Maid Army in Revelation?

Vaximillian

I just had a weirdbrilliant idea.

Is it possible to have a maid army—that is, entire deployment limit or close to that—in, say, Revelation at any point in time?

Felicia and Flora are obvious, and so is Corrin with troubadour talent. Elise can go maid naturally, being a troubadour, and Effie can reclass into troubadour. Rhajat can go maid, I guess, if she marries Corrin with troubadour talent, and it won’t even matter that it screws me out of Kana because he won’t be able to become a maid anyway. Camilla can A+ with Elise for her class set.

Any other possibilities I’ve overlooked? Who else can reclass into maid/troubadour? How can I maximise my A+ reclassing potential?

Here's a sample maid team that shows how far you can take this:

• Felicia - Naturally a maid
  • Elise - Maid through promotion
  • Flora - Naturally a maid
  • Effie - Reclass and then promote
  • Charlotte - Reclass and promote
  • Female Avatar - With troubadour talent
  • Jakob's Wife (e.g. Oboro) - Via partner seal with Jakob
  • Nyx - Via partner seal with Leo
  • All Friends of Felicia (Hana and Peri) - Friendship seal; with friendship seals, many different units can get A+ rank with one unit, so Hana and Peri can both potentially friendship seal with Felicia at the same time
  • All Friends of Elise (Sakura, Azura, Camilla) - Friendship seal
  • Rhajat - Partner seal with female avatar for max efficiency
  • Caeldori - Partner seal with Shigure; reason being is they are both Sky Knights, and Shigure's secondary is troubadour, so he'll give her that class line
  • Felicia's Daughter (e.g. Ophelia) - Through inheritance
  • Elise's Daughter (e.g. Velouria) - Through inheritance
  • Dwyer's Wife (e.g. Mitama) - Partner seal
  • Forrest's Wife (e.g. Nina) - Partner seal

With this, you have a potential pool of nineteen maids.  More than enough to make a viable team.

I love making teams of units that all just use one class.

EDIT: Forgot Leo could give troubadour to a mage.

Edited by Ertrick36

41 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How can I maximise my A+ reclassing potential?

Hana (A+ Felicia)

Peri (A+ Felicia)

Sakura (A+ Elise)

Camilla (A+ Elise)

Azura (A+ Elise)

Anna (DLC)

If you didn't mind temporarily fielding a guy, you could use Jakob, Forrest, and Dwyer to get three more Maids. And Leo can give Nyx Maid. Felicia can also give her child Maid.

Which should give you:

1. Maidin
  2. Maidlotte
  3. Maidse
  4. Maidfe
  5. Maidjat
  6. Maidicia
  7. Maideri
  8. Maidana
  9. Maidora
  10. Maidmilla
  11. Maidzura
  12. Maidkura
  13. Maidyx
  14. Jakob!WifeyMaid-
  15. Forrest!WifeyMaid-
  16. Dwyer!WifeyMaid-
  17. Elise!DaughterMaid-
  18. Felicia!DaughterMaid-
  19. Maidnna
  20. Maideldori

I think 16 or 18 is the max deployment slots in Rev, that should just barely work with males giving Ss.

Actually there are more, 20. And someone beat me to the punch.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

41 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

With this, you have a potential pool of eighteen maids.

Amazing write-up, thank you! I guess it’s maiding time for me then, after I complete my current Birthright run with a sniper to kinshi Corrin.
(on normal classic because I’m that much of a casual)

40 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I think 16 or 18 is the max deployment slots in Rev, that should just barely work with the inclusions.

Well, Anna isn’t an option for me due to no DLC but this list works well enough for me as well. Thank you!

13 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Not like this would be a problem with Rev, the mode isn't exactly balanced for the higher difficulties (or balanced at all). Honestly even with a little grind, Rev isn't very fun on Lunatic or Hard, so relaxing and engaging in a fantasy team of your desires is perfectly fine. Have your Maiden Heaven.

Which gets me thinking of my own monoclass run- Procession of the Greater Vehicle: Descent of the Living Buddhas/Bodhisattvas. All Great Masters.

I could use:

1. Great Master of Fate
  2. Tantric Consort of the Great Master of Fate
  3. Great Master of Trolling
  4. Great Master of the Kitsune
  5. Great Master of (Not) Perfection
  6. Great Master of Mature Immaturity
  7. Great Master of Unluckiness 
  8. Great Master of Not Being Mori Motonari Great Master of the Winds and Awesome Base Stats (this is Rev I'm considering)
  9. Great Master of the Heart of the Miko of Cherry Blossoms
  10. Great Master of the Womb of the Miko of Cherry Blossoms
  11. Great Master of the Heart of the Miko of the Somnolescent Written Word
  12. Great Master of the Womb of the Songstress of Waves and the Seed of the Great Master of Trolling
  13. Great Master of Cuteness and the Heart of the Samurai of Flowers
  14. Great Master of the Seed of Cuteness and the Womb of the Samurai of Flowers

I think that is it. What a poor showing, only twelve. Nope, forgot HinataxHana, another two, 14, yay!

Or maybe I should do a limited-class run, not just one. I was thinking the Hoshidan Zibatsu Alliance- all Blacksmiths, Merchants, and Mechanists, perhaps in coalition with the underpaid domestic service sector of Nohr so as to have access to Staffs. Basically all the classes that make no sense doing battle. And for a little more fun- no using anyone who uses Ninja for Mechanist.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Amazing write-up, thank you! I guess it’s maiding time for me then, after I complete my current Birthright run with a sniper to kinshi Corrin.

I'm assuming that you don't mind mixing in some grinding?

Because you will almost certainly need to grind if you want to be able to do this in the first place.  It should be stupidly easy to grind skirmishes on Normal mode, so even without DLC it's perfectly viable.  That is, unless you plan to have the units level normally until promotion, and then have them all reclass to Maid, because then you won't need to give everyone a bunch of healing rods/staves.

3 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'm assuming that you don't mind mixing in some grinding?

Because you will almost certainly need to grind if you want to be able to do this in the first place.

Obviously, I’m fine with the grind. I definitely won’t be able to complete all the supports necessary if playing normally anyway, and it’s promising to be crazy fun roflstomping everything with a horde of maids.

• 1 month later...

@Ertrick36 @Interdimensional Observer After lots of procrastination and everything, I’ve done it.
She procced Dragon Fang on the enemy phase, and I accidentally skipped the animation because I didn’t expect her to proc Dragon Fang:
unknown.png

I was going to take a screenshot with him at 4 HP but oh well:
unknown.png

Final stats of all my nineteen maids:
maidhem.jpg

This was much fun, honestly. A huge lot of fun strolling around and rolling over the chapters with an army of maids. Service with a smile, they say!

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This was much fun, honestly. A huge lot of fun strolling around and rolling over the chapters with an army of maids. Service with a smile, they say!

Beautiful! You cleaned house with Anankos (and Naga knows he needs assisted living). Hope he paid well, have you seen the mess he left his kingdom in? Ruins can get so dusty! Those who say it's part of the charm, are just too lazy to grab a feather duster. Cleanliness is next to sanity you know.

I tried to start my plans for a Great Master Revelation run by the way. Revelation is a little less bothersome on Normal, Icezumo is still as unpleasant as eating polar bear liver, but the rest isn't so bad. The mode wasn't balanced for difficulty, so why play it as a challenge instead of a fun time thing? The big issue for this run was that by picking Rev over BR, I was stuck with only 3 GMs until Azama showed up, so not until after Chapter 17. Oh well, Hinata surprisingly turned out decently.