Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Since Tailtiu lost, I moved over to Olwen's team. I've been getting @Rezzy's Titania and @Vaximillian's Marth a lot, they've both been super super good!

Thank goodness my rep has been helpful for once. They just need to give Sharena merges already, the cowards.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Thank goodness my rep has been helpful for once. They just need to give Sharena merges already, the cowards.

Version 3.0 had better come with a Combat Manual shop where you can buy more copies of the Askr trio.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Version 3.0 had better come with a Combat Manual shop where you can buy more copies of the Askr trio.

Inb4 it costs arena crowns. Monkey paw has enough fingers left.

27 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Since Tailtiu lost, I moved over to Olwen's team. I've been getting @Rezzy's Titania and @Vaximillian's Marth a lot, they've both been super super good!

Glad she's been handy.  I've been mostly getting Marth and Tiki as ally units.  I was in Odin last round, and since my daughter was already dead, I went feather mercenary.

Do people not realize that Blue is kind of a terrible color this Voting Gauntlet because everybody is going to be using a Blue character? Do they not know how to set up their unit being sent to others castles?

Because I shouldn't be resetting and hoping I get a setup of allies who aren't Blue.

21 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Do people not realize that Blue is kind of a terrible color this Voting Gauntlet because everybody is going to be using a Blue character? Do they not know how to set up their unit being sent to others castles?

Because I shouldn't be resetting and hoping I get a setup of allies who aren't Blue.

Gosh Naga, i had to deal with diverse enemies with all blue teans so many times already.

People are really set on having blue leads on their teams (really, I got destroyed by a Lewyn thanks to this). At least my Julia kills every blue mage in the game so I'm certain she's very helpful.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

hehe you've been stalking me. i have Marth a lot and he's peachy keen, jellybean!

also. right? I'd use Anna/Sharena a lot more but  i just don't trust them.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Good point, I changed my lead to nerdy red glasses Winter Lissa to help kill all those blues and get that green ally quest reward.

Wow Rein and Delth are neck to neck, I've been getting bonus every other hour before it switches.

20 hours ago, Usana said:

Accepted!

So far it looks like @Javi Blizz's B!Ike is once again stalking me. Seriously. I think this is the 3rd voting guantlet now where he won't leave me alone! At least he kicks arse, yes? Infantry Pulse kinda goes to waste with Olwen though.

Is very funny how we always end up in the same team in every gaunlett hahaha

If you want, I can change hic C to Threaten Def as long as I’m not using him for Arena runs, although it wouldn’t be much more useful

Nice to hear that he’s doing his job well

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Javi Blizz Got your B!Ike a lot too today. Always funny so see him kicking his Legendary self around. 

After some days of Mia, I'm thinking to change my rep again. Any preferences? 

I’m okay with her since I didn’t play yesterday, so I still have to do the colours quest

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Is very funny how we always end up in the same team in every gaunlett hahaha

If you want, I can change hic C to Threaten Def as long as I’m not using him for Arena runs, although it wouldn’t be much more useful

Nice to hear that he’s doing his job well

It is indeed. As for C, it doesn't make a big difference to me since my Olwen is level one. He just kills everything all by himself. Though it seems since the new day started that he has decided to grace someone else. Now I am getting +10 DC armors from my friend list(Myrrh and Sheena mostly).

Man I sure hope this stalemate ends soon. I have flags galore.

5 minutes ago, Usana said:

It is indeed. As for C, it doesn't make a big difference to me since my Olwen is level one. He just kills everything all by himself. Though it seems since the new day started that he has decided to grace someone else. Now I am getting +10 DC armors from my friend list(Myrrh and Sheena mostly).

Man I sure hope this stalemate ends soon. I have flags galore.

Yeah, i'm team Linde and wouldn't call it SameHell, but it's close. Even when ones winning it not far from Same status and i haven't seen many multipliers.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

Yeah, i'm team Linde and wouldn't call it SameHell, but it's close. Even when ones winning it not far from Same status and i haven't seen many multipliers.

i felt all the mulitpliers were yesterday? I lost all my flags that way LOL and i have to train up Gunther (UGH) Anna (UGH) and Sharena (UGH) - level. up. faster. so i can get the 3 orbs from this weeks BHB so i can't go get a couple more from arena etc. 

"Sigh" I get back home after doing my 5K and it is same hell.  Oh well, I will have plenty of flags for the final round so hopefully my over all rank will be OK. 

1 hour ago, Usana said:

Well this is kinda annoying with the lack of multipliers. But hey on the bright side the current prediction is a Reinhardt vs Olwen final. Dire Thunder wins no matter what in a contest of thunder. Seems fitting no?

But both will have beaten me before and I'll have no one to support out of pettiness

Maybe I'll pick whoever I'm less petty towards

To my fellow teammates supporting Delthea, it’s time to rally right now. It’s possible we’ll end up in a same hell once again if it’s too close.