Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So both Freege waifu's lost. That's harsh since both my main pick and my secondary option are both eliminated. What makes it worse is that Ishtar did not lose fairly. Considering the big lead she was having the entire time I'm certain Olwen just happened to have some multipliers at the exact right moment. Poor Ishtar. 

6 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So both Freege waifu's lost.

A Friege waifu still is here. Even possibly two, depending on whom you ask.

6 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Olwen just happened to have some multipliers at the exact right moment.

Correct. This is all what’s the gauntlet all about.
Sadness for all.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A Friege waifu still is here. Even possibly two, depending on whom you ask.

A Friege waifu who destroys another Friege (princess) waifu  is by definition no longer a Friege Waifu. She's a rebel and a traitor, take her away!

Edited by Etrurian emperor

4 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

A Friege waifu who destroys another Friege (princess) waifu  is by definition no longer a Friege Waifu. She's a rebel and a traitor, take her away!

You call it treason, I call it catfight.

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i'm happy i got the mulitplier this round. this should carry me through as i have stuff to do today

@Usana i sent you a friend request :)

Accepted!

So far it looks like @Javi Blizz's B!Ike is once again stalking me. Seriously. I think this is the 3rd voting guantlet now where he won't leave me alone! At least he kicks arse, yes? Infantry Pulse kinda goes to waste with Olwen though.

3 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

What are the chances of the New Heroes banner on the 9th be something i like after all? :(

A smartass answer: 50%.
A cynical answer: 0%.
An optimistic answer: hope will never die!

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

I wish i had a Linde. I wish i had gotten her instead of 2 Ophelias. I still have some orbs, maybe i could try? What are the chances of the New Heroes banner on the 9th be something i like after all? :(

i've pretty much conceded that i'd like most things from most banners, but im going to concentrate on just Legendary for the next little while. Better Fodder, and some really good 5*s (even if i don't "want" them).and a chance at Legendary. i don't know what this means for seasonals as well (mostly bypass i guess).

you have to ask yourself what do you want more - a chance for linde. (and you still get a good 5* mage )
or a chance at getting anything on the New Heroes banner.

@mcsilas Ahhh I'm so sorry! Was incredibly busy Friday and didn't get a chance to log on SF. I loved getting you Owain as a partner, it was so hilarious to have him and Odin running about! 

Current team is with the Rein, have switched leading with Gunnthra.  

I decided that waking up to play Heroes was too much effort, and when I checked the score Delthea and Reinhardt were in same hell and my rank sucked.

Oh well.

I went team Olwen after Odin lost since I like her the best out of who is left.  I am just doing this for the rewards and since I am doing the local 5k to cure type one diabetes tomorrow my score is going to suck.  

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So, I joined the Reintrain.

I'm not that happy, imagine if Tailtiu had won, the salt that day would have been massive.

I was half hoping for this just to be able to make a quip about no more dire thunder, now we have dire salt! Sadly reality didn't cooperate.

Linde vs Olwen is going fierce! The OG Aura user is always a ahead by a hair, i wonder if we can win.

Also decided to not pull again unless she goes to the finals. I would like a Linde, but i don't need one and neither know how i would build her. Maybe if she's demoted next year.

I switched out Legendary Lyn for Halloween Sakura last night for anyone on Team Linde after noticing (1) I was seeing a decent number of green units, but not many colorless as allies and (2) Sakura has effective damage against enemy tomes.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I switched out Legendary Lyn for Halloween Sakura last night for anyone on Team Linde after noticing (1) I was seeing a decent number of green units, but not many colorless as allies and (2) Sakura has effective damage against enemy tomes.

Thank you. Is your ID on that one page here? I could get some help with less blue helpers on team Linde. 

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Thank you. Is your ID on that one page here? I could get some help with less blue helpers on team Linde. 

My FC is 955-7916-071.

Send me a PM using the message thing with your in-game name so I can remember who you are in the future (especially if it's not the same name you use here) since my memory is terrible.

42 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

My FC is 955-7916-071.

Send me a PM using the message thing with your in-game name so I can remember who you are in the future (especially if it's not the same name you use here) since my memory is terrible.

Already even met your H!Sakura. Cool unit killing mages all around, only had a problem with Veronica.

49 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

My FC is 955-7916-071.

i'll add you too. 
(My name is my username and will never change) haha