkAdvent
Typed Salem twice =w=