Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

yaaay!!! :)
so how do we use friends for VG? is it like GC? 

You add me as a friend and when you battle the game will pick 2 units from friends in the same team to help you. I think one of them stays the entire day with you and the other is ramdom each battle. 

It's a little irritante that you don't get to choose and must make strategies on the go. Also you get bonus points by leading into battle with the unit you are supporting, but a lot of people have the bad habit of putting those as their leads, so...

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

You add me as a friend and when you battle the game will pick 2 units from friends in the same team to help you. I think one of them stays the entire day with you and the other is ramdom each battle. 

It's a little irritante that you don't get to choose and must make strategies on the go. Also you get bonus points by leading into battle with the unit you are supporting, but a lot of people have the bad habit of putting those as their leads, so...

ahh. totally random. thanks. 
I might be using Jaffar (+3, double pain) or Nino 
(Or someone totally sneaky ;) )

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

ahh. totally random. thanks. 
I might be using Jaffar (+3, double pain) or Nino 
(Or someone totally sneaky ;) )

I will wait to find out then.

(Just saw we are already friends in Feh. Nice hat on Ephraim!)

Just now, RexBolt said:

I will wait to find out then.

(Just saw we are already friends in Feh. Nice hat on Ephraim!)

it totally suits him! he may never take it off! 
LOL i know i went to add you and it was like oh look we're already friends hehe.
the only issue i have with Jaffar is that i haven't refined his dagger yet. lack of dew.  so while he could do a lot of damage he'd probably die doing it. 

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

it totally suits him! he may never take it off! 
LOL i know i went to add you and it was like oh look we're already friends hehe.
the only issue i have with Jaffar is that i haven't refined his dagger yet. lack of dew.  so while he could do a lot of damage he'd probably die doing it. 

I also need to refine Libras Wo Gun+. I want the Res refine because i want him to be a mage-killer/support mix, but he lacks the SP. I will see if i can grind it out until the VG starts.

Block 2 banner hates me. Used 376 orbs trying to get any of Linde, Ishtar, or Ophelia. Got pitty broken by Olwen 3x, Delthea 2x, B!Hector 1x and finally got my first Linde, -ATK +SPD which is not bad since it will cement her as a Bladetome.

Interesting how this VG is Reinhardt and Ishtar related. 

I'm going to support in this order:

1. Delthea

2. Tailtui

3. Odin

4. Reinhardt

Delthea is the only 5 star lvl 40. Tailtui is the only other 5 star in my barracks. Odin is lvl 40 3 stars and Reinhardt is only lvl 1 4 stars. 

If these all fail, I guess I'll support Ishtar most likely because I like her character the most out of these. 

All blue, huh? Cool, I guess? Not entirely sure how to feel about that.

But wow, I thought they'd at least have lightning dudes vs thunder gals, especially when I saw that one of the banners was all female. Not like it would've been impossible... *sigh* I don't understand the choices very much, especially since the main tome for some of these aren't lightning, but rather aura. Well, anyway, I don't have much of a connection with these units. I never played Fates, but I like Owain and Odin is really similar to him, so I guess I'll support him. If he loses, guess I'll switch over to his daughter, if she makes it that far. I wish Illyana could've been in the game for this; would've supported hungry mage.

I want Tailtiu to win so that we can get more happy fan art of her.

I might start with Odin first then Linde and Tailtiu. Assuming either of those two make it out of round 1. Odin was my first blue mage before or after Ursula -- I can remember. He's also the result of an unfortunate decision of making him +10, so I'm going to get something out of this dastard. Linde was my first 5* blue mage and if I recall correctly, my first instance of two 5* units appearing on a banner and you can guess which one where she showed up on. My third Linde showed up in the same way, a voting gauntlet banner with her on it. Also, I really like Kippu's art and Julie Ann Taylor's voice, so there's that too.

Why the hell is my Odin +10 again...

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

All blue, huh? Cool, I guess? Not entirely sure how to feel about that.

But wow, I thought they'd at least have lightning dudes vs thunder gals, especially when I saw that one of the banners was all female. Not like it would've been impossible... *sigh* I don't understand the choices very much, especially since the main tome for some of these aren't lightning, but rather aura. Well, anyway, I don't have much of a connection with these units. I never played Fates, but I like Owain and Odin is really similar to him, so I guess I'll support him. If he loses, guess I'll switch over to his daughter, if she makes it that far. I wish Illyana could've been in the game for this; would've supported hungry mage.

I didn't pick Odin because i haven't played Conquest yet even if i like Owain a lot. Also because the last Tree Heroes Quest made me super frustated with him, he just, isn't anywhere near a good unit. At least not as a 4* without his new pfr.

I'm going with Ephraim. . .no, I'm serious, I got him off of one of the banners!

Ahem. . .

I'm a little torn.  On one hand, +Atk/-Spd Ishtar is funny.  But Olwen came in with a better boon/bane in the form of +Spd/-Def.  And then there's my +Atk Reinhardt.  Decisions. . .

22 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, so Gravitiy it is. 

(If you want to try out Gravity, Elise would be a great option too She got the full Wrazzle/Dazzle kit plus ATK/SPD push on top of a +ATK nature)

Oh Flying Mia is fine. I just want to try out a staff flier :D

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:49 PM, RexBolt said:

I didn't pick Odin because i haven't played Conquest yet even if i like Owain a lot. Also because the last Tree Heroes Quest made me super frustated with him, he just, isn't anywhere near a good unit. At least not as a 4* without his new pfr.

Legit. Only one of these from a game I've actually played... Well, there's Linde, but she didn't have any development in Shadow Dragon except...I think 1 line? More than most characters got, but eh, I couldn't care much less about her, despite getting her from a free summon on her current banner. The one I was going to mention before I trailed off, though, was Delthea, and personally, I find her super annoying and really wish she'd listen to her brother's good advice. Have some reverence, kid. I saw a let's play of FE4, but I don't really care about Tailtiu or Ms. Broken Knee (though I was really amused that they kept her terrible knees in her Heroes art, and even in her sprite animation.) Never resonated with them and I hardly remember anything about them. That said, I hope they get fleshed out more in Heroes. And I think Olwen and Reinhardt were exclusive to FE5; I don't remember them, anyway. So, that leaves me with Odin and Ophelia, and between them, I like Odin more because of Owain. Also, because he's male, since this gauntlet is so unbalanced (and men (especially non-lords) tend to get the short end of the stick in this game in both representation and usability.) Makes him an underdog who has my pity. So, there's my more complete reasoning.

OK, changed up my lead for the time being; decided to have my +1 +Atk/-Spd yukata Micaiah as my lead. A dancer can be really helpful for fellow Reinhardt players and can give friends/randoms a possible answer for the green units that would likely show up in the matches.

+1 +Atk/-Spd
Glimmer
Swordbreaker
Atk +1

I'll be keeping my Micaiah up for the duration of the Voting Gauntlet unless any of you Reinhardt peeps for some reason want my +10 Firesweep Brave Lyn to be back up as my lead.

Edited by Roflolxp54

oohhh this is actually hard for me. 

I have a ophelia (+spd -res) that needs sp which I'll probably go with, but I also have 2 ishtars (both +hp -atk, WTF not even merging cause add atk wave is useful), a +2 reinhardt (I should really get back into making him +10), a neutral olwen that needs SP, and a couple of 4* taitius just sitting there (best being a +spd -def one).

I'll probably go for ophelia and go delthia if that fails.

On 10/29/2018 at 10:58 AM, RexBolt said:

One of the units is somebody not on your friend list, but on the same team as you.

That reminds me. I've been leading with RB Lucina, I should probably switch to a non-blue unit.