Do you think women have better fashion options than men?

XRay

Of course they do. But there's nothing wrong with it, women favor beauty more than us.

And whatever it's a problem or not for us guys depends on who you ask. I don't mind personally since I'm used to only have shirt with shorts or jeans. Fashion is minor for me.

Also definately on the women can wear men's clothes part, my cousin took my hoodie once when she visited to my home. First time I saw someone else wearing my hoodie and it looked fine on her.

I guess I do have a lot of options, but I end up wearing guys ts and boys pants 90% of the time because women's jeans cost twice as much and they wear out and rip to the point I won't wear them three times as fast. The hard part I have is when I need to dress up because I wear an insulin pump dresses are hard to wear because I have to figure out where I can put my pump, and skirts can be just as bad because they don't look good with a pump hanging from the waist.  But yeah girls do have more options since it is fine for girls to wear guys stuff but guys have a hard time wearing girls stuff.

Women definitely have better selections, it's not even close. Anywhere you go, the men's section is at best half the size of the women's section, and far more variety. I think there's a sort of social stigma against being more experimental and out there with men's clothing, so designers don't even bother to try, and most men would probably be too afraid to wear anything too different

@AnacybeleYou might like what they have at Fangamer in terms of designs (their newer stuff is more Indie games, while older stuff has more Nintendo) and actually getting stuff that's fitted for women, though yeah you're still stuck with not being able to wear before buying since it's online. Here are a few examples:

product_gym-cinnabar-crew-main_1024x1024product_localflora_main.jpg?v=1447775020

product_foxleader_main_1024x1024.jpg?v=1product_greatocean_main_v2_1024x1024.png

On 10/23/2018 at 8:07 PM, Hawkwing said:

And here I am, waiting for the day were normal shops sell combat armor, just like in Sci-Fi videogames.

Finally, another soul that understands. Armor looks great on any gender, combined with a cape every so often, or maybe a long scarf. Armor should be more available.

On 10/23/2018 at 8:43 PM, Dragoncat said:

YES.

Score another person !

On a side note, one time when I was a teen after my MMA practice, I went to Walmart in my Gi with my shin guards, wrist guards, and chest guard still on (it's made of a foam like material but looks shiny. I'm sure a few people know what im talking about. It uses velcro to strap on) and it felt so normal/natural. It felt practical. I could shop and take care of business (or run my errands) and still be ready to tank damage in a fight against a few people. I was almost going to go to the bank like that as well but I decided against it. I had my friend with me who still had his Gi on but not the guards.  

Now imagune the attention we would have gotten in armor made from a type of metal. I already had eyes turning but I'm pretty sure security would have stopped me in plate armor. 

I'm tempted to say yes, but I think there are a few big caveats.

1. Just how much more or less do the women's clothes cost compared to the men's equivalent? There's no point in having more options if you can't afford them.
  2. I also noticed that women in general are judged more for what they wear compared to men, something that one of the male TV hosts in Australia picked up when he did a year-long experiment. Having more options may sound good, but may not be as such if the expectations are accordingly higher.

Gay people as well, on average...but yes. You women have more clothing options. And we wonder why girls clothes cost more to launder. Almost like them fancy lady clothes are different or something.