Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like I will be getting a fair bit of feathers since I went Odin.  Sigh, constant multipliers can be just as annoying as no multipliers for me because I hate having to check my phone every hour.  

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

I keep on forgetting this is a thing. Can't be bothered to play since there are more interesting things going on. 

I'd hope this is the case for most people.  The rewards are pretty nice though.  

I got half of Reinhardt's second multiplier. Was busy at work during the first half.

EDIT: Huh. Even catching just one multiplier and throwing 200 flags into it was enough to get me to rank 51 on Reinhardt's army. That's ... about double of where I was the previous hour?

Edited by Sunwoo

As I said before I joined Linde and will see how it goes from there.

I hope my Sakunya will be helpful (although based on the huge number of B!Lyns that I've been seeing I don't think that'll be the case). In any case, I may change her for Bridelia soon. 

Blew all my flags already to 4x multipliers (ranks 5/38), no time tomorrow for this. 

I'm getting @Hilda's Karel a lot, he is really crazy. Sometime I just try to get him into Wrath range for these beautiful overkill specials. 

@mcsilas How is Mia doing? Tell me if I should change tomorrow. 

31 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Blew all my flags already to 4x multipliers (ranks 5/38), no time tomorrow for this. 

I'm getting @Hilda's Karel a lot, he is really crazy. Sometime I just try to get him into Wrath range for these beautiful overkill specials. 

I haven’t gotten her at all. @Zeo‘s Matthew is my most common unit. I’ve seen @ruruo‘s dancer Shigure a lot though, although it would help if ruruo can change to a different colour?

Man, Tailtiu's team is apparently so much smaller compared to Reinhardt's that we didn't even get a multiplier in return XD;

I think this happened earlier too, when we were "same" right after a Tailtiu multiplier.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Imagine I run him with summoner support and Legendary hector in a Team! 70 HP with blessing he just murders everything once he is below 20 HP and has Vengeance ready (with wrath). He can easy take a hit at start thx to his large HP pool and insta counter with veangence (if leg Hector is present)! He has one shot Hardins/nowis/Effies etc. in Arena for me.

Man folks sure aren't being nice to those of us on Tailtiu's team. Whatever happened to folks providing buffers for VG candidates with bladetomes? Well my Triple Tactic Titania is still up with her Explorer Hat on, it sure suits her I think. Hopefully someone has found her useful.

Also I went and changed my ingame nick to Usana to match my forum account. Don't know why I didn't do it sooner since two different names can be confusing.

15 minutes ago, Usana said:

Whatever happened to folks providing buffers for VG candidates with bladetomes? 

These existed? Oh well, I and my Marth with Atk and Def Tactics should have gone team Tailtiu instead of Ishtar then.