How many worlds exist in Fire Emblem? (WARNING: speculation)

GrandeRampel

Sooooo... if someone doesn't want Loki's 5* lv40 dialogue spoiled, I suggest you close this topic right now.

For those who remained. What are the nine worlds that Loki is blabbering about? Under what logic are they counting?

When they differentiate worlds and Outrealms I think they mean the Outrealms like the ones in Fates were the kids grew up, who are so small and pointless there's no reason to call them Worlds.

But then what are those worlds? We know that things like Nifl and Muspell are called kingdoms, they are not worlds. The world Heroes takes place in is Zenith. just 1 world.

According to the game the only thing that counts as alternate worlds are the ones the heroes from the FE games come from.

Obviously we can't count every single game as a world because that's more than 9 and counting Birthright and Conquest, or Blazing Blade and Binding Blade as 2 different worlds is dumb.

The game is being dumb when it even suggests that. But then... I actually took the time to think what the 9 worlds are and I think I might be onto something.

Let's start with saying that Awakening, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Genealogy, Thracia and Echoes all take place in the same world, as do FE1, 2 and 3 obviously.

A second world is the one in which Binding Blade and Blazing Blade take place.

The world in which Sacred Stones takes place is number 3.

Then we have Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. They are in world 4.

World 5 is where Hoshido and Nohr are.

World number 6 is Zenith, where Heroes takes place.

I know little about Fire Emblem Warriors. But I have to assume that the kingdom the blonde twins rule is in its own world. World number 7

Some of you may object that Tokyo Mirage Session is such a whacky spin-off that it shouldn't count. It shouldn't be canon. But the thing is, Fire Emblem Heroes comes in our help and CONFIRMS that the world of Tokyo Mirage Session is canon. Because TMS takes place on Earth, in our world. And we know that our world is canon in Fire Emblem lore because Kiran comes from that world. OUR WORLD IS WOLRD NUMBER 8 IN THE FIRE EMBLEM MULTIVERSE! 

But this is were we stop. We are 1 world short of a complete collection. Except... we are not!

Fire Emblem: Three Houses is coming, everyone knows it's coming. And there's no reason to believe it's not in its own world (inb4 it takes place in Magvel in the future and my theory dies).

IS is making 3 Houses, it will come out next year, and it's a no brainer to take characters from that game and put them in Heroes, perhaps even before the game comes out if Faye is any indication.

So it makes perfect sense to plan the story for Heroes in advance knowing that the world of 3 Houses is coming. And just like that, everything falls into place, everything is consistent.

It's confirmed that there are 9 (N I N E) worlds in Fire Emblem. Just nine.

But wait! You may object that Brave Veronica says that she comes from a different world from the one of regular Veronica. That makes it world number 10. Except... I think that when she says "different world" she means "different timeline". Every decision that changes the flow of history creates a different timeline. It's what Lucina told us. There is a clear difference from the same world, with some differences caused by the actions of its inhabitants and a world that looks nothing like the previous one.

I know this is very complicated, but it's actually the foundation on which FEH is built. Because if not for the existence of different timelines nothing in the game would make sense.

How come I can receive letters from another summoner? Shouldn't Kiran be the only summoner? Answer: different timelines. There is a timeline in which Anna waited a second too long before using Breidablik and a different summoner appeared. 

How come I have 130 Hinatas in my Order of Heroes? How many Hinatas exists? Answer: an infinite number, just like the infinite number of timelines.

I actually really like the theory that says every time we start a Fire Emblem game, we create a different timeline. Because the growths of our units won't be exactly the same, we won't take the same exact number of turns to complete a map, we may decide to recruit Deen instead of Sonya, or we may lose some units and not reset. Of course this theory is heavily based on the theory about how the Pokémon Multiverse works, but it's a nice theory nonetheless and it makes too much sense to ignore.

It may even explain the weird alts we complain about. Eirika with Gleipnir? She comes from a timeline in which an experienced player was having way too much fun with the Dark Magic Glitch.

Bunny Lucina? Well, we saved the world from Grima, of course the Lucina who is still a baby will grow up to be an happier princess that enjoys silly things like that.

Different worlds + different timelines are the answer to everything. Of course not everyone will like such an answer, but it is the answer the game gave us.

Personally I really like that IS may decide to use Fire Emblem Heroes (the only spin-off they have total control on, without Atlus or Koei-Tecmo in the way) to answer some very big questions about how the Fire Emblem Universe works as a whole, and maybe I'm hoping too much, but I think they may do more of this kind of stuff in the future. Like explain what the heck is going on with the Cipher original characters? Please IS?

Anyway, I just thought of something silly. Some time time ago Akira Toriyama decided to drop a BIG piece of Dragon Ball lore out of nowhere by telling us how many universes exist in the Dragon Ball canon. And now IS decides to do the same and randomly drop a huge information like it's nothing.

IS: "Yeah, there are 9 worlds, or something. But let's go back to the important stuff now: we heard that you have some complaints about the arena works and we..."

Anyway I want to hear what you all think about this matter. Are there really only nine worlds? Or IS just got drunk again and is blabbering nonsense?

Edited by GrandeRampel

Sounds more to me like a reference to the Nordic Nine Realms (Asgard, Midgard, Hel, etc.), it's not like FE is shy from using that sort of stuff. I mean, it comes from someone named Loki, who comes from a place called Muspell(heim), which was one of the realms in Norse mythology.

As fitting as it could look grouping all the previous games (and the upcoming Three Houses) into nine separate worlds, that isn't really going to last if the series continues. Unless they state every future game takes place in the same world as any of the previous works. As such, I don't think the Nine Realms thing is a references to FE worlds.

Though who knows.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sounds more to me like a reference to the Nordic Nine Realms (Asgard, Midgard, Hel, etc.), it's not like FE is shy from using that sort of stuff. I mean, it comes from someone named Loki, who comes from a place called Muspell(heim), which was one of the realms in Norse mythology.

Damn, I didn't know that. I suck at norse mythology. But I really hope that's not what Loki meant. Games that take themselves seriously shouldn't talk about things that don't exist or break the fourth wall. It reminds me of that old Pokédex entry that said Raichu's electric attacks are so strong they can kill an Indian Elephant. There are no elephants in the Pokémon world, and as far as we know there is no region called India, WTF are you talking about Pokédex? 

Stuff like that breaks the immersion and I hate it, so I hope Loki's remarks actually mean something related to the lore. If not the lore of FE as a whole, at least the lore of Heroes. Like she actually meant the kingdoms of Zenith and there are 5 more of them after Askr, Embla, Muspell and Nifl. Which was my second theory anyway.

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As fitting as it could look grouping all the previous games (and the upcoming Three Houses) into nine separate worlds, that isn't really going to last if the series continues. Unless they state every future game takes place in the same world as any of the previous works. As such, I don't think the Nine Realms thing is a references to FE worlds.

Though who knows.

Actually the solution to that problem is simple. After such a long time since they last did it IS is planning to make a se-(pre-mid-)quel that takes place in the same world as 3 Houses. Like Radiant Dawn, Blazing Blade or Gaiden.

And even if that's not the case, we don't know how long they will take to make the next game after 3 Houses that isn't a remake. By then FEH might be dead or the campaign finished, so it will no longer matter if the lore they created adds up. Or if the app remains alive and well for years and years they can still easily find a loop hole.

Like:

"Ooh, a new world was created. There are 10 worlds now. I wonder what we will find in this newborn world"

Or: 

"We thought only 9 worlds existed but there is actually a tenth one"

These are just what I came up with in a second they will have more time to think and "professional writers".

Or atleast I hope...

16 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Damn, I didn't know that. I suck at norse mythology. But I really hope that's not what Loki meant. Games that take themselves seriously shouldn't talk about things that don't exist or break the fourth wall. It reminds me of that old Pokédex entry that said Raichu's electric attacks are so strong they can kill an Indian Elephant. There are no elephants in the Pokémon world, and as far as we know there is no region called India, WTF are you talking about Pokédex? 

Stuff like that breaks the immersion and I hate it, so I hope Loki's remarks actually mean something related to the lore. If not the lore of FE as a whole, at least the lore of Heroes. Like she actually meant the kingdoms of Zenith and there are 5 more of them after Askr, Embla, Muspell and Nifl. Which was my second theory anyway.

To be fair, in the oldest Pokémon games (Gen I specially), they were set on actual Earth. Most of the references even kept for Kanto's Gen III remakes. The Pewter Museum had an old man that mentioned the Apollo 11 Moon Landing up to the exact date, the same museum had a model of the Columbia Shuttle (this reference was removed from the remakes for obvious reasons), Lt. Surge is American, a scientist from Silph Co. mentions the company has a branch in Russia, the journal in the Pokémon Mansion states Mew was found in Guyana, etc. It was only in around Gen III when they went for their world being an alternate version of our own. Ironically, it was Gen III that added the Indian Elephant comment to Raichu's dex description (also Ghastly's, by the way). So at the time they retcon the Pokémon World to not be Earth, they added more references to it.

Personally, I think that may be it. Does she actually refers to them as "Worlds" with that word?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

37 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I just ignore FEH, Fates was a clusterf#$k in regards to the children characters world and the bubble they live in.

You're focusing too much on something that really doesn't matter to much. 

Well of course we all understand that this is just a cross-over game. And even the main series at the end of the day is just a series of videogames.

Still this is the Heroes sub-forum and it's fun to speculate, even about minor things.

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

To be fair, in the oldest Pokémon games (Gen I specially), they were set on actual Earth. Most of the references even kept for Kanto's Gen III remakes. The Pewter Museum had an old man that mentioned the Apollo 11 Moon Landing up to the exact date, the same museum had a model of the Columbia Shuttle (this reference was removed from the remakes for obvious reasons), Lt. Surge is American, a scientist from Silph Co. mentions the company has a branch in Russia, the journal in the Pokémon Mansion states Mew was found in Guyana, etc. It was only in around Gen III when they went for their world being an alternate version of our own. Ironically, it was Gen III that added the Indian Elephant comment to Raichu's dex description (also Ghastly's, by the way). So at the time they retcon the Pokémon World to not be Earth, they added more references to it.

Personally, I think that may be it. Does she actually refers to them as "Worlds" with that word?

She does indeed refer to them as "worlds".

Loki.png

2 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

When they differentiate worlds and Outrealms I think they mean the Outrealms like the ones in Fates were the kids grew up, who are so small and pointless there's no reason to call them Worlds.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah, I am pretty sure she is referring to the nine realms of Yggdrasil, the world tree. However, they borrow things pretty loosely so it is not always accurate. It is mostly just to make stuff sound cool in my opinion.

For example, Loki is actually a dude in Norse mythology, but he can shift shape and turn into a female. Thökk is one of Loki's disguises in mythology, and it is not actually a staff. Similarly, Sinmara is Surtr's wife in Norse Mythology, not an axe.

24 minutes ago, XRay said:

Loki is actually a dude in Norse mythology, but he can shift shape and turn into a female. Thökk is one of Loki's disguises in mythology, and it is not actually a staff. Similarly, Sinmara is Surtr's wife in Norse Mythology, not an axe.

That just raises a number of questions, specifically if they're THAT attached to their weapons as Laevatein is to hers so much that she named herself after her weapon, but then we'd just be WAAAY overthinking the inner workings of a game that probably didn't put that much detailed thought into making cool sounding names for everyone.

...oh that's also my overall opinion on the matter. It could just be the 9 realms of Yggdrasil adapted into a single throwaway line, or it could be a subtle reference to the number of worlds that we could possibly be summoning our Heroes from, which begs to question when we can summon Rowan, Lianna, and Darios...

Side thought, couldn't there not actually be a Warriors world and that world actually in fact be the world of the Achanea world remakes, so the first world is Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of the Holy War, and Thracia 776, while the Remake world is Shadow Dragon, NMotE, Echoes, as well as Awakening and possible Genealogy + Thracia remakes? I'm all for the possibility of getting the World of Jugdral released in the west officially.

28 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...oh that's also my overall opinion on the matter. It could just be the 9 realms of Yggdrasil adapted into a single throwaway line, or it could be a subtle reference to the number of worlds that we could possibly be summoning our Heroes from, which begs to question when we can summon Rowan, Lianna, and Darios...

I am pretty sure the nine realms that Loki is referring to is one Outrealm with multiple worlds in it. The Outrealms (as in the multiverse) contain multiple Outrealms (universes), and the "Yggrdrasil" (I am just making this name up, I am not actually sure what Loki's Outrealm is called) that Loki is from is just one of many Yggdrasils.

From how I interpret it, basically what Loki is saying is:

"You could rule the nine worlds and every conceivable Outrealm..."
"You could rule this universe and every conceivable universe..."

The red refers to her Outrealm/universe that she came from, while the blue refers to the Outrealms/multiverse. Most Heroes will be from summoned from the blue universes, since outside of the original characters, none of the Heroes are from the red universe.

Edited by XRay

38 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am pretty sure the nine realms that Loki is referring to is one Outrealm with multiple worlds in it. The Outrealms (as in the multiverse) contain multiple Outrealms (universes), and the "Yggrdrasil" (I am just making this name up, I am not actually sure what Loki's Outrealm is called) that Loki is from is just one of many Yggdrasils.

The red refers to her Outrealm/universe that she came from, while the blue refers to the Outrealms/multiverse. Most Heroes will be from summoned from the blue universes, since outside of the original characters, none of the Heroes are from the red universe.

I... do not claim to understand anything being said whatsoever, but I think I get it. Something like a tree, where each branch has its own smaller branches, which each has its own even smaller branches, and all over each leaf would be it's own world... makes the name Yggdrasil, The World Tree, make a lot more sense. We each have our own Yggdrasil branch, if not our own Yggdrasil among a Yggdrasil forest. I need to simplify what I'm trying to understand, shush

...one question I'd like to pose, what do you think is happening to all the worlds we summon these heroes from? I mean, it does not sound like we are simply copying each hero from their world, but rather taking the actual person (or spirit essence... thing... if your a 1st gen Genealogy) right from their homeworld. Will there even be a world left for them to return to when Askr's battle is over? Besides general units, we are taking actual leaders, generals, important figures, and even gods to sit in the barracks and wait to learn if they'll be used for good, sent home, or turned into a book (whatever the creation of Combat Manuals looks like in-universe).

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...one question I'd like to pose, what do you think is happening to all the worlds we summon these heroes from? I mean, it does not sound like we are simply copying each hero from their world, but rather taking the actual person (or spirit essence... thing... if your a 1st gen Genealogy) right from their homeworld. Will there even be a world left for them to return to when Askr's battle is over? Besides general units, we are taking actual leaders, generals, important figures, and even gods to sit in the barracks and wait to learn if they'll be used for good, sent home, or turned into a book (whatever the creation of Combat Manuals looks like in-universe).

I assume we send everyone back for good when the game closes, and we send them back to around the moment we summoned them from, so it is as if little or no time passed at all, and they may or may not remember their time with Kiran and the order of Heroes. Merging, inheriting, creating Combat Manuals, etc. are all referred to as sending them home, it is just that we get something other than Feathers.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Hey, I like this theory. It makes a lot of sense and is more satisfying than a random norse mythology reference that means nothing in the FEH world. Props to you.

9 hours ago, XRay said:

Yeah, I am pretty sure she is referring to the nine realms of Yggdrasil, the world tree. However, they borrow things pretty loosely so it is not always accurate. It is mostly just to make stuff sound cool in my opinion.

For example, Loki is actually a dude in Norse mythology, but he can shift shape and turn into a female. Thökk is one of Loki's disguises in mythology, and it is not actually a staff. Similarly, Sinmara is Surtr's wife in Norse Mythology, not an axe.

And the Ragnell is Gawain's wife in an Arthurian tale.

Ettard, the Japanese name for the Alondite, was the name of a lady who Pelleas was trying to win the heart of, but she turned him away every. Single. Time. He was so lovesick he would let himself be captured to see her, only for her to order he be dumped some distance away. Gawain agreed to help Pelleas, but then ended up sleeping with Ettard when they met (this particular version of Gawain is a bit underhanded and dirty). Pelleas wondered what was taking so long and found them in bed together snoozing away that night. Pelleas wanted to kill them, but restrained himself and instead left his sword on top of them so to say "I was here" . Ettard later tried to apologize and accept Pelleas's love, but he coldly turned his back on her and found a new love, I think it was a servant of the Lady of the Lake, or the LotL herself.

And this is why Ettard >>>>>>> Alondite for the name of the BK's sword. Heck Alondite isn't even right, it's Arondight, the sword of Lancelot. Most games I see get this spelled right, the darned rl Japanese-to-English issue and other phonetics got them here.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

15 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

It reminds me of that old Pokédex entry that said Raichu's electric attacks are so strong they can kill an Indian Elephant. There are no elephants in the Pokémon world, and as far as we know there is no region called India, WTF are you talking about Pokédex? 

It's worth noting that in addition to explicit mentions of real-life locations (ie. Lt. Surge being an American; Mew fossil first mentioned being found in Guyana of South America), the regions especially in the main series Pokemon titles are based off of real-life locations - Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions are based off of Kanto, Kansai, Kyushu, and Hokkaido regions in Japan respectively; Unova is mostly based off of New York City; Kalos is largely based off of France; and Alola is based off of Hawaii.

As somebody who is not familiar with Norse mythology, the worlds can be something like the following below based on stuff already in the game and presented as options in CYL polls:
1. FE1/11 + FE2/15 + FE3/12 + BSFE (Archanea + Valentia)
2. FE4+5 (Jugdral; possibly takes place long before the events in Marth's time)
3. FE6+7 (Elibe)
4. FE8 (Magvel)
5. FE9+10 (Tellius)
6. FE13 (Ylisse + Valm; ~2000 years after Marth's time)
7. FE14 (Hoshido + Nohr + Valla)
8. FE Warriors (lip service at best, given how we got Warriors-based special maps, though none of the OCs from that game were added or were available to be voted on)
9. Heroes

I can't count stuff like TMS#FE, Cipher, and Hasha no Tsurugi given how none of their original characters showed up as options to vote for in the CYL polls, let alone appear in the game.

Edited by Roflolxp54

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And this is why Ettard >>>>>>> Alondite for the name of the BK's sword. Heck Alondite isn't even right, it's Arondight, the sword of Lancelot. Most games I see get this spelled right, the darned rl Japanese-to-English issue and other phonetics got them here.

The reason why Alondite's and Ettard's names were switched and why Alondite is misspelled as such is because in Path of Radiance's internal data, the internal name of the Black Knight's sword was "ALONDITE".

The localization team was apparently too dumb to translate the name of the weapon itself or do a half-assed Google search to properly translate it as "Ettard" or even "Arondight".

But then again, this is most likely the same localization team responsible for "Double Bow" (possibly "Valfleche" or "Ballefleche" in Japanese), "Wishblade" ("Sehnsucht" in Japanese), and "Vague Katti" (likely "Vargr Katti" in Japanese to follow the pattern of Mani Katti and Sol Katti from Elibe).

And as for the internal name of "ALONDITE", this is the same development team that had the (pretty awesome-looking) spelling of "ZANEZPHTE" for "Sehnsucht". At least Owain would be proud.

Instead of going off CYL, I think we should go off more in universe explanations of worlds. Loki is a god of some sort, or at least is semi-omnipotent, so she could easily know stuff that we do not.

1 FE1/3/11/12, FE 2/15, FE 13, and I do subscribe to the theory that Tellius and Archanea occur on the same planet, so that adds FE9 and FE 10. Also Fates, since Chrom has to have heard of all this nonsense before, and I'd like to think that while we can time hop, world hopping is something only achievable with the special portals.

2 FE 4 and 5. While I like to think that Jugdral occurs on the same planet, there is next to no evidence for this theory of mine so I'll say it's a world by itself.

3 FE 6 and 7

4 FE 8. I really want FE 8 to share something with another game, but it's merely its own world

5 TMS. Now, as usual I do have my theories that TMS takes place within a very in the future version of the Archanea/Tellius/whatever the Fates continent is called world, since there are plentiful references to those games, and only FE1 and 13 characters appear, but I'll say it's separate for now.

6 Warriors. Warriors clearly takes place in a seperate world from everything else

7 As does Heroes, although I could buy that it shares a world with Warriors.

That leaves us at 7, and if we combine TMS with the largest world, put Heroes and Warriors together, and combine FE 8 with Elibe (Since I really just want to), we do come to 4 worlds, which could be reduced to 3 if Jugdral and Archanae combine. Assuming Three Houses takes place in an entirely new world, IS at least has one world left to play with, and at most 5.

14 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

2 FE 4 and 5. While I like to think that Jugdral occurs on the same planet, there is next to no evidence for this theory of mine so I'll say it's a world by itself.

What makes you think that? There is stuff point to the contrary. It's not really a theory, it's a confirmed thing.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What makes you think that? There is stuff point to the contrary. It's not really a theory, it's a confirmed thing.

A couple things in Awakening, and one or two random lines that I can't remember right now. Your language kind of confuses me, as you say that stuff points to the contrary, as in, it isn't true, but then say it's confirmed. I was under the impression that most people saw it as its own universe.

13 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

A couple things in Awakening, and one or two random lines that I can't remember right now. Your language kind of confuses me, as you say that stuff points to the contrary, as in, it isn't true, but then say it's confirmed. I was under the impression that most people saw it as its own universe.

What confirms it is that Naga appears in both Jugdral and Archanea (and Ylisse, duh). And before we start thinking stupid explanations like "Naga hops between worlds" it's easier to assume Jugdral, Valentia and Archanea are in the same world.

2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

As somebody who is not familiar with Norse mythology, the worlds can be something like the following below based on stuff already in the game and presented as options in CYL polls:
1. FE1/11 + FE2/15 + FE3/12 + BSFE (Archanea + Valentia)
2. FE4+5 (Jugdral; possibly takes place long before the events in Marth's time)
3. FE6+7 (Elibe)
4. FE8 (Magvel)
5. FE9+10 (Tellius)
6. FE13 (Ylisse + Valm; ~2000 years after Marth's time)
7. FE14 (Hoshido + Nohr + Valla)
8. FE Warriors (lip service at best, given how we got Warriors-based special maps, though none of the OCs from that game were added or were available to be voted on)
9. Heroes

I can't count stuff like TMS#FE, Cipher, and Hasha no Tsurugi given how none of their original characters showed up as options to vote for in the CYL polls, let alone appear in the game.

The problem is that even if TMS was never made as a game, we still have to account for the world Kiran came from. That's one of the first things that Heroes establishes, when Kiran talks about skyscrapers and cars. I guess that we could argue if it should be counted as one world or not. They could go either way, maybe even considering the world Kiran comes from as super special and different from the others since, let's be honest, nobody else will be summoned from our world. 

Inb4 Loki comes from our world or some other bullshit plot twist.

I'm pretty sure the "nine worlds" refers specifically to Norse mythology. The worlds of Akaneia, etc. are all considered "Outrealms" relative to Zenith and would fall under the "and every conceivable Outrealm" half of the sentence.

And the "nine worlds" of Norse mythology aren't something that is necessarily an out-of-universe reference. Niflheim and Muspelheim are two of them, corresponding Nifl and Muspell in Heroes. Zenith, where Askr and Embla are located, likely corresponds to Midgard of Norse mythology, and it is mentioned during the story that Nifl is world separate from Zenith, but connected.

13 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

He mean's it's been confirmed that Jugdral and Akaneia are on the same planet.

3 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

What confirms it is that Naga appears in both Jugdral and Archanea (and Ylisse, duh).

What confirms this is that it's specifically mentioned (somewhere, I don't remember the source) that Judgral and Akaneia are on the same planet. I believe we even know which direction from Akaneia to sail to reach Jugdral.

7 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

The problem is that even if TMS was never made as a game, we still have to account for the world Kiran came from. That's one of the first things that Heroes establishes, when Kiran talks about skyscrapers and cars. I guess that we could argue if it should be counted as one world or not. They could go either way, maybe even considering the world Kiran comes from as super special and different from the others since, let's be honest, nobody else will be summoned from our world. 

Hm, that does mean that within the FE world, a version of Earth does exist. Since TMS seems pretty accurate to the world, or at the very least has many of the things described in Heroes, it could be speculated that Kiran comes from the TMS universe. It does make sense in the "TMS is part of the FE universe, while our Earth isn't" sort of way. So with that, we could link Heroes to Archanae. But that leads me to something that I had glossed over mentally. Worlds in this situation doesn't actually refer to planets, it refers to the inner universe, which is part of the outer universe. In terms that are simpler, it's like a galaxy in comparison to the universe, just a part of the whole. I realize in hindsight that the right term is multiverse, so yeah.

This leaves us with 

Universe 1: FE1/3/11/12, FE 2/15, FE 4 and 5, FE 9 and 10, and TMS all occur on the same planet, with a possible prominent link with the Heroes-verse. I'm pretty sure the Tellius is north of Archanea/Valentia, and Jugdral is probably west of Archanea. TMS would have to occur in a modern version of Archanea, since the only characters who appear are from FE1 and FE13, both of which occured on that continent, so it makes some sense that they would be confined to that continent. Fire Emblem Fates occurs on a continent that I'm just going to say is south of all of that, or possibly some version of Valentia/Archanea that split, similar to Pangaea.

Universe 2: FE 6 and FE 7. At this point, the first universe is getting pretty full, and I'm pretty sure that nothing links the two games to another universe. Also, the Scouring would be something that would be talked about in myth form, and a great flood already occurred, so it makes sense that they're separate.

Universe 3: While it makes sense that FE 8 would be with FE6 and 7, it's still separate if I'm not wrong.

Universe 4: Warriors is clearly its own thing, although Heroes could be a part of it, and it would make some sense. Perhaps some property in this universe makes it so other universes tend to come into this one.

Universe 5: Where Heroes might be

Yeah, that's what I meant. As for the exact evidence, this very site has it. Articles like this one explain quite clearly that the events of Genealogy happened in the distant past from Archanea's, and that it's merely happening in a different continent.

10 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

Universe 1: FE1/3/11/12, FE 2/15, FE 4 and 5, FE 9 and 10, and TMS all occur on the same planet, with a possible prominent link with the Heroes-verse. I'm pretty sure the Tellius is north of Archanea/Valentia, and Jugdral is probably west of Archanea. TMS would have to occur in a modern version of Archanea, since the only characters who appear are from FE1 and FE13, both of which occured on that continent, so it makes some sense that they would be confined to that continent. Fire Emblem Fates occurs on a continent that I'm just going to say is south of all of that, or possibly some version of Valentia/Archanea that split, similar to Pangaea.

Why are you grouping TMS in there? I think it's made quite clear in there that the mirages (which include the FE chaarcters) come from a different world. There's also the whole Illusory World deal which is also treated as it's own thing. Not to mention, TMS is meant to take place on Earth. No way it can be a modern version of Archanea since... well, it's Earth.

As for Tellius... I'm pretty syre Priam's existence and the whole "Ike traveled to another world" story debunks that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As for Tellius... I'm pretty syre Priam's existence and the whole "Ike traveled to another world" story debunks that.

I thought Priam existing only proved that, since that's probably a descendant of Ike's through Mist. Even if Ike traveled to another world, Mist certainly stayed put.

2 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

I thought Priam existing only proved that, since that's probably a descendant of Ike's through Mist. Even if Ike traveled to another world, Mist certainly stayed put.

Not quite. The dialogue from Priam's paralogue goes:

Chrom
Indeed. But could a descendant of the Radiant Hero truly reside here? I still have my doubts.
Robin
What all do you know about this Radiant Hero, anyway?
Chrom
Only what the legends tell—that he's an unparalleled warrior from another world. They say he felled thousands with a divine blade blessed by Ashera herself.

Even if it's a legend, the fact it's stated Ike came from another world still means something. Besides, considering the Outrealm Gate exists, in what other context is "another world" being used here, then?

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Even if it's a legend, the fact it's stated Ike came from another world still means something. Besides, considering the Outrealm Gate exists, in what other context is "another world" being used here, then?

Yeah, I really don't have much of a clue. Although it does still point to them being in the same universe, probably different planets connected by the Outrealm gate. Chrom clearly knows of Ashera, similar to the myths of Hoshido and Nohr, so they do have to occur within the same universe at some point.