What are your hopes for Book 3

Garlyle

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

This! I swear the only two good male OCs are Helbindi and Bruno. Alfonse and Surtr are basic AF and Hrid has a boring design + he somehow showed less personality than his siblings.

Uh wut?! Hrid design was in my eyes good and i like Alfonse for being the "Posterboy" of heroes. Bruno is dope though. On the contrary i found Helbindi rather ... meh? Surtr is the worst though i agree on that one. Well there arent much male OC left or introduced anyway. We have like 5 and 2 are allready released (Alfonse and Helbindi). If we go by recent events, Bruno will introduced the Duell Blue Cavalry skill and bring back the terror of Reinhardt to the armorers. Not sure if Hrid will be a legendary hero or if he will be regular hero and introduce the Duell Red Infantry skill.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Uh wut?! Hrid design was in my eyes good and i like Alfonse for being the "Posterboy" of heroes. Bruno is dope though. On the contrary i found Helbindi rather ... meh? Surtr is the worst though i agree on that one. Well there arent much male OC left or introduced anyway. We have like 5 and 2 are allready released (Alfonse and Helbindi). If we go by recent events, Bruno will introduced the Duell Blue Cavalry skill and bring back the terror of Reinhardt to the armorers. Not sure if Hrid will be a legendary hero or if he will be regular hero and introduce the Duell Red Infantry skill.

Opinions will be opinions. I never liked Hrid since he was showed. I loved Helbindi instantly on the other hand.

A Non-Orb Summoning for 1-3 Star Units would be very nice; it would still possible to get IVs.

I wonder which kind of currency would they use for that kind of stuff; if it works with Arena Medals it would increase the usage of the Arena Item xD

The only thing I would like is a way to convert my inventory items into something else. Like, I really wish I can turn my arena medals, badges, shards, dueling crest and stamina potions into feathers so I can merge more of my units. More 5 star demotions would also be appreciated. Not sure if there are any more new units I would like to see since IS added most of my favorites this year. Only two missing at this point is Cynthia and Deen and while most people seem to hate alts I still would like to see Anna from Awakening and Fates show up but I am guessing they are waiting for Three House's Anna (assuming Anna is a playable unit in Three Houses) so they could put all three of them on a banner.

I’d like for there to be a way to max out level 40 5* units without wasting orbs for fodder. I’ve been pulling for Laslow fodder but I’ve had like zero luck for 2 months. I was able to summon a second PA!Inigo which I promptly fed to my main Inigo, but even that took a considerable amount of time.

Other than that some Beast units would be nice.

Edited by Eqstrian819