Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

7,3 Multiplier for Team Linde now. What does this means for us?

That you guys should win as long as you don't bury Olwen to the point where'll she get two straight multipliers to end the round.

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That you guys should win as long as you don't bury Olwen to the point where'll she get two straight multipliers to end the round.

Thanks. I hope to see a Aura vs Dire Thunder in the Blue Tome finalle.

11 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Welp RIP Doot. Apparently Linde is winning the other round? So I guess that means team Reinhardt for me since I actually have him.

Olwen is a little ahead but we have the final 7.5x multiplier.

So yes, it's Dire Thunder vs. Aura in the finals.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Olwen is dead. Sadness.

I’m joining Linde, I suppose, even if I don’t have her and do have Reinhardt.

Olwen died? geeze she was winning when i played my last round
this is madness. madness. 
I'll join you for Linde. 

I suck at this VG man. this time i was smart and used my flags for multipliers but my score still is poop

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Olwen died? geeze she was winning when i played my last round
this is madness. madness. 
I'll join you for Linde. 

I suck at this VG man. this time i was smart and used my flags for multipliers but my score still is poop

Welcome to team OG Aura. I should have been here from round one, except for having a Ishtar and no Linde.

Did meh on the 2nd round but that means I'd have 900 flags going into the final round.

Launch-day magical girl vs. one Dire boi - this is going to be interesting though I'm more interested in the upcoming orbs I could use on the LH banner.

On a side note, yukata Micaiah seems to attract friend requests; I seem to get about 1 friend request per day throughout the duration of the VG.

Darn, Delthea is out. I wonder who I should join for the final round. Assuming I aim to get the highest score possible I guess I should join Linde's team since she should be the underdog even though I don't have her or would that ten percent boost from Reinhardt really make much of a difference in the long run?

Damnit why do I keep forgetting to do Voting Gauntlet, I'm not even working right now so I don't even have an excuse...

Well whatever. Maybe I should have joined Linde after Ophelia, but... I mean, I already had my priorities ordered, and I'd rather follow it to a tee. Though it does mean I'll be on Team Linde next.

Reminder for the final round:

On 11/1/2018 at 12:10 AM, Xenomata said:

So Ophelia Linde reps, get ready for the Roy power you are about to meet. My FC is 5177973547.

uqRavA2.png?1

Cool, Linde's going to the finals. Hope she doesn't get smacked too hard by The Reinhardt.

Shout-out to @Infinite Dreams's Brave Ike, he put in some serious work when he popped up. The other two most common friend units were from randos. Hopefully Julia, Celica, and Maria were useful to those they showed up for.

As always, Team Linde people are free to send me (code: 8566518658) or ask me to send them a friend request.

Wow, Linde made it to the finals. Maybe she can defeat Rein with the power of multipliers. I did well the first round but I completely forgot about the second one because of Dragalia. I was hoping to snag a lot of feathers while supporting Linde, oh well :/

So Olwen lost, I was hoping for a sibling final. I was in top 500, so I tried my best.

Team Linde to help you guys, I am leaning toward her anyway.

Edited by Garlyle

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Damnit why do I keep forgetting to do Voting Gauntlet, I'm not even working right now so I don't even have an excuse...

Well whatever. Maybe I should have joined Linde after Ophelia, but... I mean, I already had my priorities ordered, and I'd rather follow it to a tee. Though it does mean I'll be on Team Linde next.

Reminder for the final round:

i'll add you :) my game name is my username :)
I bring to you all Jaffar in his Double Pain awesome (sorry about his non refined weapon. lack of dew)