Are you worried about Three Houses?

Roland

Are you worried about Three Houses?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How worried are you for Three Houses?

• Yes, I'm very worried.
    • I'm a little bit concerned.
    • No, not in the slightest.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'll be honest, there's not much game to worry about for me.

And it's December, so I actually am beginning to be concerned with the lack of information. Could it get delayed again?

I think another delay wouldn't surprise me at this point... After all, I called that it was gonna get delayed in the past, so I don't see much reason to not expect another, with the fact they've been eerily silent about it.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'll be honest, there's not much game to worry about for me.

And it's December, so I actually am beginning to be concerned with the lack of information. Could it get delayed again?

It's entirely possible. It has to release 2019, and I'd say that Nintendo is pushing hard for it to be the heavy-hitter in the first half of the year, while Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime 4 are the two big games of the second half. I also imagine at this point that not the entire staff is working on it, or at some point they're going to start working on the very likely 2020 FE entry, seeing as it's going to be the franchise's 30th anniversary, and most companies use that to release a big game. Of course, most of that is getting into heavy speculation territory, and Spring is very vague, so it really could release anytime from March to early June.

10 hours ago, Guest Lae said:

Y'all need to chill out god damn...its not even winter yet and some here are already calling another delay.... just wait till next years direct geez?.....

Highly illogical. The lack of information is something I see as extremely concerning.

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Highly illogical. The lack of information is something I see as extremely concerning.

That's makes NO sense whatsoever not surprising?....

6 minutes ago, Guest Lae said:

That's makes NO sense whatsoever not surprising?....

Makes more sense than trying to be positive when IS has been hush-hush about the game for Duma knows how long, that much is certain... FFS, it's December, and we have bupkis on the game still. Far as I'm concerned, I'm justified in being worried.

Edited by Shadow Mir

10 hours ago, Guest Lae said:

Y'all need to chill out god damn...its not even winter yet and some here are already calling another delay.... just wait till next years direct geez?.....

Agreed....Smash and Pokemon are the big focuses this year we got a trailer that had gameplay at E3 compare to anything else coming/potentially coming next year. Why show more when the spotlight's clearly not on it atm. Also yeah the fact that's its not even Q1 yet makes this more silly of concern....

27 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Makes more sense than trying to be positive when IS has been hush-hush about the game for Duma knows how long, that much is certain... FFS, it's December, and we have bupkis on the game still. 

You DO realize other upcoming games are WAY more silent than this game. While we at least got a full gameplay trailer and little summary of this game while we know "bupkis" about Pokemon 2019, Animal Crossing, Bayonetta 3, Luigi's Mansion 3, Metroid Prime 4 etc. People are much more worried if Metroid Prime 4 will even make it to 2019 than FE16. 

"Oh no! It's as if Pokemon Let's Go and Smash Ultimate were the main marketed focus of later half of 2018 to hit the next Switch goals and is still being focused on until 2019 to get more info on next years new games in a likely January direct who knew!" But really calm down people it's not an illusion. Be grateful we got a complete gameplay trailer with some info and didn't get a generic jpeg image of the series title with a slapped on "2019" on it *wink wink*. With that being said we got a season window from March-June(most likely won't be in june. April or May at best). Once the next direct comes and more of Three Houses is shown famitsu and gameplay videos will flood till you don't want anymore.

1 hour ago, Guest Lae said:

You DO realize other upcoming games are WAY more silent than this game. While we at least got a full gameplay trailer and little summary of this game while we know "bupkis" about Pokemon 2019, Animal Crossing, Bayonetta 3, Luigi's Mansion 3, Metroid Prime 4 etc. People are much more worried if Metroid Prime 4 will even make it to 2019 than FE16. 

And how many of THOSE were announced nearly two years ago??? Last I checked, none of them. 

3 hours ago, Guest Lae said:

Exactly this 

18 hours ago, Guest Callum said:

Exactly this 

Why are you parroting someone who hasn't made a good argument, as far as I'm concerned??? Need I point out that this has happened before (IS being hush-hush for no good reason), and that when we finally got info (I was complaining back then about the lack of info), it was that the game was delayed?? So as far as I'm concerned, the burden is on IS.

Edited by Shadow Mir

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Why are you parroting someone who hasn't made a good argument, as far as I'm concerned??? Need I point out that this has happened before (IS being hush-hush for no good reason), and that when we finally got info (I was complaining back then about the lack of info), it was that the game was delayed?? So as far as I'm concerned, the burden is on IS.

The fact that you're continuing after you have no points going for you makes you look very petty drop it already.....

The fact that you're continuing after you have no points going for you makes you look very petty drop it already.....

This coming from the user who clammed up after being called out on their last "point"? Really? I think your silence proves YOU are the one who has no points going for you. When were those games you listed earlier first announced? Because I remember Three Houses being first announced (not by name, though) way back near the beginning of last year. And with that in mind, playing the "it's too early to worry" card just ain't gonna cut it.

Edited by Shadow Mir

You should honestly stop replying to this guy since it looks like they won't stop if you don't. If they want to be worried for whatever reason let them. I'm obviously not worried they're working really hard to give you and me the best first main Switch FE game they can I'm just waiting out for more info it's coming soon I can feel it!

Edited by Regal Edelgard Axe Master

16 hours ago, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

You should honestly stop replying to this guy since it looks like they won't stop if you don't. If they want to be worried for whatever reason let them. I'm obviously not worried they're working really hard to give you and me the best first main Switch FE game they can I'm just waiting out for more info it's coming soon I can feel it!

No offense, but all you're accomplishing is giving me even more reason to worry - your blind faith in IS REALLY ain't helping their case.

15 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

No offense, but all you're accomplishing is giving me even more reason to worry - your blind faith in IS REALLY ain't helping their case.

Can you stop insinuating to others like they can't be positive (god forbid people are positive and patient for a series they love) because they obviously don't share you views and keep being worried to yourself and stop with these late replies do you have anything worth doing....did you really had to say something when it wasn't even to you christ...

1 hour ago, Guest Boskow said:

Can you stop insinuating to others like they can't be positive (god forbid people are positive and patient for a series they love) because they obviously don't share you views and keep being worried to yourself and stop with these late replies do you have anything worth doing....did you really had to say something when it wasn't even to you christ...

Being positive is one thing, but taking it too far is another matter entirely... Those who buy into the hype are the ones most likely to wind up disappointed when it inevitably fails to meet their lofty expectations, and are the ones most likely to be whining nonstop. Once again, I don't mind being positive, but with things being as they are, I find it VERY difficult to agree with a lot of the optimists here...

I'm excited (probably because the three characters we've seen so far doesn't give me the impression that this is appealing to the "otaku" side of the fanbase, lack of a better term), but at the same time if they split the game off into three separate parts (Because of the three royals and the name) and I have to buy all three of them due to the success of Fates, I'm going to be extremely disappointed in IS. Not full on raging and rioting with everything I own Fire Emblem burning behind me, just really disappointed.

It's also pretty early to say, because most of the information we have about the game has been pretty quiet. We haven't really gotten anything since E3, and even then that took around a year and a half since the last time we had information on it (the mere announcement that it was, indeed, a thing, on the Switch, coming 2018 way back in early 2017).

As long as the fandom is moderate about their reactions (good, bad, or otherwise), I think everything will be okay.  It probably won't be a GOAT, nor is it the end of the world if the game crashes and burns.

As for the game itself?  I'll take it for what it is.

It’s fire emblem so I will love it. That said, there is nothing to be worried about yet. The only thing you could actually worry about at this point is the art direction, which honestly seems just sterile enough not to offend anyone.