Is it the dawn B^iga?

Blazecap2212

Thankfully it's not a bird(or DIO). Memes aside this is how I think a dawn brigade would go.

Here are the things to keep in mind:

1. They will ALL have trainee BST( gen 2 infantry BSt + 6 from that trainee status)
  2. And this is the most important their weapons!( you'll understand soon)
  3. This is MY own speculation and I try my best to make it as realist as possibly. That being said this is MY thoughts on how they should be handled and you can feel free to disagree. 

Now let's begin 

The theme to go along with this banner would be the "hmny of righteousness" from RD. This needs no explanation as it's not only a great theme but's notable for playing in Act 1(where you play as the DB) 

• Edward
Spoiler

5bd0f89de3265_FEHUnitBuilder-Edward.thumb.png.0b4e619bc3567a2cde46e67534ebcc07.png

• The main thing with our good boy eddie is that has the best offensives of 40/40 because of his growths in RD
  • Wrath is there because that's what he had in RD and Tempest blade is a nod to that very weapon he gets in a base conversation in 3-13. 
  • The biggest draw back is that his bulk in that it's fine and it's the sweets spots it needs to
  • Tempest Blade+: Unit can attack regardless of range. +1 to cooldown charge 
  • Leonardo
Spoiler

5bd0e9c22dc4b_FEHUnitBuilder-Leonardo(1).thumb.png.8ad87b139b9db28c823db51e352dde02.png

• Has the best offence out of any other archer in the game.
  • Windsweep is a reference to his cancel skill he had in RD
  • Warding stance and guard bow reflects his "High" res growth in RD
  • Nolan
Spoiler

5bcfd6cb64cf7_FEHUnitBuilder-Nolan.thumb.png.0d7bfe055a10713907fbc5a143cf7fe7.png

• Poleaxe is a nod to RD's Poleaxes(in name only) 
  • Steady posture fits with Nolan and his stat line
  • Hardy Bearing is a direct callback to his Nihil skill
  • Close Guard is also fits with his Earth affinity(which gave lots of evasion) translates to more Def and Res.(you can even say "within two spaces" requirements are also fit the support system in RD)
  • Aran
Spoiler

5bd0e65538df7_FEHUnitBuilder-Aran(1).thumb.png.378a482824aa568804b27f6dc867058d.png

• Wishblade is there because I think he needs it more than a Nep alt(which would be unnecessary) or Devdan/Danved(not likely getting in anythime soon) and the two other bosses you fight that actually use the wishblade are absent from CYL polls(let me remind you Lilith, ike's mom, guinevere(both child and adult), and "brigand boss" are also on this poll.).
  • BTW Wishblade: built-in DC and -1 cooldown count
  • Study stance is there to reflect hi high str and def growths
  • Qr4 is there mostly for power creep.
  • Even res wave I put on just because.

Overall I don't think I am close to what there actually states and skills will end up being. 

Also I know before you comment I did't forget their preference weapons. I just like the idea of them not getting their weapons until later(sort of mirrors how they did't get them until act 3) in weapon refinery.

I may make a separate post on this(if I remember). Hope you enjoyed looking into my take on the DW.

First off, Edward, Leo, and Nolan would have their unique weapons. Edward the Caladbolg, which would be a personal weapon that gave a large boost to one stat, I'm going to say resistance since I believe we haven't gotten a plus res sword, most likely with a plus 1 effect. With that, I'd probably lower Ed's speed by a few points and put that into his res, making him a decent sword mage counter. Wrath and Astra makes sense. I would probably go with Brazen Atk/Res in this case, and Odd Res wave.

Leo gets the Lughnasadh, which since it gave speed in the original it makes sense to make him a speedy archer. Windsweep slightly cancels out his great speed, so I'd replace that with some personal skill, or maybe a cancel could come with the bow, something like "If Leo uses a special on a foe, they can't counterattack, only Leo, only for that turn". I'd give him Desperation, maybe make it busted with Desperation 4. Everything else is fine.

Nolan gets the Tarvos, obviously. That would give him a defense bonus, and maybe it gives Allies in two spaces Distant Guard 2/3(or whatever it's called). Otherwise, aside from maybe reducing his speed a bit, Nolan is pretty good.

Aran, uh, yeah he seems absolutely busted. Despite his low speed, which doesn't matter since he'll basically always be doubling with QR 4, he also has a built in DC, making him almost always counter, and +1 means he'll be throwing off Ignis almost every time he enters combat. I don't think he'd have Even Res wave, probably Even/Odd Def wave. I don't think he'd have Sturdy Stance. It fits him well, but we just got a unit with that skill, so it seems redundant.

You say that they would wait until weapon refinery, except they're already so good that weapon refinery would make them absolutely broken, so they shouldn't wait. I'd wager with stats like those, FEH would stop being worked on before they were refined. 

This thread is used for fan-made Heroes characters:

There's zero reason to not give them their exclusive weapons right off the bat. Characters are getting new exclusive weapons because they are becoming out-classed by newer characters, not because they were planned to get exclusive weapons from the get-go.

Also, Tempest Blade's effect is physically impossible due to the swipe UI.

3 hours ago, DarthR0xas said:

First off, Edward, Leo, and Nolan would have their unique weapons. Edward the Caladbolg, which would be a personal weapon that gave a large boost to one stat, I'm going to say resistance since I believe we haven't gotten a plus res sword, most likely with a plus 1 effect. With that, I'd probably lower Ed's speed by a few points and put that into his res, making him a decent sword mage counter. Wrath and Astra makes sense. I would probably go with Brazen Atk/Res in this case, and Odd Res wave.

Audhulma.

Why give them all the trainee status? Why the eagerness to encourage powercreep?

I don't think we need gen 3 stats characters just yet. It annoys me already that there is such a thing as a trainee bst bonus.