Trails in the Sky FC: Low Level Game, 100% completion, Nightmare Mode (COMPLETE)

Ronlyn

Hello everyone, it has been a long while I showed my face here. Today I brought to you a really nice yet somewhat obscure series called The Legend of Heroes 6. I'm planning tackle all the games while doing a LLG on the hardest difficulty while attaining 100% completion in the game

Ruadath tried this challenge a long while ago and since he didn't brought it back, I decided to tackle these gems since I love this saga. Without more to talk about, here's the playlist:

Only thing left it's the endgame, so bottle up guys: WE'RE GOING FAST

Edited by ronlyn

5 hours ago, Crimson Red said:

oooh, the rare Trails fan

does "all the games" include the Crossbell and unlocalized Erebonian games? just curious

You can bet I will play them and ESPECIALLY the Crossbell saga: those games have a very balanced Arts and Crafts gameplay, reliable mira/sepith grinding spots outside of battle (no more sepith bonus hunting) and overall Crossbell needs some love (That and I can showcase the new translation that is going around, here's the link: https://geofront.esterior.net)

Edited by ronlyn

Assuming it's finished by the time you get to it, haha

I disagree on the balance element of those games (namely Ao) but, to each their own opinion.

I guess it's better than Sen III, at least

As for Crossbell not getting love... well, that's what happens when they aren't officially in English, lol. (Most people aren't so into legally shady and typically unpolished methods of playing them, and I can't blame them. The alternative of learning Japanese and importing them is quite a pain...)

Anyway, good luck on your playthroughs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IT'S FINALLY DONE:

Overall, I really enjoyed  this little adventure . Let's hope I can keep up with the heat, because Second Chapter is next

Edited by ronlyn