Bound Hero Battle: Ephraim and Myrrh

SatsumaFSoysoy

This BHB was a weird one. Not hard, just... oddly designed. The biggest threat on the map (Ephraim) has two mountains on either side of his spawn point, so if you go around the mountains you can just tank all the other enemies, Myrrh included, and just deal with Ephraim last and not have to worry about Flame Siegmund's effect.

Also F!Grima with Growing Wind oneshotted Ephraim on his defense tile, whoops.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18.10.2018 at 9:42 PM, mampfoid said:

Yeah, that was nice. The map seemed to be made for Tak-Tak and Fuujin. The enemies had to get around the obstacles while those two could play hide & prick. 

Looking forward to see some Sakura action! 

It is extremely fun! Mobility may not be meta defining atm, but it sure is invaluable on these challenge maps. Especially when your team is made of ranged units that almost all die in 1-2 hits tops. Living on the edge and all that.

I live to please:

Music: Fight between the Wind and the blinking Sky - Tales of Zestiria (yes, I just really enjoy the music in that game)

@mcsilas @kirauza343

Decided not to include the Takus again, and just let the girls have some fun. It's technically still a colourless clear since Airzura never attacks anything.

I sadly don't yet have the resources and SP to give Sakunyan the tools she needs to really shine here. She couldn't take both the mage and archer without boosts that made the team lack attack power for the rest of the fight. And when only engaging the mage, he preferred going after Kinoka instead (not that it saved him). Still, I found some things for Sakunyan to do in this fight, and I hope she'll get a more prominent role in future clears. 

Also my OG!Sakura with Gravity was huge boon, and I am extremely happy to use her in these clears again. Maybe someday, if they release more alts of her, she'll get a gig of her very own 

Edited by Nanima

56 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I live to please:

That was fast, nice clear and fitting music. Hinoka did a lot of the heavy work, but those Sakuras are really beautiful. I like sprite and art of both. Halloween Sakura did right to grant you with her presence. 

57 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Still, I found some things for Sakunyan to do in this fight, and I hope she'll get a more prominent role in future clears. 

I bet you'll give her the tools and ways to shine soon enough. 

58 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Also my OG!Sakura with Gravity was huge boon, and I am extremely happy to use her in these clears again. Maybe someday, if they release more alts of her, she'll get a gig of her very own 

Hopefully we'll get other alts of her (Christmas elf?), good luck! 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

That was fast, nice clear and fitting music. Hinoka did a lot of the heavy work, but those Sakuras are really beautiful. I like sprite and art of both. Halloween Sakura did right to grant you with her presence. 

Yeah, Flying Archers are just too good, even without Firesweep. And those Sakura's are definitely beautiful and I am really happy to have them both. Looing forward to the day my OG!Sakura becomes +10 (have the merges ready, just need feathers)

I bet you'll give her the tools and ways to shine soon enough. 

Definitely! A mix of player phase and enemy phase is going to be needed for every situation.

Hopefully we'll get other alts of her (Christmas elf?), good luck! 

Ooh that'd be nice! I'm still waiting for her Kinshi alt, so she can soar with her siblings in the sky. Would prefer her not to be another archer though (staff/tome maybe). If she's fortunate enough to get a fourth alt it could be her wearing a Western Nohrian style dress for another year's PA/"H"S equivalent!  

Also I just remembered that I haven't commented on your clear yet. It was awesome as always! Myrrh's breath couldn't save her from Cherche's wrath. The takedown was brutal. And your girls really don't give a damn about the weapon triangle. xD

Edited by Nanima

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Also I just remembered that I haven't commented on your clear yet. It was awesome as always! Myrrh's breath couldn't save her from Cherche's wrath. The takedown was brutal. And your girls really don't give a damn about the weapon triangle. xD

Thanks! Yeah, really overran Ephraims camp this time. 

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Would prefer her not to be another archer though (staff/tome maybe).

A regular staff flier world be cool, Hinokas treatment is a good sign. 

Good hunt for feathers, looking forward to that +10 Sakura! 

@mampfoid

Nice! That was quite a risky maneouver with Celica tanking and revenge-killing both the archer and mage (something H!Sakura with her 11 defense really couldn't handle). Of course she wouldn't have a problem taking out Ephraim after that. Her refinement really is something. Fallen!Celica tanking Bonfire on her own is also nothing to sneeze at. Congtrats!

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Nanima @kirauza343 @Zeo @mcsilas 

Celica clear is done, but I need to grind some SP for Takumi to finish the Oliver clear. 

The video is a bit laggy, I hope it's not too bad and you haven fun regardless. Had some issues with the emulator today. 

Nice clear, loved the Vantage Glimmer Celica being the MVP of the match~

Oliver's clear, a little late, hopefully not too late:

Oliver needed a lot of buffs for the initial double kill, Rally SPD/RES was not enough, so I had to kill my only spare L'Arachel. He also needed exactly 55 HP (HP A skill, seal and Summoner support) to avoid panic and he needed Rally SPD & Spur SPD to avoid the double of the Archer. 

@mcsilas @kirauza343 @Zeo @NegativeExponents- 

5 hours ago, Nanima said:

@mampfoid

Nice! That was quite a risky maneouver with Celica tanking and revenge-killing both the archer and mage (something H!Sakura with her 11 defense really couldn't handle). Of course she wouldn't have a problem taking out Ephraim after that. Her refinement really is something. Fallen!Celica tanking Bonfire on her own is also nothing to sneeze at. Congtrats!

Her refinement is really crazy, yeah. Vantage and Desperation are her friends. Defense didn't matter much, Celica is even -DEF. Most other units can't stack so much ATK to kill with the first Vantage hit. 

Fallen Celica got TA2 with Reposition from Selena as a side inheritance, but it proved to be very helpful already several times. 

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Nice clear, loved the Vantage Glimmer Celica being the MVP of the match~

Thanks! Moonbow didn't work in this case, had to do some minor SI. 

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Oliver's clear, a little late, hopefully not too late:

Oliver needed a lot of buffs for the initial double kill, Rally SPD/RES was not enough, so I had to kill my only spare L'Arachel. He also needed exactly 55 HP (HP A skill, seal and Summoner support) to avoid panic and he needed Rally SPD & Spur SPD to avoid the double of the Archer. 

Definitely not!

Again, great job with taking out both archer and mage at the beginning. The finished product usually makes clears look easy, so it's interesting to hear how much it took to pull off. It was also great to see Stahl double the unfortunate Myrrh. Congrats! 

7 hours ago, Nanima said:

Definitely not!

Again, great job with taking out both archer and mage at the beginning. The finished product usually makes clears look easy, so it's interesting to hear how much it took to pull off. It was also great to see Stahl double the unfortunate Myrrh. Congrats! 

Thanks!

Yeah, I wanted to see if Oliver could pull off the same start as Celica, without giving him TA/Blárraven. 

Stahl had to change his vanilla DEF+3 for ATK+ to one-round Myrrh (with the help of QR). 

@kirauza343 Nice opening with Micaiah. What surprise me the most is how insane that Ephraim move and sneak attack Cherche like that! 

@mampfoid Seeing Azura bashing enemies non-stop like that really entertaining.

@Zeo @mcsilas

This map took me two tries to beat it. Just only switch Roy's B skill. Sadly, Shiro got nerfed by Panic Ploy so he can't duel Ephraim at the end. But he still do his job risking his life for everyone on first turn. 

I knew that I'm not very active these day. No Shiro or Siegbert banner and no new units from Radaint Dawn so I skip so many things. At least, there is still new map for me to challenge. Enjoy as always !

Edited by Ginko

9 hours ago, Ginko said:

This map took me two tries to beat it. Just only switch Roy's B skill. Sadly, Shiro got nerfed by Panic Ploy so he can't duel Ephraim at the end. But he still do his job risking his life for everyone on first turn. 

Interesting opener, funny how hungry Myrhh blocks the archer. No kill for Shiro is rare, but he played a crucial part in the battle plan. 

Well done! 

9 hours ago, Ginko said:

I knew that I'm not very active these day. 

Yeah, I noticed that. Welcome back ;-) 

Yep, late as usual, but here I am.

@mampfoid Just trivial. The Goad stacking was satisfying, something I haven't done on my Flier teams since I first pulled Hinoka over a year ago. What really got me though was how your fliers completely ignored the weapon triangle at the end. "Cherche, you got the Sword flier?" "Yep, you got the Axe Cav Cordy? "Course." Utter nonsense.

Celica clear was fun as always, though I was tripping a bit on that glitchy Ragnarok. I couldn't get over the fireballs jittering their way to the opponent. Still was fun to see Celica not even remotely care about the Weapon Triangle again, this time against a blue unit with 72 HP. What even.

HP+10 is something I never thought I'd see anyone actually put on a unit but here it is. It's pretty silly to think Oliver needed so much juicing to perform here, but it worked out pretty well. This is another one of those maps where you could have just parked Takumi in a nice spot and let Skadi work it's magic so I question of you needed to do everything you did to prep Oliver, but I imagine you probably already tried that. I don't actually have or use *5 F!Takumi, but with a tool that fun the first thing I'd do in any clear is see if I can incorporate it.

Ramblings aside, after the initial turn with Oliver, everything looked like cake. Beautiful, beautiful cake.

@Alexmender I could tell you were sleepy when you had that brainfart. The whole time I was looking at Lucina going "Um... but...". Even then it took the whole teams support just for her to barely take down her brother. Was a seriously clutch match there. Everything else was trivial but that was a nice closer, even if it took us a bit to get there.

@SatsumaFSoysoy I blinked and it was over. Still seeing base Merric put in that much work was impressive. Also I RECOGNIZE THAT THEME. WHAT IS THAT?! It's from my Childhood... Inuyasha?!

@Ginko The initial turn with Shiro had me worried, but I wasn't expecting everything to just melt away the following turn. I know the map was easy, I just wasn't expecting you to deal with it that easily.

@NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @mcsilas

Well, took a long time to record as always but ultimately it was pretty easy and of course I actually beat the map day 1. Took 2 tries with my Matthew team. Was reckless the first go around and went back a second time for a quick win. Didn't even have to swap skills around. The map would have been a lot harder if Ephraim hadn't been blocked off by the mountain and lake. They really dropped the ball there. Though I know they're saving Abyssal so they can plant a flier with Guidance on that lake tome and he can just teleport right over to your side. Anyways, that's the future. Here's the present.

Must say though, it feels nice being able to double Myrrh in this one.

Morgan clear actually took a little while. I knew I had everything I needed, it just didn't know what order to use my tools to win. Vantage and Luna on Morgan were key along with Close DEF. Priscilla's Pain+ played a crucial role as well. After swapping out seals it turned out good ole' double Savage Blow was all I needed. I was struggling to finish the map a lot of the time when I realized once again, the key to clearing the map was ZA WARUDO warping Amelia. I really should stop looking at that as a trump card and think to use it more actively. After realizing I could deal with the Bow Cav without having to use Morgan, the map was done.

Now an FE8 themed clear! (Something I still haven't managed to do with Valter) I actually hit my head against this one hard. To the point that I was going to scrap it. From "I'LL FACE MYSELF" clears with Ephraim and Myrrh to clears without either of them (which is more or less what I went with). Stupidly enough, after cycling through my FE8 units and settling on 3, it turned out the key was... yep... you guessed it: Warping Amelia. After replacing my 4th unit (Tana/Sword Eirika/Ephraim/Myrrh) with her, everything fell into place. All I needed to do was slap the DD3 seal on Innes.

It's sad though... I still haven't merged my +SPD/-RES Lute to make a +2, I'm still using my +1 +RES/-ATK Lute. I know that +3 ATK/SPD is more than enough of a trade off for 6 RES, but with that and the loss of 9999 SP I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. It doesn't help that had she been -RES, she would have died near the end of this clear. So that's a thing. Either way it's always nice to use one of my 3 favorite FE8 characters. I don't use her enough in Heroes (Ross and Ewan when, IS?).

Sad that I post this just as a new map pops up. Now there's another recording to do and map to beat, but oh well. Done here.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

I blinked and it was over. Still seeing base Merric put in that much work was impressive. Also I RECOGNIZE THAT THEME. WHAT IS THAT?! It's from my Childhood... Inuyasha?!

Nope, Gundam SEED lol.

I see you have cheated and turned that forest tile into a defense tile. :]

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Ginko @NegativeExponents- @eclipse @Alexmender @Vaximillian @Usana @Poimagic @Landmaster

So I'm super late on these and the video comments but it's been a very busy week. Actually recorded this about two days ago but hadn't had time to edit/upload until today, so hope you enjoy.

Firstly is an elemental team clear- a Fire Emble-....err, Flame Emblem clear! I noticed Ephraim had Flame Siegmund and Myrrh had Great Flame, so it sounded like a challenge for some Flame weapon users to step up to the stage for an Elemental Emblem clear.

Team is +Spd/-HP Owain, +Atk/-Spd Legendary Ephraim +1, +Def/-Spd Sanaki and neutral Arvis

Music is Esaka from the King of Fighters '96 arranged soundtrack. (Since KOF's main character is assoicated with flames, I felt this was perfect. @eclipse Finally a video that uses this track :P)

Also the beloved debut of Owain- while technically he's not really associated with Flames originally, he comes with Blue Flame in FEH and gifts worthy inheritors the power of these blue flames so I think that's good enough for him to join this time. Oh, plus with a certain Special Quote, how could I not include him in this BHB?

It turns out Owain really is the perfect unit in this clear- he comes with Spur Spd/Def which is key to some of the key moments in the video. That C Skill plus a Drive Spd allowed my -Spd Sanaki to quickly delete the axe cav, while Arvis needed at least 1 more point in Spd to prevent being doubled by the red owl mage. Additionally, there was also synergy for Owain, Sanaki's Drive Atk and Arvis's first attack allowed Owain (powered by his Atk/Def Bond) to quickly defeat that darn Swordbreaker flier with exact damage.

The other key piece to this clear was Lunge L'Ephraim. Inheriting random skills back during the great stressful barracks clearance times can be pretty useful at times, as he needed to move an extra space to avoid Myrrh's range.

Also who knew Sanaki's +Def could be so useful? Swordbreaker also helps. Also 3 reds in a team isn't exactly diverse but I'm glad it worked after some tinkering with Spurs and Drives.

----

Next up is a (mostly) Sacred Stones Alt team clear. 

Team is +HP/-Res Lute, +Atk/-Spd +1 Legendary Ephraim, +Res/-HP Halloween Myrrh and +Atk/-Res Summer Tana.

Music is Wild Party from the King of Fighters 2000 Arranged Soundtrack.

I don't have much FE8 characters in my main account, but the ones I have really pull their weight. It was also a chance to pit Alt Ephraim and Alt Myrrh against their OG selves.

Summer Tana's fruity tome was key to this clear, allowing maximum mobility for her teammates. Myrrh flexes her shiny DC and Lute, despite being -Res (fixed by Fury mind you), shows how Ploys can make or break key battles. Meanwhile, L'Ephraim shows why Smite is perfect assist for him. He needed to preserve his health to face himself, as I had to resort to Lancebreaker to even stand a chance against a cheating charged special.

This really took me a number of tries to get right because two colours isn't diverse enough for me and I wanted Ephraim and Myrrh to get their respective kills (Ephraim was the challenge..you may also noticed the fact I messed up the positioning in the end if I relied on Flame Siegmund, but I forgot I had Lancebreaker anyway). Fun fact, Lute KOs Ephraim with exact numbers after hitting him with her Ploys, but that wasn't the ending that I wanted.

I tried to do a FE8 themed clear with non-alt characters in my other account but sadly I just ran out of time and couldn't really clear it unless I inherit skills (although I hesitate doing those for bad-natured units like a -Spd Innes and -Atk Tana). That said I'm slapping my head after seeing @Zeo's clear as I forgot Amelia is from Sacred Stones and she would have given my team some diversity. Also Tethys when? FE8 Emblem needs dancers...

---

Now for some super late comments.

@Zeo Don't worry you're not the latest one for this thread haha. Really nice clears, Matthew's clear was finished before I knew it. It was just real smooth and if you blink it's already over. Warping Amelia sure loves helping others and flexing her merciful wings. I love how you made use of less-than-ideal-natured units for your SS clear. nice use of Distant Defense as well for Innes. Nice chill music for the Morgan clear as well, and it's always nice to see Morgan make use of CC, I find he can be deceptively bulky with his speed. Double Savage Blow is always satisfying to see.

@Ginko 'Eyyy it's Burgh's Gym theme! I love that remix the most! i was scared for Shiro when Myrrh swooped in but good thing a Brave (but not THE brave) Roy protected him!

@mampfoid Wow, look at Oliver's HP stat! Really satisfying to see Stahl deal with Myrrh so fast as well! Are you excited for a free Oliver? Also really nice use of Vantage on Celica! I really need to upgrade Celica's tome. Also funny to see the Celica's battle Myrrh, who has the same VA. 

Also that's a lot of Brave Fliers using the force of the wind! Really enjoyed that especially Brave Axe Azura.

@Nanima Nice use of the Hoshidan ladies there! Gravity + Fliers are a really deadly combination, especially with a flying dancer! Nice to see the Sakura's doing their bit as well!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Wow Chrom sure obliterated Myrrh! I'm so used to normal Chrom's low Res, but Sealed Falchion's stat boosts aren't to be messed with. Also Kinoka is really useful for maps like these with free initiation tiles. Also I love hearing her JP voice, great to hear her VA again. Merrics in clears are pretty rare so it's nice that you included him as well, and boom the map was over really fast.

@Alexmender Really impressed with Eirika shrugging off so many hits in the first half! Kind of funny to see the thought process in the second half though, trying to figure out what the missing link was.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Just trivial. The Goad stacking was satisfying, something I haven't done on my Flier teams since I first pulled Hinoka over a year ago. What really got me though was how your fliers completely ignored the weapon triangle at the end. "Cherche, you got the Sword flier?" "Yep, you got the Axe Cav Cordy? "Course." Utter nonsense.

Ha, yeah - I imagined a similar dialogue too.

The most surprising thing was Airzura killing against WTA, with no merges and Dancer BST IMO. My original plan was to let her sing, but why should I hold her back from killing swords? :-) 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Celica clear was fun as always, though I was tripping a bit on that glitchy Ragnarok. I couldn't get over the fireballs jittering their way to the opponent. Still was fun to see Celica not even remotely care about the Weapon Triangle again, this time against a blue unit with 72 HP. What even.

Yeah, that was disturbing, sorry.

I think you won't see those glitches anymore. Since a couple of days it's possible to use the newest MEmu version with FEH, which performs much better. Check it out this evening in my Aversa clear.  

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

HP+10 is something I never thought I'd see anyone actually put on a unit but here it is. It's pretty silly to think Oliver needed so much juicing to perform here, but it worked out pretty well.

I don't know why, but I wanted Oliver to pull off the same opener as Celica - and he did it. Bloated stats spoil a little the fun with these strategies. I hope IS will release a new level of HP skills, just to make sure we can use Aversa's Night and other HP based skills. 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

his is another one of those maps where you could have just parked Takumi in a nice spot and let Skadi work it's magic so I question of you needed to do everything you did to prep Oliver, but I imagine you probably already tried that. I don't actually have or use *5 F!Takumi, but with a tool that fun the first thing I'd do in any clear is see if I can incorporate it.

I was so focused to make the initial tanking with Oliver work, I didn't even consider skadi (again). Perhaps I'll try to make Takumi duel Aversa in sense of debuffing. 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Must say though, it feels nice being able to double Myrrh in this one.

Wow, Matthew nearly killed Ephraim on the defensive tile. Matthew didn't take a sweat, the map layout worked very much in his favor. Even tanking (and doubling) Myrhh seemed no big deal for him. 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Morgan clear actually took a little while.

Funny how you had the same opener in your Matthew & Morgan clears, like I had the same opener in my Celica & Oliver clears. You took the upper route though, which makes sense with CC units. 

Priscilla becomes more and more important in Morgans clears, perhaps you should give her CC/Vantage as well. ;-) 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

the key to clearing the map was ZA WARUDO warping Amelia. I really should stop looking at that as a trump card and think to use it more actively.

Hard to relate to that as WoM is one of my standard tools and big fun. Can't imagine your Amelia with another B-skill. 

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

Now an FE8 themed clear!

Very nice theme, nerdy Lute is cute. "I'll rip you to shreds with love!" ^^' (even though I still don't have her at all)

WoM Amelia is starting her own Meme. 

Great clears overall, no surprise here. Late delivery doesn't lessen the quality. 

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Wow, look at Oliver's HP stat! Really satisfying to see Stahl deal with Myrrh so fast as well! Are you excited for a free Oliver? Also really nice use of Vantage on Celica! I really need to upgrade Celica's tome. Also funny to see the Celica's battle Myrrh, who has the same VA. 

Also that's a lot of Brave Fliers using the force of the wind! Really enjoyed that especially Brave Axe Azura.

Free Oliver is nice, but I don't plan to merge him so it's not a big deal. I'd prefer some good fodder to be honest. 

Didn't notice the VA thing, they didn't sound very similar on first glance.

If you don't have another main red mage, you should upgrade Celica. She is great. 

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Firstly is an elemental team clear- a Fire Emble-....err, Flame Emblem clear! I noticed Ephraim had Flame Siegmund and Myrrh had Great Flame, so it sounded like a challenge for some Flame weapon users to step up to the stage for an Elemental Emblem clear.

Haha, Fire Emblem, nice. With Owain, that was fast! I think I'll re-watch this clear just for his quotes (and your music of course). 

Strange way to open the fight, first I thought you would let Sanaki tickle Ephraim. Owain deals an exact killing blow against the sword Flier and his Blue Flame against Myrhh is huge!  

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ah, very fitting theme, but one that hurts (reminding me of my Tana). I don't have any of those units, but like always I enjoy to see them in action.

I was curious for Myrhh in particular. Giving her DC was a good decision obviously. Too bad her battle sprite is still the oddly ugly green marionette dragon. 

Smite adds value to every clear and also the mirror boss kills were cool, well done! 

What's up with the black 1-minute outro? I felt like in a Marvel movie ^^ 

@mcsilas

Oooooh, really loved that 2nd clear with Smite Ephraim and using Tana's Tome to move Myrrh around~ Love those kinds of creative clears since I'm not nearly intelligent enough to pull that off unless it's an accident~ XP

First one was good, too~ Haven't seen Owain in action yet and the Flame theme was nice! I enjoyed Arvis' line about hellfire while activating Iceberg XD

@Zeo That Matthew solo was pretty cool! It felt like watching Eirika clear it but instead of struggling a bit with blues Matthew just ignores WT. Nice stuff. 

The Morgan clear shows why Dazzling Pain is so disgusting (RIP arena thanks to Loki) and that Vantage Luna was pretty sweet. Teleporting Amelia is still very amusing to watch.

For the last clear...well I'm totally not jelaous of your +Spd -Res Eirikalter...er, maybe just a lot little. Anyways, Innes really put in lots of work during this map and that duel with the bow cav was super clutch thanks to DD. Amelia kept doing her teleporting shenanigans and Lute proves that she's still the superior blue mage. 

@mcsilas That first clear was on fire! Owain really looks very fun to use and Sanaki tanking the red flier was really close. I find it funny how L!Ephraim goes on his own merry way while the others need to stick together in order to clear the waves of enemies.

The SS clear was also pretty neat. DC H!Myrrh is certainly her best set and her min maxed spread shows with all the tanking she does here. Ephraim kept doing his thing while S!Tana was drowning the enemy with a... tropical-juice-magic? She certainly seemed to have lots of fun with it.

The KOF music certainly brings back memories, it's a great touch!

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

The fires sure burned bright in that one. Interesting strategy of having Sanaki bait like that. Owain truly showed his worth by almost one-shotting Myrrh. Also very cool (or should I say "hot"?) to see Arvis just burn up Ephraim like that. Very fun theme clear.

Fantastic showcase. I gotta admit, I am a bit jealous of that DC on your Myrrh. I have only ever pulled one Hector and that was ages ago. And I would need to pull at least two now before I could give Myrrh hers, because the first is promised to a very special merge project of mine (Oboro). Anyway, your Myrrh and Ephraim showed their original selves the meaning of the term "new and improved". Very appropriate clear here. Congrats!

Nice use of the Hoshidan ladies there! Gravity + Fliers are a really deadly combination, especially with a flying dancer! Nice to see the Sakura's doing their bit as well!

Thanks! Fliers nearly always come in handy, and I love Gravity as a weapon skill. Hoping to showcase more of the Sakuras in the future.

19 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Wow Chrom sure obliterated Myrrh! I'm so used to normal Chrom's low Res, but Sealed Falchion's stat boosts aren't to be messed with. Also Kinoka is really useful for maps like these with free initiation tiles. Also I love hearing her JP voice, great to hear her VA again. Merrics in clears are pretty rare so it's nice that you included him as well, and boom the map was over really fast.

Thanks. Hinoka is pretty great, yeah!

Tanking with Sanaki really caught me off guard lol. And you even got "Sacred Stone Strike" from Owain! Perfect.

@Zeo With Rogue dagger and Matthew 's bulk, he can double Myrrh on counterattack. Ayra is unemployed again, only Inigo and Genny support Matt like no tomorrow lol. Still great to see Matthew sweep this map, well done!!

I'm shocked when i saw 0 orb, did you pull for someone?

@mcsilas Nice blue flame from Owain!! Took a chunk of damage on Myrrh. I laugh when your Ephraim say "I'm going in" and then hide in that forest corner lol. Also I have a Sanaki too but she is -Atk , I want to use her more if i can pull better IV for her. She carried me a lot since i begin playing the game until I got better units and bench her...

Edited by Ginko