Is it possible to get Kieran without Oscar in Maniac Mode

A Boy

So I know that Kieran and the others have to escape to be recruited, but I don't have Oscar and he's the only one who can turn Kieran into an ally. I was wondering if there is somehow any other way to get him otherwise I'm extremely screwed.

If the prison door was opened and he survived Ch 10 *

In Maniac Mode (Japanese version only), you also need to make Kieran, Brom and Nephenee escape the map as well

You might be out of luck then but you could also try Rescuing Kieran with someone (if possible) and have that character Escape while holding him.

EDIT: Mordecai has 33 WT just like Kieran. Chapter 10 has a "Statue Frag" item you can obtain. Use it on Mordecai and he should be able to Rescue Kieran.

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

13 hours ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

EDIT: Mordecai has 33 WT just like Kieran. Chapter 10 has a "Statue Frag" item you can obtain. Use it on Mordecai and he should be able to Rescue Kieran.

I believe it's never possible to rescue mounted units in the Tellius games, regardless of weight/con. You could potentially shove/smite him to the escape point though, but I don't know if he would leave on his own.

11 hours ago, Tables said:

I believe it's never possible to rescue mounted units in the Tellius games, regardless of weight/con. You could potentially shove/smite him to the escape point though, but I don't know if he would leave on his own.

That's so lame that you can't rescue mounted units...

Doesn't look like it's possible to shove them to the exit., you have to shove him past these stairs and then the layout of the map doesn't give you a position from which to push him vertically enough so that he lands on the escape tiles.

That's unfortunate then. No Oscar = No Kieran on Maniac Mode.

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque